Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Lost on eBay - most iconic sketch ?

2012 Topps Star Wars Galactic Files LUKE SKYWALKER Sketch 1/1 M. JASON REED AUTO | eBay

Nice, iconic sketch from Star Wars galactic files IMO. I've seen them all since product release and it's one of my favorite.

So anyway I decided to bid on it. With a $38 high bid and 6-7 seconds left, I bid over $100 and get sniped...

Only 2 bidders in the last minute, can't believe the guy would have got it for $40 !

Second time I get sniped for a sketch I really want in the past week. Someone on this board bought this one ?
Thoughts ? What's your favorite SW Galactic files sketch ?
remlaf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlaf01 View Post
2012 Topps Star Wars Galactic Files LUKE SKYWALKER Sketch 1/1 M. JASON REED AUTO | eBay

Nice, iconic sketch from Star Wars galactic files IMO. I've seen them all since product release and it's one of my favorite.

So anyway I decided to bid on it. With a $38 high bid and 6-7 seconds left, I bid over $100 and get sniped...

Only 2 bidders in the last minute, can't believe the guy would have got it for $40 !

Second time I get sniped for a sketch I really want in the past week. Someone on this board bought this one ?
Thoughts ? What's your favorite SW Galactic files sketch ?
Ahhh the amount of times I have been the second highest bidder on a Trek auto... I console myself by saying I have no idea how high the other guy actually bid.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Would you have been willing to pay $100 for it? I like to put in my absolute max bid when it gets down to the wire and hope I win it.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2554 View Post
Would you have been willing to pay $100 for it? I like to put in my absolute max bid when it gets down to the wire and hope I win it.
Yes, absolutely would have paid $100 for it... that's why I entered over $100... I do use your strategy when I really want an item, I take note of auction ending time and manually enter my max bid seconds before auction end.
remlaf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remlaf01 View Post
Yes, absolutely would have paid $100 for it... that's why I entered over $100... I do use your strategy when I really want an item, I take note of auction ending time and manually enter my max bid seconds before auction end.
Sorry, I misread your first post, it was late at night lol.
t2554 is offline   Reply With Quote