Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbentzen View Post
I can scan it later this weekend, when i get it back from my local dealer... I called him to tell of the emails back and forth with Razor and he said he was going to try to get something out of them, since out of the 10 cases he purchased direct, nearly every box had a redemption in it and numerous of the "uncirculated" cards were creased or other damaged.

I told him good luck... told him to list it on ebay if he failed, since galar says it was a live auto..

Also, McCowen has had autographs in Conversations because I own 1, which came out of a pack of the Razor Signature, the 1 card per pack in the plastic case... It is actually a triple signed card.

With my wife over my shoulder, she says that the card your showing is the blue foil parallel from Connections (card number CC18?). She's unaware of any auto'd versions of this. I'm wondering if Inkworks may of had a few special ones made that werent released (signed afterwards as no autos were released for this set, only peiceworks) and Razor got these when they bought out their inventory?

Below is the dual auto that she got Destiny, which was a redemption. Card does not have any COA stams on it, just the Inkworks Logo.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #52 (permalink)

There is no Charmed triple autos, at least none that are officially licensed Inkworks autograph cards. The only official charmed multi auto is the Combs/Krause dual auto, that triple is indeed simply a Charmed Connections parallel that someone (not Inkworks) had signed, and the odds that all 3 signatures actually came from the 3 actresses is probably slim. I can only think of 2 cases where official Inkworks autographs were signed base cards and in both cases Inkworks announced and publicized them as well as making them distinct from regular base cards with an embossed seal. 1 was the Lara Flynn Boyle MIB 2 auto, she was actually sent proper autograph cards to sign but for some reason returned signed base cards to Inkworks. These were embossed and sent to those who pulled the redemption cards. Eventually she signed the proper cards and these were also sent out, which is why you will find both versions out there. The other is the AVP Lance Henrickson auto. If I recall his agent or manager turned down the request by Inkworks to sign for the set, but never told LH of the request. Somehow he and Inkworks met at a CON and he agreed to sign but the had no autograph card made so he had to sign base cards. Those are the only 2 cases I know of. All other Inkworks autos I know of are on official autograph card stock and appear on checklists for the various sets.
Incarnadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #53 (permalink)

Adam with Razor Entertainment, the card in question, the triple autographed Charmed was not a card we put in Ink Archives, Ink Vault, or any other Razor product. In fact, it is not a certified autograph from Inkworks or any other manufacturer. I have handled every card we put into both Ink Archives and Vault, and I have never touched that card, autographed or unautographed. Just because a card is placed in a magnetic one touch holder does not mean its from Ink Archives. There was a reference made to us purchasing 5,000 non-certified Inkworks autographed cards off ebay, 100% INCORRECT. The only Inkworks autographs we have ever handled has been the Certified Autographs, which were in both of Ink products. Above and beyond the autographs we purchased directly from Inkworks, we have only purchased 10-20 autographed Inkworks cards and those were certified autographs which we used as chase elements in each product ( Angelina Jolie, Seth McFarlane, John Ritter, and others seen on the sales sheets ).

We appreciate all of the customer comments and feedback, as always feel free to drop us an email anytime.

Thank You,
Adam

Last edited by adamatrazor; 09-21-2009 at 02:06 PM.
adamatrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #54 (permalink)

Dear Razor Customers,

Thank you so much for your support of Ink Vault. We understand how frustrating it is to pull a redemption card from a company that is out of business. As a way of saying thank you for all of your support, the first 1,000 customers who send in their InkWorks redemption card along with a Self Addressed Stamp Envelope will receive a special Razor Collectibles 5 card promo pack. We appreciate all of the customer comments and feedback, as always feel free to drop us an email anytime.

Thank You,

Razor Entertainment Group
10835 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238

Last edited by adamatrazor; 09-21-2009 at 02:11 PM.
adamatrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatrazor View Post
Dear Razor Customers,

Thank you so much for your support of Ink Vault. We understand how frustrating it is to pull a redemption card from a company that is out of business. As a way of saying thank you for all of your support, the first 1,000 customers who send in their InkWorks redemption card along with a Self Addressed Stamp Envelope will receive a special Razor Collectibles 5 card promo pack. We appreciate all of the customer comments and feedback, as always feel free to drop us an email anytime.

Thank You,

Razor Entertainment Group
10835 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238

Thanks! At least this is better than sitting on an worthless redemption!
John91C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #56 (permalink)

Some of the rare redemptions are still work decent money to collectors, even if they can't be claimed anymore, so I would ask around before sending everything back.
webjon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
Some of the rare redemptions are still work decent money to collectors, even if they can't be claimed anymore, so I would ask around before sending everything back.
Yeah, the autograph redemption cards from one of the early Star Wars Galaxy sets still command a few $100!!
Old 09-25-2009, 04:51 AM   #58 (permalink)

Wow Adam from Razor good stuff. Its good to hear that you handled every autograph that was put into these cards. So are YOU the person to blame for the sleeve with 3 autos in it not making it into some of the boxes? Ive purchased 11 cases of this product, emailed your nice customer service lady who said it would be taken care of which I appreciate. She also said "unfortunately we have had this complaint a few times already". So Im curious, who is to blame for basically half the product missing from some of your boxes? Granted, now only 4 of my boxes didnt have the 3 autos out of over 200, but personally that probably shouldnt happen. UD sucks at times, but Ive never bought a 24 pack box and only gotten 12 packs. Just curious since you handled everything, are the 12 autographs I should have gotten sitting on your desk?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Wow Adam from Razor good stuff. Its good to hear that you handled every autograph that was put into these cards. So are YOU the person to blame for the sleeve with 3 autos in it not making it into some of the boxes? Ive purchased 11 cases of this product, emailed your nice customer service lady who said it would be taken care of which I appreciate. She also said "unfortunately we have had this complaint a few times already". So Im curious, who is to blame for basically half the product missing from some of your boxes? Granted, now only 4 of my boxes didnt have the 3 autos out of over 200, but personally that probably shouldnt happen. UD sucks at times, but Ive never bought a 24 pack box and only gotten 12 packs. Just curious since you handled everything, are the 12 autographs I should have gotten sitting on your desk?
Happened to me on one of the two boxes I got from DAcardworld today. But you know things happen. I emailed Razor and hopefully they will take care of the issue. Their customer service has been great so I'm sure there won't be a problem.
vamwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:24 PM   #60 (permalink)

I got a few redemptions in the 2 plus cases i opened but im not pissed about if i realized that there would be a chance that would happen and most of us know that going in. second its nice that razor is doing something about it but they didnt have to