Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 01:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,465
Default looks like 2012 benchwarmer vault

is actually going to finally be released and I think it ships later today 11/29 ! A real miracle right in front of our eyes. I feel truly blessed thank you jesus for this amazing miracle I know bryan couldn't have done it without your guidance.
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip+flip View Post
is actually going to finally be released and I think it ships later today 11/29 ! A real miracle right in front of our eyes. I feel truly blessed thank you jesus for this amazing miracle I know bryan couldn't have done it without your guidance.
im still not familiar with Benchwarmers. what company puts it out?. What signer is the most wanted in the 2012 set?..thanks
baytowntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baytowntex View Post
im still not familiar with Benchwarmers. what company puts it out?. What signer is the most wanted in the 2012 set?..thanks
Benchwarmer is its own company. For 2012 Benchwarmer stuff there are several signers that will sell very well. I would guess the top one would be Sara Jean Underwood, possibly also Jessica Burciaga, Torrie Wilson, Jennifer Korbin
duwal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,895
Default

Is this actually out? My distributor did not get it in yet
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Deathgate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bolivia, NC
Posts: 1,690
Default

It must be out, since Blowout shipped my box to me yesterday, for a Monday delivery!
__________________
My Sketch Card Collection: http://www.sketchcollectors.com/gallery.php?user_id=39

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,465
Default

my 2 cases will be here monday as well
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,108
Default

I have a break I opened today posted in the box break forums, if anybody cares to see
Tylerg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
Benchwarmer is its own company. For 2012 Benchwarmer stuff there are several signers that will sell very well. I would guess the top one would be Sara Jean Underwood, possibly also Jessica Burciaga, Torrie Wilson, Jennifer Korbin
thanks for the info
baytowntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.