Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Happy Holidays from 5finity

I am thankful as always for the little suprises that come from Steve Frank at this time of year. This year marks the fourth installment of the 5finity Holiday sketches that are sent out to customers/artists/friends of 5finity.

For those not familliar, a single artist is commissioned by Steve to do a number of holiday themed sketches that are sent out as a "thank you".

After years with featured artists the likes of Kathleen Webb, Amber Stone and Danielle Soloud, this year's featured artist is....Mary Bellamy!

Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awesome! I've become a fan of her work after picking up a few of her sketches.

I just commissioned a 2-card Cherry AP puzzle from her today, which she also completed (penciled, inked, and colored) today
Old 12-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igman7
I am thankful as always for the little suprises that come from Steve Frank at this time of year. This year marks the fourth installment of the 5finity Holiday sketches that are sent out to customers/artists/friends of 5finity.

For those not familliar, a single artist is commissioned by Steve to do a number of holiday themed sketches that are sent out as a "thank you".

After years with featured artists the likes of Kathleen Webb, Amber Stone and Danielle Soloud, this year's featured artist is....Mary Bellamy!
Do all of the 5finity customers get one, or just those that participated in the membership program? And what I really mean is... Should I be excited to check the mail in two days, or should I not get my hopes up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
Awesome! I've become a fan of her work after picking up a few of her sketches.

I just commissioned a 2-card Cherry AP puzzle from her today, which she also completed (penciled, inked, and colored) today
Like I said "Highly Recommended!" Was that yours with Cherry and Ellie playing tennis? That puzzle is ridiculously cute.
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

There are only 50 sketches being handed out according to the card back so not sure that everyone will get one. I was NOT part of the membership program this year, but was formerly a "platinum partner".
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote