Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #101 (permalink)

Most of the more seasoned/experienced sketch card artists that I have commissioned have been very good in regards to timing - either they got it done within a couple of weeks OR they told me up front that it would be at least XX before they would get to it and did not ask for any payment until they were able to work on the card.

Of course, I have been asked to pay up front by several artists. As of yet, no artist has given me any trouble about making only partial payment up front with the remainder being paid when the cards were completed and ready to be delivered.
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #102 (permalink)

I commissioned 2 AE's and from the agreement until my sketches were in hand was exactly 1 week! One sketch was from Angels & Demons and the second sketch was from Island Dreams 2. Great experience working with her...

Emily Riggsby +
coalregion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I like Chris Foreman's work, but you might want to read this one

I don't understand the entitlement some artists seem to have about when they get your commission done or (if they fail to deliver that commission) the long delay in getting a refund. Obviously, most artists handle both aspects (if needed) very well, so this is definitely a squeaky wheel situation--BUT it really sucks for those collectors caught up in those situations.

Paying all or most of the commission price on delivery is the answer I guess, but it's a shame it comes to that. Don't the artists realize the damage to their reputation (and future business) when they even screw up bad once?

If you can't do the work, don't take the commission. If something comes up and you can't do the commission in a reasonable time, send the money back. It's not that difficult.
I thought about this for a bit and decided to reply....In that case, both the artist AND collector dropped the ball and they were both at fault and what youre saying in regards to Chris and that thread specifically is that its all on him, and thats not the case.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:06 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
I thought about this for a bit and decided to reply....In that case, both the artist AND collector dropped the ball and they were both at fault and what youre saying in regards to Chris and that thread specifically is that its all on him, and thats not the case.
Well, unless there's something about this situation that was not in the post, I have to strongly disagree.

If the buyer was complaining about how long it took to get the second AP, I'd agree with you since he's saying he let the ball drop on the communication. However, the buyer prepaid for both APs and at some point Chris SOLD the AP he had already completed on eBay. The buyer obviously asked for a refund, which then took between October 10th and this past Wednesday to repay (6 months).

How is the buyer to fault for that?

[Inactive]
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, unless there's something about this situation that was not in the post, I have to strongly disagree.

If the buyer was complaining about how long it took to get the second AP, I'd agree with you since he's saying he let the ball drop on the communication. However, the buyer prepaid for both APs and at some point Chris SOLD the AP he had already completed on eBay. The buyer obviously asked for a refund, which then took between October 10th and this past Wednesday to repay (6 months).

How is the buyer to fault for that?

I guess when Chris said-
I contacted this customer and we have made arrangements for him to receive a full refund. This was a case of crossing wires and misunderstanding.

In that aspect I see it as two having issues...what he did after that, I canat excuse.

Unless we get told what was actually said and discussed up to that thread being posted, we dont know exactly what was said etc so no, I dont see that all on him.

This is coming from someone that had their own issue with Chris and would never buy from him again

Im sure this is just something we'll have to agree to disagree on.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
I guess when Chris said-
I contacted this customer and we have made arrangements for him to receive a full refund. This was a case of crossing wires and misunderstanding.

In that aspect I see it as two having issues...what he did after that, I canat excuse.

Unless we get told what was actually said and discussed up to that thread being posted, we dont know exactly what was said etc so no, I dont see that all on him.

This is coming from someone that had their own issue with Chris and would never buy from him again

Im sure this is just something we'll have to agree to disagree on.
Maybe there is more to it, but I thought people should know about the situation and they can make up their own minds about it.

[Inactive]
Old 04-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #107 (permalink)

Got my Veronica O'Connell commission completed.

Great artist, very friendly! I will definitely be commissioning her again!
Old 05-08-2013, 04:36 PM   #108 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Skaughtt0 Send a message via AIM to Skaughtt0

Quote:
I don't understand the entitlement some artists seem to have about when they get your commission done or (if they fail to deliver that commission) the long delay in getting a refund. Obviously, most artists handle both aspects (if needed) very well, so this is definitely a squeaky wheel situation--BUT it really sucks for those collectors caught up in those situations.

Paying all or most of the commission price on delivery is the answer I guess, but it's a shame it comes to that. Don't the artists realize the damage to their reputation (and future business) when they even screw up bad once?

If you can't do the work, don't take the commission. If something comes up and you can't do the commission in a reasonable time, send the money back. It's not that difficult.
Adding a list of tips from buyers and artists to the first post would probably be valuable to a lot of people. This is about all the advice I've got after a month or two of chasing down artists for commissions:

1) Look at a lot of artists and a lot of artwork. Narrow down who you'd like to contact and find the best way to get in touch with them. See if they have commission slots open and rates posted before you contact them. Many artists post commission details and availability on blogs, facebook, twitter and their own personal sites.

2) Be clear in your email and let the artist know you like their work:
- Subject: "COMMISSION REQUEST - Daredevil Sketch Cover"
- Body: "Hey, I really like your artwork. I saw (this) you created (here) and was blown away! It would be awesome to see how you'd draw (idea,character,etc)...
"

4) Be clear about the subjects and medium you are asking for:
- "I'd like (2)two characters, full body, full color on a sketch cover"
- "I'd like (1)one character, head and shoulders, inked on bristol"

5) Ask how much creative input they want from you. I've seen artists who only allow you to choose the characters and that's where your ideas end. I've seen others who want you to describe a scene in detail. Each artist is different.

5) Be up front about your expected timetable and understand of theirs:
- "I'm in no rush, but I'll check back with you in two months."
- "If you get a chance, shoot me an email when you start or have completed a phase."
- "Contact me on (date) with progress"

6) Be patient!
- No one likes to be hounded and steady gigs will get priority over your one request. Commissions seem like they take a couple months to complete on average. Some artists will even take a couple weeks to respond to your initial email if they have a long queue, are busy attending conventions, etc.

7) I think of commissions like fanmail. It's flattering to the artist and a good commission from an artist you like is worth waiting for. Sure it costs money, but on average getting a custom piece of artwork from someone you like feels like a steal.

8) I like the half payment upfront and half payment upon completion idea if you are dealing with an artist who doesn't have a whole lot of commission feedback.

I'm a newbie, so I could probably use some advice myself on best practices. Maybe an email template with how you approach and artist and what info to include...
Skaughtt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #109 (permalink)

Unfortunately, 99% of all bad experiences with artists is generally due to lack of communication. Such as easy thing to do, but it seems like some of them just refuse to do so.

I have been waiting on commissions for 3+ years from an artist, but they keep me updated every few months and as long as that happens I'm okay with it. Heck...I've been waiting almost two years on another artist and I haven't heard from them for 6 months, and I'm not too worried as I've seen two of the finished pieces. 6 months is getting on the long side though so I'll probably contact that artist for an update.
Colm Feore, Idris Elba, Kat Dennings
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaughtt0 View Post
7) I think of commissions like fanmail. It's flattering to the artist and a good commission from an artist you like is worth waiting for. Sure it costs money, but on average getting a custom piece of artwork from someone you like feels like a steal.
This is the only one I'd disagree with. While there are side benefits, in the end this is a business transaction (especially when you are paying some or all up front) and the artists need to treat it like one. What that means to me is:
  1. Do what you say you are going to do
  2. Do it when you say you will do it and if you can't, let the person know when you think you can do it
  3. If it's clear it's not going to get done in the near future and the buyer is tired of waiting, send them a refund within a few days

I think most of us are more than understanding about their schedules and demands, but like was just said things need to be communicated. When there's not any communication, people start to get angry.

[Inactive]
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #111 (permalink)

Might not make any new friends with this one...

Quote:
2) Be clear in your email and let the artist know you like their work:
- Subject: "COMMISSION REQUEST - Daredevil Sketch Cover"
- Body: "Hey, I really like your artwork. I saw (this) you created (here) and was blown away! It would be awesome to see how you'd draw (idea,character,etc)...
"
The fact that I'm seeking them out to pay them for a commission should be sufficient enough flattery. I'm not trying to sell them on doing a commission for me. Quite frankly, its the opposite way around. I can take my commission elsewhere.

Quote:
5) Ask how much creative input they want from you. I've seen artists who only allow you to choose the characters and that's where your ideas end. I've seen others who want you to describe a scene in detail. Each artist is different.
Its YOUR commission. YOU are going to own it. YOU tell them how much creative input you want to have. Getting 'a' commission from an artist you like isn't the same as getting 'the' commission you want.

Personally, I'm not interested in giving much creative input at all. I'm not very creative, so I expect the artists I commission to take my vague idea and create something I'm going to love. Makes some artists nervous. Others love it. If the artist isn't up to it, they are welcome to turn down the job.

Quote:
6) Be patient!
- No one likes to be hounded and steady gigs will get priority over your one request. Commissions seem like they take a couple months to complete on average. Some artists will even take a couple weeks to respond to your initial email if they have a long queue, are busy attending conventions, etc.
If an artist is too busy to email me to tell me that they are too busy to take my commission on, I'm not going to give them my commission a month later when they finally get around to emailing me. That is ridiculous. It takes only moments to say "Hey, thanks for your interest but I'm currently not open for commissions. I will send you an email when I begin taking new commissions again." Its called being a professional and knowing your limits.

That said, I'm not necessarily opposed to a long lead time on a commission. But that sort of thing should be communicated up front and agreed on. If you think your commission is going to be ready in 1 month and it takes over a year you are going to be very unhappy and agitated for a long period of time, especially if you put money down up front. In my experience, artists with a long lead time DO NOT ask for money up front. However, I haven't commissioned every artist.

Agree on time and expectations up front. Do not bother the artist prior to the agreed upon deadline. Be flexible, things come up. Big jobs with short deadlines that pay the electric bill, etc... Don't be overly flexible. This is a business transaction. You are the customer. The artist is getting paid to make you happy.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #112 (permalink)

from Brian Kong for the wifey. She likes it

...and yeah, I'm in newbie mode. Just happy to get a comic back from an artist with art on it As I get more commissions under my belt, I may become more business like or provide more creative input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
The fact that I'm seeking them out to pay them for a commission should be sufficient enough flattery. I'm not trying to sell them on doing a commission for me. Quite frankly, its the opposite way around. I can take my commission elsewhere.
Never hurts to stroke the artist's ego. I go into it with the mindset that my commission is a work interruption for a full time artist - so I try to butter them up a little. I only approach artists whose artwork I REALLY like, so I wouldn't be taking my business anywhere else.

Quote:
Its YOUR commission. YOU are going to own it. YOU tell them how much creative input you want to have. Getting 'a' commission from an artist you like isn't the same as getting 'the' commission you want.

Personally, I'm not interested in giving much creative input at all. I'm not very creative, so I expect the artists I commission to take my vague idea and create something I'm going to love. Makes some artists nervous. Others love it. If the artist isn't up to it, they are welcome to turn down the job.
I sent two blank comics off to Sara Richard with just the character. On her blog she says she's a Deadpool fan and I'd like to see what she does with Nightcrawler. I figure an artist is probably more creative than I am and I've looked at enough of their work to trust that the product of their labor is going to look pretty darn good. I would want to build barriers around their creativity. People probably become artists to get away from structure.

Quote:
If an artist is too busy to email me to tell me that they are too busy to take my commission on, I'm not going to give them my commission a month later when they finally get around to emailing me. That is ridiculous. It takes only moments to say "Hey, thanks for your interest but I'm currently not open for commissions. I will send you an email when I begin taking new commissions again." Its called being a professional and knowing your limits.
Paolo Rivera posted that his commission queue is 4 years long. Scott McDaniel's is a couple months long and he took a while to get back to me because he was busy with conventions... artists aren't business people. For getting a custom piece of artwork done, I feel like I'm getting a steal for the prices I pay. The only guy who's shocked me was Neal Adams who wanted $1200 for a full body sketch cover. Otherwise $60-$100 is a steal for getting an artist you like to draw a character or two you like(and sometimes that even includes shipping!). If you break down the hourly rate of pay, it's like McDonald's wages.

Quote:
Agree on time and expectations up front. Do not bother the artist prior to the agreed upon deadline. Be flexible, things come up. Big jobs with short deadlines that pay the electric bill, etc... Don't be overly flexible. This is a business transaction. You are the customer. The artist is getting paid to make you happy.
Good advice overall

Quote:
Might not make any new friends with this one...
meh, having a different point of view doesn't mean we can't be amigos or just have fun throwing words back and forth.

Last edited by Skaughtt0; 05-09-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #113 (permalink)

First of all - the Deadpool is awesome. I don't know if Brian Kong is from my general area, but I have seen him at a bunch of shows. I haven't actually commissioned a piece from him, but I did pick up a couple of his ATCs that he sells cheap (I think like 3/$5 or something?)

Artists ARE business people. Some of them just aren't very good business people. Most 'full time' artists are self-employed and work contract-to-contract. Don't let them fool you.

Quote:
Never hurts to stroke the artist's ego. I go into it with the mindset that my commission is a work interruption for a full time artist - so I try to butter them up a little. I only approach artists whose artwork I REALLY like, so I wouldn't be taking my business anywhere else.
Wrong. There is more than one artist you really like. Otherwise, why do you want to see what Sara can do with Nightcrawler instead of Brian? There ARE ALWAYS other options to do your commission.

Quote:
I sent two blank comics off to Sara Richard with just the character. On her blog she says she's a Deadpool fan and I'd like to see what she does with Nightcrawler. I figure an artist is probably more creative than I am and I've looked at enough of their work to trust that the product of their labor is going to look pretty darn good. I would want to build barriers around their creativity. People probably become artists to get away from structure.
Obviously Sara is more creative than you are. ;p

I'm all about giving the artist all the breathing room they want as far as creativity goes. I provide as little direction as possible and have gone so far as to purchase a commission a blank licensed card and give only the instructions 'surprise me.' HOWEVER - If you are looking for something specific the artist should be willing to do that. That is my point. If you want a sketch cover featuring Spider-Man web-slinging a kick to Doc Ocks face and the artist says "No. Sorry. I only take character commissions and no other instruction. I can do a cover with Spidey and Doc Ock, but its going to have to be the scene I want to do." Well... You shouldn't agree to that. Another artist YOU LOVE will be willing to do it your way.

Quote:
Paolo Rivera posted that his commission queue is 4 years long. Scott McDaniel's is a couple months long and he took a while to get back to me because he was busy with conventions... artists aren't business people. For getting a custom piece of artwork done, I feel like I'm getting a steal for the prices I pay. The only guy who's shocked me was Neal Adams who wanted $1200 for a full body sketch cover. Otherwise $60-$100 is a steal for getting an artist you like to draw a character or two you like(and sometimes that even includes shipping!). If you break down the hourly rate of pay, it's like McDonald's wages.
Neal Adams is one of the big names in the comic book industry. No surprise he wants $1200. He sells prints for $40 when everybody around him is selling them 3/$20 and he makes a killing because they get signed BY NEAL ADAMS. Anybody that big is going to cost you a fortune unfortunately. Oh well... If you really want it you will just have to save up. Me, personally, not interested in spending all that cash on one piece. Its why I don't have many (or any) sketch cards by some artists that I really like. Don't know much about those other guys, but as long as they are up front about the wait time and don't ask for money... if you want to get on line, get on line.

I agree you are getting value for your commission, but don't OVER VALUE it. Most of these guys work much faster than you are giving them credit for. That inked Storm cover I got from Rhiannon Owens at Philly Non-Sports (see Philly Non-Sports thread for pic) took her about an hour. Pencils, inks, pencils removed in an hour. Its awesome and I love it, but no hourly employee at McDonalds is making that wage.

I HIGHLY suggest you go to some local conventions. First of all, no shipping! Second of all, you get to meet the artists and talk to them. Its awesome Sara Richard is the sweet and adorable and you will want to give her all of the money you have on you (a challenge I will face at Wizard World Philly in a few weeks). Third of all, usually you get to watch them work. Just in case you weren't already impressed by them... seeing it live is a whole new level. I'll leave you with a cover I got from Sara at NY Comic Con last year. A couple of hours included drying time

Old 05-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Wrong. There is more than one artist you really like. Otherwise, why do you want to see what Sara can do with Nightcrawler instead of Brian? There ARE ALWAYS other options to do your commission.
Cuz the Nightcrawler commission is for me and the Deadpool commission is for the wifey Brian's art is cool, but I'm chasing down other people to commission characters I like(daredevil, nightcrawler,iceman,colossus) if I feel their style matches.

Quote:
Neal Adams is one of the big names in the comic book industry. No surprise he wants $1200. He sells prints for $40 when everybody around him is selling them 3/$20 and he makes a killing because they get signed BY NEAL ADAMS. Anybody that big is going to cost you a fortune unfortunately. Oh well... If you really want it you will just have to save up. Me, personally, not interested in spending all that cash on one piece. Its why I don't have many (or any) sketch cards by some artists that I really like. Don't know much about those other guys, but as long as they are up front about the wait time and don't ask for money... if you want to get on line, get on line.
Scott McDaniel did Daredevil cover art in the 90's. Paolo Rivera is doing cover art now on volume 3.

I haven't responded to Neal's contact person yet - still figuring out how to politely say that I like his art, but I don't $1,200 like it

Quote:
I agree you are getting value for your commission, but don't OVER VALUE it. Most of these guys work much faster than you are giving them credit for. That inked Storm cover I got from Rhiannon Owens at Philly Non-Sports (see Philly Non-Sports thread for pic) took her about an hour. Pencils, inks, pencils removed in an hour. Its awesome and I love it, but no hourly employee at McDonalds is making that wage.

I HIGHLY suggest you go to some local conventions. First of all, no shipping! Second of all, you get to meet the artists and talk to them. Its awesome Sara Richard is the sweet and adorable and you will want to give her all of the money you have on you (a challenge I will face at Wizard World Philly in a few weeks). Third of all, usually you get to watch them work. Just in case you weren't already impressed by them... seeing it live is a whole new level. I'll leave you with a cover I got from Sara at NY Comic Con last year. A couple of hours included drying time

I contacted Neal because there was a news blurb on the con webpage saying that you could pre-order a commission from him that would be ready before the convention. From what I've heard from most artists, you can get higher quality work when they have more time on their hands and fewer interruptions.

Your Sara Richard cover is pretty slick. How long ago did you get it done? It's cool that you have an image of her holding it to go along with it. The Spidey cover you have by Marc Nguyen is really nice too. He did one of my fav Daredevil cards:

My wife and I are going to our first con in a long time(~10 years). Certainly the first that will have an artist's alley. We are already talking about spending limits, because things will add up with two of us looking to get sketch covers and back issues.

This is all we get in NorCal (besides Image Con):
Big Wow Comicfest 2013 - May 18-19, 2013
(and we already bought our Stan Lee auto tickets)
Old 05-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #115 (permalink)

I recognize a lot of names from the show, but I haven't worked with any of them. A couple of them are very active in the sketch card world.

I'd be looking for Stuart Seyger and Dean Yeagle's tables if I were going to the show.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #116 (permalink)

First of all, this thread needs a BUMP. Seriously? Third page? Anyway...

I actually did pick up some sketch card commissions at the Wizard World Philly Comic Con his past weekend. My first commissioned sketch cards from Ted Dastick, Danielle 'Soloud' Gransaull, and Penelope 'Peng Peng' Gaylord were EXCELLENT. I could not have hoped for better. I picked up another sketch card commission from Sara Richard which was sparkley and whimsical and everything I wanted it to be. I also took a chance on a PSC commission from an artist at the show I had never heard of, Amber Davis, which I was very happy with. You can see the cards here if you are interested: Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con 5/30 - 6/2
Old 06-03-2013, 10:12 PM   #117 (permalink)

I would like to give a +1 to Charles Hall for my Walking Dead AP. I love the work, and the time frame was very reasonable. Still waiting on my Gary Kezele, Trevor Grove and Kyle Babbitt. No worries on any of them. Great communication all around.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #118 (permalink)

Here are my recent Artist Edition commissions from Emily Riggsby. The top row is from Island Dreams 2...the one on the left I let her draw anything; the one on the right I requested a Pirate theme. The bottom row is from Angels & Demons...the one on the left is a puzzle sketch I requested with an angel/demon theme; the one on the right was the first single.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #119 (permalink)

At the Philly Non Sports card show last month one of the themes with the artists were card sets that never were made. I've been a fan of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' since it came out so I had an idea for a card with a main character. I was later contacted by the artists when back at home and gave a concept for what I would like on the card. I just received this in the mail today and I must say it is an amazing sketch in person and the detail is unbelievable! Without further delay here is a PSC I commissioned with Mick & Matt Glebe...I know they are on these boards at time so a big thank you to them. Communication was great from beginning to end!

Johnny Depp from Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

Old 06-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #120 (permalink)

In terms of feedback, I bought a card off of Chris Foreman through Ebay (not a commission, but an already completed card) and got it in good time. I love his work. Ashleigh Popplewell (sp?) did a couple of cards for me a while back, and was great to deal with.
mikecthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:08 PM   #121 (permalink)

Hate to do this, but he's had a week to respond to my last message and didn't. So, I'm going to suggest you use caution in dealing with Edward Cherniga.

On March 14, I responded to his Facebook post to get one of his sketchbooks for $20. He said he would do a quick sketch of a character of your choice on the inside cover, so I let him know what I wanted. He said he would start the sketch that night.

On April 17, I asked if he had a chance to mail the sketchbook yet. He said he was trying to save them all up to ship at once, but mine would be going out the following Monday.

On May 14, I asked if it had gone out yet and he said he had some computer issues, but it would be going out later that week.

On June 4, I sent yet another request to find out the status and never got a response. He has posted to Facebook since I sent my message.

If the book shows, I'll update this post.

Updating my original post as well.

(And I'll be updating your feedback posts momentarily as well).

EDIT 6/13: Edward messaged me last night that the book will be in the mail ASAP and he apologized for missing my last message. I'll update again once it arrives.

EDIT 6/26: Edward sent another message explaining why he hasn't been able to mail this yet. I told him to just take me off the list at this point. His messages are pretty apologetic--it sounds like he overcommitted and had other things come up along the way. Honestly, I don't think that excuses not sending a sketchbook for this long, but I'm closing the book (pun intended) on this.

[Inactive]

Last edited by monkeymcgee; 06-26-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:52 AM   #122 (permalink)

Gotta love artists that have time to post on facebook but not reply to the people they owe. Classy.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:45 AM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Gotta love artists that have time to post on facebook but not reply to the people they owe. Classy.
I understand the sentiment, and in extreme cases feel the same way... but as a broad generalization, I hate that kind of statement. It's like saying 9-5 workers can't check social media on their lunch break because they're not done with the afternoon's workload.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelton View Post
I understand the sentiment, and in extreme cases feel the same way... but as a broad generalization, I hate that kind of statement. It's like saying 9-5 workers can't check social media on their lunch break because they're not done with the afternoon's workload.
How long should it take to respond to a message though? We're not talking about the work not being done, we're just talking about a response.

Some reasons for not responding revolve around computer issues, internet issues, out of town, major family tragedy, etc. If you are on Facebook commenting on other things, you clearly are not having those issues. Particularly when the message in my case was sent in Facebook.

[Inactive]
Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #125 (permalink)

Missed one I got last month or so:

Anthony Tan: + !

Absolutely great communication. Updated throughout the entire process, let me know progress, emailed scans, sent shipping information, followed up after receipt... just awesome!

Also, please add another:

Sara Richard: + (For the Batman the Legend - Poison Ivy AP)

IN PROGRESS:

Ryan Kincaid: 1 - Marvel Universe AP & 1 Marvel Premier AP
Hanie Mohd: 1 - Marvel Universe AP
Erik Maell: 1 - Marvel Universe AP