Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #76 (permalink)

Is there one pack per box? I've been looking around but haven't seen specifics to box breakdowns. 10 boxes per case correct?
KingMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #77 (permalink)

I was able to get a case!!!
jb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViceroyCards View Post
Thanks! We're going to increase production on the upcoming sets to make more available to collectors.
You've got that cachet like Cristal
Old 05-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #79 (permalink)

Anyone else say their order is pending? I got an invoice and it shows order confirmed. Just wondering...
Frankp2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMob View Post
Is there one pack per box? I've been looking around but haven't seen specifics to box breakdowns. 10 boxes per case correct?
Yeh 1 pack per box,one sketch per box,plus 2 inserts. Random printing plates inserted. Havnt heard about any other things being inserted,like in Space they had the David Curd sculptures ( which clearly I loved,lol)
spacefanmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #81 (permalink)

Did y'all get email confirmations of your order yet? After I put in my credit card info, the next page said "Your order has already been processed" no receipt or other confirmation. I think it sold out while I was putting my info in, but I'm not sure.

I am a network admin. If you see me laughing, pray you have a recent backup.
Deathgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgate View Post
Did y'all get email confirmations of your order yet? After I put in my credit card info, the next page said "Your order has already been processed" no receipt or other confirmation. I think it sold out while I was putting my info in, but I'm not sure.
I sat this one out, but I hope you get your case
Old 05-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankp2311 View Post
Anyone else say their order is pending? I got an invoice and it shows order confirmed. Just wondering...
Good question,mabey because its a presell? Monkey should be able to answer that question..
Old 05-16-2013, 09:20 PM   #84 (permalink)

I got an email confirmation for the order I placed.

Mine also says order pending.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #85 (permalink)

I immediately got an email confirmation.

The status in the email says "pending", but that's the same on the invoice for the Archer boxes I preordered as well. I think that's just their "default" status upon placing a new order. Wouldn't worry about that.
bmemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #86 (permalink)

I got a email confirmation
Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymcgee View Post
I sat this one out, but I hope you get your case
Case? I wish. I only order 3 packs for every Viceroy release.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemike View Post
I immediately got an email confirmation.

The status in the email says "pending", but that's the same on the invoice for the Archer boxes I preordered as well. I think that's just their "default" status upon placing a new order. Wouldn't worry about that.
Me too,got email confirmation. But does say pending. Man I'm glad I used my Paypal,I'm a slow typer, never would have got my info in in time..
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John91C View Post
Got a case! Hope this company follows through unlike they did for TWD S2
John, Matt at Solar bought cases of Walking Dead season 2 for $1500, and sold them to customers at $785. Do you know why? Because all of our orders were cut from 5-10 cases, to 1-2. Without warning whatsoever. Quite honestly, Matt is the ONLY one who did this for people. Ask what "iamteach" did on ebay for customers here on big bang theory or WD? Nothing, they refunded them.

I do understand your frustration. I really do. Then imagine losing $800 per case on the hottest product of the year, when it was out of your control. Then tell me how you'd feel. lol. And I'm not starting a fight here, only giving you the other side of the story, since you felt compelled to bring this up.

And I'm not pointing fingers at any of the distributors who read this post. Facts are fact tho.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacefanmick View Post
Yeh 1 pack per box,one sketch per box,plus 2 inserts. Random printing plates inserted. Havnt heard about any other things being inserted,like in Space they had the David Curd sculptures ( which clearly I loved,lol)
Cool, thanks.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgate View Post
Case? I wish. I only order 3 packs for every Viceroy release.
Ah, I knew that--my bad.

I hope you get the 3 packs
Old 05-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #92 (permalink)

Matt from SolarFly just mentioned that orders will show 'pending' until they are shipped, then the order status will change.
ViceroyCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Matt from SolarFly just mentioned that orders will show 'pending' until they are shipped, then the order status will change.
Thanks for the confirm!
bmemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Cool thanks for the update,looking forward to these. Are there any special inserts besides the press plates? Like the sculptures in Space..
Old 05-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #95 (permalink)

Then it looks like I got hosed. Refreshed every minute until they popped up to order, and apparently putting the items in your cart does not remove them from inventory so you can put in the order information. Good to know.

Old 05-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
John, Matt at Solar bought cases of Walking Dead season 2 for $1500, and sold them to customers at $785. Do you know why? Because all of our orders were cut from 5-10 cases, to 1-2. Without warning whatsoever. Quite honestly, Matt is the ONLY one who did this for people. Ask what "iamteach" did on ebay for customers here on big bang theory or WD? Nothing, they refunded them.

I do understand your frustration. I really do. Then imagine losing $800 per case on the hottest product of the year, when it was out of your control. Then tell me how you'd feel. lol. And I'm not starting a fight here, only giving you the other side of the story, since you felt compelled to bring this up.

And I'm not pointing fingers at any of the distributors who read this post. Facts are fact tho.

I don't doubt he had to buy cases at a higher premium. All I stated was I hope the company doesn't mishandle this. As far as TWD S2...I pre-ordered a case and got 4 boxes...this was with a pre-order guarantee. Take it for what it's worth. He did throw in an additional box for free so that is why I'm ordering through the company again.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #97 (permalink)

In for a case!

eldavojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John91C View Post
I don't doubt he had to buy cases at a higher premium. All I stated was I hope the company doesn't mishandle this. As far as TWD S2...I pre-ordered a case and got 4 boxes...this was with a pre-order guarantee. Take it for what it's worth. He did throw in an additional box for free so that is why I'm ordering through the company again.
Matt & Ryan are working together on this, and it will not be like the WDS2 situation.

One thing is for sure. There will be no preorders in bulk on Season 3 cards for Walking Dead, due to what happened with the last set. I'm not speaking on Matt's behalf, I just believe this will be the situation.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks! We're going to increase production on the upcoming sets to make more available to collectors.
The saying is "keep them wanting more" not "give them more". I know this isn't the feedback thread, but I know you have read all of the complaints about the market being flooded, artists having too much on their plates, etc...
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
The saying is "keep them wanting more" not "give them more". I know this isn't the feedback thread, but I know you have read all of the complaints about the market being flooded, artists having too much on their plates, etc...
I agree, but we're producing about 10% of what some bigger companies are for products with sketches included, so I think we have a little room there. We're not talking about tripling the amount, but just increasing by 25% or so.
ViceroyCards is offline   Reply With Quote