Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
total agreement - first i was stoked, then nervous due to the negativity here, and now am very pleased - it's a great product!
YUP. I'm literally in shock at how well these are selling. I hope everyone does well on it, including you Tim and Wayne in regards to your cases. Is there no Cassandra Clare auto card? If not, they should have gotten her for like a 3 case incentive or something.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
YUP. I'm literally in shock at how well these are selling. I hope everyone does well on it, including you Tim and Wayne in regards to your cases. Is there no Cassandra Clare auto card? If not, they should have gotten her for like a 3 case incentive or something.
It's a redemption...same with Lena Headey auto costume.
Idris Elba, Kat Dennings
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:18 AM   #78 (permalink)

I pulled a Clare redemption
hannahs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujobyte View Post
Looks like singles are selling fairly well on ebay. Goes to show you that one shouldn't relate a box office flop with the cards. These are selling a hell of a lot better than True Blood did.
There are 90 current listings and only 171 ended. Compare that to True Blood a week after release. True Blood didn't do we'll because everyone opened it and flooded eBay with singles. NO ONE is opening this stuff, the auction results prove that. If only 5-10 cases of True Blood were opened and singles listed that first week they would have sold much better too. The demand is there for singles right now because the supply of them on eBay is VERY low.

I hope everyone does well too. My advise would be get stuff up quick before more people realize the lack of singles and begin opening their cases to flip as well. Once you have 15+ options of buying a Lily Collins autograph at one time (the way you had 15+ options of buying a Pacquin auto from True Blood) the demand and price will fall greatly.

Last edited by Bryanjs14; 09-10-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
There are 90 current listings and only 171 ended. Compare that to True Blood a week after release. True Blood didn't do we'll because everyone opened it and flooded eBay with singles. NO ONE is opening this stuff, the auction results prove that. If only 5-10 cases of True Blood were opened and singles listed that first week they would have sold much better too. The demand is there for singles right now because the supply of them on eBay is VERY low.

I hope everyone does well too. My advise would be get stuff up quick before more people realize the lack of singles and begin opening their cases to flip as well. Once you have 15+ options of buying a Lily Collins autograph at one time (the way you had 15+ options of buying a Pacquin auto from True Blood) the demand and price will fall greatly.
Too much logic, too early in the morning for Blowout.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Too much logic, too early in the morning for Blowout.
LOL
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post

I'm showing 318 current listings under Mortal Instruments in "Trading Cards". Needless to say, in trading card economics 101: Yes low case count/high quality of cards will generally do better than any over manufactured release.
Cujobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #83 (permalink)

Does anyone know how rare are the "variant" wardrobe autos? The ones with the skulls in the background? Thanks.
gromit131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #84 (permalink)
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromit131 View Post
Does anyone know how rare are the "variant" wardrobe autos? The ones with the skulls in the background? Thanks.
they appear to be very rare- i was getting maybe 1-2 per case.

and the white back autos are tough too - about 1-2 per case.

i read that the white backs have only 25 each.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #85 (permalink)

Anyone else listing their box/case(s) breaks?
redhusky2531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #86 (permalink)
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhusky2531 View Post
Anyone else listing their box/case(s) breaks?
a lot of my stuff has already sold on ebay; some more is currently on ebay; and still more is waiting on me to list.

i think i hit virtually every nice card though in the two cases+ that i broke.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #87 (permalink)

I picked my case up today...will be breaking when I get home tonight. Will do it live starting around 9 PM eastern.
Idris Elba, Kat Dennings
Chuck Bartowski is offline   Reply With Quote