Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Marvel Fleer Retro - Printing Plates

I have built up a few sets over the last couple of years, all Marvel, with my favourites being the Avengers Kree Skrull War and Dangerous Divas

At the moment I don't know a lot about the hobby and finding this forum is a great help

I am hoping someone might have an answer about the new Marvel Fleer Retro set, which I am very excited about, concerning the plates

Does anyone know anything about them? How many are there, which cards are represented as a plate, is there more than one colour for each card plate (I have noticed different colours but not seen a mention of two different colours for one card)

Most aspects of the set I am familiar with but the plates never seem to get mentioned, so any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated

Pete
PeteThePIPster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

I don't know about Retro specifically, but usually there are 4 colors for every plate: yellow, cyan, magenta, black.

I believe there are plates for all of the base cards and Impel retro inserts, but again, I'm not positive. That is what I've seen.
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks, I thought four colours would make sense, just like my printer, but I wasn't sure which sets were included. I have been following the sales on ebay to see which plates have been offered
PeteThePIPster is offline   Reply With Quote