Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

I love the redemption card! Would love to see photos of it and the card they put in the pack if anyone gets one!
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #27 (permalink)

What happens to the actors who don't fulfill their contract and send in the cards signed? Do they owe the company money?
Old 03-28-2014, 07:10 PM   #28 (permalink)

Sorry one more question...does anyone know, will cryptozoic be releasing a checklist or did they stop doing that?
Old 03-28-2014, 08:39 PM   #29 (permalink)

We will release a checklist. I am so sorry this didn't go up sooner, it is one of the unfortunate things that slipped through the cracks. I have the request in for it, and I hope to be able to post it next week.
Thank you for your patience and let me know if there are any questions regarding the set I can answer in the meantime.
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
We will release a checklist. I am so sorry this didn't go up sooner, it is one of the unfortunate things that slipped through the cracks. I have the request in for it, and I hope to be able to post it next week.
Thank you for your patience and let me know if there are any questions regarding the set I can answer in the meantime.
Oh cool! Thanks! Do you work for cryptozoic then, I assume? Lol
Old 03-28-2014, 09:46 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmallvillelvr View Post
What happens to the actors who don't fulfill their contract and send in the cards signed? Do they owe the company money?
There was an instance in The Walking Dead Season 1 release where Laurie Holden whom signed cards A3 & A4 did not return her cards in time for the pack out/release. Cryptozoic later added them into the Season 2 release to fill in the gaps. I would assume they are going to be doing this for A10 & A13 in this release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsmallvillelvr View Post
Oh cool! Thanks! Do you work for cryptozoic then, I assume? Lol
Miranda Charsky is Cryptozoic Entertainment's brand manager for trading cards and collectibles. She strives to create quality collectibles for core hobby collectors and entertainment fans. Miranda's first job out of high school was working in a local hobby store, and she has been working in gaming and entertainment ever since.

Last edited by SerialKilnWalkr; 03-28-2014 at 09:48 PM.
SerialKilnWalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerialKilnWalkr View Post
There was an instance in The Walking Dead Season 1 release where Laurie Holden whom signed cards A3 & A4 did not return her cards in time for the pack out/release. Cryptozoic later added them into the Season 2 release to fill in the gaps. I would assume they are going to be doing this for A10 & A13 in this release.

Miranda Charsky is Cryptozoic Entertainment's brand manager for trading cards and collectibles. She strives to create quality collectibles for core hobby collectors and entertainment fans. Miranda's first job out of high school was working in a local hobby store, and she has been working in gaming and entertainment ever since.
Thank you! I appreciate all of the detailed answers! that makes sense about the cards. I was just wonder because on the website it always says names with *'s are under contract. Lol.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:27 PM   #33 (permalink)

Here's my first case break: 1 Case of The Vampire Diaries S3 - w/Photos!

I have one more case coming in tomorrow that I picked up from a friend. Hoping I can fill in the missing cards to get closer to a master set for my personal collection.
Danni1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #34 (permalink)

They added the checklist to the website finally!
Old 04-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #35 (permalink)

I will upload images of the checklist shortly.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:56 PM   #36 (permalink)

Default Redemption

How long does it normally take to get a redemption redeemed from Cryptozoic? I got one off of ebay and sent it in at least 3 weeks ago already. Should I be worried? Thanks!
ifiglamu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiglamu83 View Post
How long does it normally take to get a redemption redeemed from Cryptozoic? I got one off of ebay and sent it in at least 3 weeks ago already. Should I be worried? Thanks!
you sent it in with tracking correct?

Im from Canada and have had two redemptions sent to me from the Fringe and Castle sets. It does take 2-4 weeks from once they receive it to send you an email saying it has been shipped via FedEx. They DO NOT email you when they receive it only once they ship it to you.

Check your tracking info and see what day it was successfully delivered and then add 2-4 weeks. They do take there time, believe me I was very frustrated as well. As long as you see it was successfully delivered, I wouldn't worry.

Last edited by neon_tiger; 04-29-2014 at 04:16 PM.
neon_tiger is offline   Reply With Quote