Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 02:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default BW Mailday from Brian Wallos

To make a long story short, I got an error card from a break on here of Vegas Baby 2013 last August. It was a Tiffany Toth Stacked Deck auto card with no auto. I sent it back for a replacement.

After one replacement card getting stolen(Lisa Gleave Stacked Deck auto- a 180pt card sent PWE, someone slit open the envelope) I got this package in my mailbox this morning.

Four BW cards:

Jennifer Walcott Holiday 2013 base auto

Audrey Allen Bubblegum 2013 redemption-only auto. A nice card until Wallos put a ton of them into Treasure Chest and tanked the value

2011 Limited Dealer Thank You quad auto- Brande Roderick, Crystal Harris(now Hefner), Sandra Taylor and Nikki Ziering. Getting better....

And the last card:

Shelby Chesnes 2013 Thanksgiving promo card Some Ebay sales claim it is unreleased.

Last few sales on the Bay were for $125. Any Shelby Chesnes collectors know if this is an unreleased card?

Thanks!
WTB: Michelle Baena 2013 hair cards /2 /5, 2013 National Letter E
Fenian95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to AceGambit3 Send a message via MSN to AceGambit3

as far as I know this was unreleased as I've done a lil research myself when I was going to heavily collect her (I've since decided a small side PC is best for my wallet LOL)

Congrats on the great replacement
AceGambit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Lol, I got the same cards in the 10 redemptions that I sent in. I actually got 3 of the Allens
jaysil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hey, NICE card!! As for info, the card was not given away or sold during Thanksgiving 2013 (AFAIK). It is, however available in Treasure Chest boxes, though quite rare. Only a few have popped up on eBay and so far, I think all have sold for $100+.

If not for your PC, I'd say sell it now. There seem to be quite a few Shelby collectors with deep pockets. Benchwarmer Eclectic is supposed to ship in three weeks or so. According to the sell sheet, Eclectic will have signed commemorative cards of which the Thanksgiving auto MAY be one, so there may be more coming... then again, maybe not. Wallos might be holding them back due to their apparent value.

Check out my trade bucket at: http://s988.photobucket.com/albums/af1/TankShiba/For%20Sale%20or%20Trade/
SgtRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
Hey, NICE card!! As for info, the card was not given away or sold during Thanksgiving 2013 (AFAIK). It is, however available in Treasure Chest boxes, though quite rare. Only a few have popped up on eBay and so far, I think all have sold for $100+.

If not for your PC, I'd say sell it now. There seem to be quite a few Shelby collectors with deep pockets. Benchwarmer Eclectic is supposed to ship in three weeks or so. According to the sell sheet, Eclectic will have signed commemorative cards of which the Thanksgiving auto MAY be one, so there may be more coming... then again, maybe not. Wallos might be holding them back due to their apparent value.
Yep, what he said.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks! Yeah,

I dropped it into the BST section to see if I get any nibbles here. Hate dealing with Ebay- the only way to protect myself from scammers is send 1st class International tracked and from Canada that can cost up to $20.

GL getting someone to pay that for shipping....
WTB: Michelle Baena 2013 hair cards /2 /5, 2013 National Letter E
Fenian95 is offline   Reply With Quote