Blowout Cards Forums
2016 star wars

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2015, 01:29 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
Eh, I say they do exist but have not been pulled.
The "(XXX)" is the card count (how many are in the game currently). They state in the articles how many there will be (final print run).
LCM1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCM1223 View Post
The "(XXX)" is the card count (how many are in the game currently). They state in the articles how many there will be (final print run).
Thank you, that is very helpful.

I'm at 925 cards, 36% collected, and a complete "The Force Awakens Set" so far! (Have not spent any money)
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:59 PM   #53 (permalink)

My SN is Metsfan1212

Last edited by sideout1212; 03-13-2015 at 06:13 PM.
sideout1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:54 AM   #54 (permalink)

Hit me up at Lowbacca, trying to complete the Blue sets atm, shoot me Rebel Alliance and Republic Blues!
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:40 AM   #55 (permalink)

I think I've added everyone on this thread to my friends list. Again, I'm AdmiralKoosh if anyone wants to trade.

I've currently got 1,269 cards, 55% collected. Full white set, Full Blue set, Full Legends base set, Full "The Force Awakens" Set, and 3 cards away from a Red Separatist set.

If anyone wants to trade, I have TONS of spare Whites, lots and lots of spare Blues, a few spare Reds, and a few spare Yellows. I really only need Reds, Yellows, Golds, and inserts at this point. For those of you starting out, I can trade tons of cards your way!
Old 03-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #56 (permalink)

Got over this game real quick lol. If anyone is interested I got a Gold Luke, darth Sid/maul connections, blue and green elite for sale. Shoot an offer! Thanks
soulfirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 01:49 PM   #57 (permalink)

My name there is DishBogget , willing to trade dupes for needs. Feel free to add me
DishBogget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:06 PM   #58 (permalink)

rcgdodge. Offer me trades too.

2017: Cards Sold - 85 / Cards Traded - 39
rcgdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #59 (permalink)

Default Don't judge me :)

I joined today to see how it works. Not sure yet what I'm doing. What should I be looking for as the best hits? I did get a red bordered card, a few blues, and a few of the full bordered cards. I attached a Yoda card as an example.

I use my ebay name vjweb on the app.

Thanks,
VinnyH

Last edited by VinnyH; 01-28-2017 at 03:25 PM.
VinnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:31 PM   #60 (permalink)

I'm on there as bretopat. Shoot me trades. I will accept all even trades for cards I need....example...white for white, Blue for blue, etc...
PoPCulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:04 PM   #61 (permalink)

I am on as ididitforthemon. I thought it was a cool name to choose as a bounty hunter, but not sure now that I found out you can sell these cards. I am just trying to collect them and welcome any trades. I haven't figured out how to do this yet or even figure out what I need. I just signed up today and have spent the better art of it just playing videos to earn credits.
Lbacall1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 04:27 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyH View Post
I joined today to see how it works. Not sure yet what I'm doing. What should I be looking for as the best hits? I did get a red bordered card, a few blues, and a few of the full bordered cards. I attached a Yoda card as an example.

I use my ebay name vjweb on the app.

Thanks,
VinnyH
Generally speaking, that Yoda you pulled (Legends) is an insert (I think?) or at least a "Base Set" Insert.

I'm getting a much better feel for the app through using it. Here is a rarity scale:
Gold -SUPER Rare
Yellow - Really Rare
Red - Rare
Blue - Uncommon
White - Common

I'm not too sure about Inserts yet. Inserts can also have the color rarity, but even the White Inserts are worth more than a base Blue card. I don't really know how the white insert value would compare to a base Red or base Yellow, though.

Topps threw a few other colors into the mix yesterday, I don't know why. A certain "Elite Soldiers" insert set does not follow the original color/rarity scheme. They are Green, Blue, or Orange bordered (Orange being the SUPER Rare)

And there are a few Purple border cards I think? There might be a Luke? I do not have a clue where those come from, maybe someone can enlighten us here.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:17 PM   #63 (permalink)

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFD18 View Post
Generally speaking, that Yoda you pulled (Legends) is an insert (I think?) or at least a "Base Set" Insert.

I'm getting a much better feel for the app through using it. Here is a rarity scale:
Gold -SUPER Rare
Yellow - Really Rare
Red - Rare
Blue - Uncommon
White - Common

I'm not too sure about Inserts yet. Inserts can also have the color rarity, but even the White Inserts are worth more than a base Blue card. I don't really know how the white insert value would compare to a base Red or base Yellow, though.

Topps threw a few other colors into the mix yesterday, I don't know why. A certain "Elite Soldiers" insert set does not follow the original color/rarity scheme. They are Green, Blue, or Orange bordered (Orange being the SUPER Rare)

And there are a few Purple border cards I think? There might be a Luke? I do not have a clue where those come from, maybe someone can enlighten us here.
That helps a lot. I'm not the type to spend a lot of time analyzing this kind of stuff. I figured I'd try it and then I can at least offer members here anything interesting if I stop.

Best to All,
VinnyH

Last edited by VinnyH; 01-28-2017 at 03:25 PM.
VinnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #64 (permalink)

Does anyone have the day 4 gold scene set that they would loan me? I will give you all 5 cards right back plus a Green Super Battle Droid insert as interest on the loan. I will also loan future award sets I put together to anyone that wants to work out a similar deal. It seems to me the purple award cards are some of the toughest to get but if one person has them they can be loaned before being traded. PM me if you are interested.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:26 AM   #65 (permalink)

sideout1212 - That is an amazing idea, I was thinking about trying to do a very similar / identical idea.

I would be very interested in such a swap deal, except I do not have the Day 4 pieces yet. I currently have Day 1,2,& 3 Yellow Scenes done, I would love to "borrow" any golds to go further. You can borrow cards from me if we can get something organized. I only have Yellow Darth Maul for day 4.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:27 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:

Gold -SUPER Rare
Yellow - Really Rare
Red - Rare
Blue - Uncommon
White - Common

There are new inserts each day so far. Today the Night Brothers 3 card set started with Maul. They are Regular, Red and Black. The inserts don't seem to follow any scheme which I like. Inserts are tough to get. There are only a few thousand of each at most even if you add all the variants together. By contrast I'm not sure there is a set "print" run on Golds/Yellows. Inserts are about on par with a Gold I believe, definitely above yellow. The purple variants are award cards for putting the Gold scene set together within a day. See the current awards available to go after and day 4 is there. There are only about 100-150 of each purple. There will also be 25 Orange variants of Dartb Maul or Qui-Gon. Most of the info on all this is on the "Transmission" section of the app.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:33 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
sideout1212 - That is an amazing idea, I was thinking about trying to do a very similar / identical idea.

I would be very interested in such a swap deal, except I do not have the Day 4 pieces yet. I currently have Day 1,2,& 3 Yellow Scenes done, I would love to "borrow" any golds to go further. You can borrow cards from me if we can get something organized. I only have Yellow Darth Maul for day 4.
I have 1,2,3 Yellow done too. There are only like 55 of each gold for day 4 and you need both...darn tough. Could get a purple and orange out of it though. Only awards I have now to loan are Connections. The Night Brothers card is cool my son liked that one a lot and I was offered it just for 2 FA Teasers.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:20 AM   #68 (permalink)

I just traded for a Purple Leia and there are only 87 of them.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:22 AM   #69 (permalink)

I'm curious what you had to give up for that?
Old 03-16-2015, 02:41 AM   #70 (permalink)

I haven't put this much time into an app in a while lol. Haven't spent a dime yet either. Worked my way up to a Gold Luke and several inserts. Currently chasing the blue Independent set and Galactic Republic, please shoot me offers.
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:15 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm curious what you had to give up for that?
Guy had 2 of them. Gave up a Blue Droid insert, Widescreen insert, Connections insert and some Yellows.

AND I saw a guy on the chat that had the day 4 gold set and got him to loan it to me for a Green Droid. I told him to join here so we could get a group going.

Last edited by sideout1212; 03-16-2015 at 03:20 AM.
sideout1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:13 AM   #72 (permalink)

I'm Bryanjs14 on there
I am hooked lol. Hit me up for trades!
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #73 (permalink)

Is anyone else's app not working?
puck419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:05 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puck419 View Post
Is anyone else's app not working?
Mines broke too and was in middle of big trades
Old 03-16-2015, 09:28 AM   #75 (permalink)

Sweet...

Well if anyone has a gold Jinn that is willing to trade (or at least have me and a friend borrow for 10 minutes and be rewarded after words), I would greatly appreciate it
puck419 is offline   Reply With Quote