Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #101 (permalink)

Blowout member names are hard to keep track of so I made this list:
711 Cards = Greivious
GFD18 = AdmiralKoosh
arek = Tag_Greenley
dd316 = YODASTICK
sideout1212 = Metsfan1212
DUCKanay = Lowbacca
DishBogget = DishBogget
rcgdodge = rcgdodge
VinnyH = vjweb
PopCulture = bretopat
Lbacall1 = ididitforthemon
Bryanjs14 = Bryanjs14
ChrisNTx = ??
Puck419 = Puck419
wiltiger7 = Darthpg21
LCM1223 = ??

I can keep the list updated if you all want me to. This seems like a good idea for borrowing cards etc.
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:29 AM   #102 (permalink)

My name is SCUncensored - and I also have a lot of content at digitalcardcentral.com if you need some tips and commentary.

Sports Cards Uncensored - Digital Card Central
deltapi1049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:33 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFD18 View Post
711 Cards = Greivious
GFD18 = AdmiralKoosh
arek = Tag_Greenley
dd316 = YODASTICK
DUCKanay = Lowbacca
DishBogget = DishBogget
rcgdodge = rcgdodge
VinnyH = vjweb
PopCulture = bretopat
Bryanjs14 = Bryanjs14
ChrisNTx = ??
Puck419 = Puck419
wiltiger7 = Darthpg21
LCM1223 = ??

I can keep the list updated if you all want me to. This seems like a good idea for borrowing cards etc.
GFD helped, me build my Red Serpatist set. I'm on a lot, so if you need help building a set, throw me a PM here or send on the app. Just make sure to say you're from BO in the comments!
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:28 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
711 Cards = Greivious
GFD18 = AdmiralKoosh
arek = Tag_Greenley
dd316 = YODASTICK
DUCKanay = Lowbacca
DishBogget = DishBogget
rcgdodge = rcgdodge
VinnyH = vjweb
PopCulture = bretopat
Bryanjs14 = Bryanjs14
ChrisNTx = ??
Puck419 = Puck419
wiltiger7 = Darthpg21
LCM1223 = ??

Would be best if OP can put it in the first post for easier reference.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #105 (permalink)

mine is same as on here
Sushiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:28 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
711 Cards = Greivious
GFD18 = AdmiralKoosh
arek = Tag_Greenley
dd316 = YODASTICK
DUCKanay = Lowbacca
DishBogget = DishBogget
rcgdodge = rcgdodge
VinnyH = vjweb
PopCulture = bretopat
Bryanjs14 = Bryanjs14
ChrisNTx = ??
Puck419 = Puck419
wiltiger7 = Darthpg21
LCM1223 = ??

Awesome of you to do! Thanks!
Bryanjs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:36 PM   #107 (permalink)

Anyone have a gold Sebulba to let me borrow for a second so I can get award? I have the three yellows from today I can let ya hold as collateral
Old 03-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #108 (permalink)

Ughhh, I tried and tried and tried to borrow a gold windu for day 5. I literally got a borrowed one in return for several inserts and lots of yellows BUT was ~1 minute too late. So now I'm out a bunch of good cards
Old 03-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #109 (permalink)

That's a bummer. Did you post it on here? I would have let you hold one for a second

We should all def be working together as much as possible to make sure we all get the daily trophies and purples
Old 03-17-2015, 05:06 PM   #110 (permalink)

How do you figure out what you need to complete the tasks for the awards. I have a lot of cards now that I would be happy to swap out for a short time in exchange to get the awards, but have no clue how to do so. I have the complete red, blue and white sets. I only have a handful or inserts and yellow and just 1 gold. I have bought numerous packs with credits from watching videos or installing and uninstalling apps and can't seem to ever get any gold. Is there a secret to this? Anyway, my name on the app is ididitforthemon. If anyone wants to check to see if I have anything to help them reach goals and vice versa then let me know. Thanks!
Lbacall1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:07 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
That's a bummer. Did you post it on here? I would have let you hold one for a second

We should all def be working together as much as possible to make sure we all get the daily trophies and purples
Yeah, I asked for a borrow on post 100 of this thread (last post of page 4)

And yes, we should definitely all work together. I have the following available for borrowing/achievements:
Day 1 yellow set
Day 2 yellow set
Day 3 yellow set
Day 4 yellow set
Day 5 yellow set
Complete "Legends" Base insert set (unlocks 5000 credits!)
Any Reds, Blues, Whites

Does anyone have a Vintage Han Solo I could borrow for a minute?
Old 03-17-2015, 05:07 PM   #112 (permalink)

Anyone have the gold set for today? Let me borrow it and I'll give you an insert or Yellow back with it.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbacall1 View Post
How do you figure out what you need to complete the tasks for the awards. I have a lot of cards now that I would be happy to swap out for a short time in exchange to get the awards, but have no clue how to do so. I have the complete red, blue and white sets. I only have a handful or inserts and yellow and just 1 gold. I have bought numerous packs with credits from watching videos or installing and uninstalling apps and can't seem to ever get any gold. Is there a secret to this? Anyway, my name on the app is ididitforthemon. If anyone wants to check to see if I have anything to help them reach goals and vice versa then let me know. Thanks!
Look on the home page there is a link to all unfinished awards. Also the "transmission" has articles that tell you and show odds sometimes.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, I asked for a borrow on post 100 of this thread (last post of page 4)

And yes, we should definitely all work together. I have the following available for borrowing/achievements:
Day 1 yellow set
Day 2 yellow set
Day 3 yellow set
Day 4 yellow set
Day 5 yellow set
Complete "Legends" Base insert set (unlocks 5000 credits!)
Any Reds, Blues, Whites

Does anyone have a Vintage Han Solo I could borrow for a minute?
Han Vintage doesn't get you anything does it? You have to collect one of the 10 card sets I thought. They are hard to get!
Old 03-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Go to your Trades screen. Below "Trades" look for the "Awards" section and you can click on Available etc to see the achievements. Once you unlock an achievement, go to the "To Open" part of the Awards section and open up the crate chest thingy for free credits.

You will never open a Gold card, "unless" you pay a minimum of $0.99 to the app to be able to buy the Master Packs. Regular packs can only contain Yellows, Reds, Blues, Whites, or Inserts.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:12 PM   #116 (permalink)

Sideout1212--- The Vintage Han only unlocks free credits (1000 I'd assume), but it is still an achievement slot.

Also, I do technically still have the Gold Mace Windu I borrowed. I opened up a trade to give it back to the guy and it is still pending, lol. ~22 hours till the trade auto forfeits and I guess I get a free gold, lmao. Damn morals, why can't I just be a d-bag and keep it. Argggg.

Last edited by GFD18; 03-17-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
711 Cards = Greivious
GFD18 = AdmiralKoosh
arek = Tag_Greenley
dd316 = YODASTICK
DUCKanay = Lowbacca
DishBogget = DishBogget
rcgdodge = rcgdodge
VinnyH = vjweb
PopCulture = bretopat
Bryanjs14 = Bryanjs14
ChrisNTx = ??
Puck419 = Puck419
wiltiger7 = Darthpg21
LCM1223 = ??

You guessed it....I'm "??"

Just kidding, I'm LCM122395
LCM1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #118 (permalink)

Thanks so much. That helps a lot. I went ahead and purchased about 15 packs of the master packs. Still didn't hit any golds. How do you get the purple or orange cards? It looks like I still need a vintage Han Solo, Sebula gold and DARTh Sidious to complete the achievements that look to be possible.collecting all the yellows and golds will be impossible. Anyone have any of these cards for a temporary trade? Anyone need anything I might have for a temporary or permanent trade if I have duplicates? Thanks again.

Quote:
Go to your Trades screen. Below "Trades" look for the "Awards" section and you can click on Available etc to see the achievements. Once you unlock an achievement, go to the "To Open" part of the Awards section and open up the crate chest thingy for free credits.

You will never open a Gold card, "unless" you pay a minimum of $0.99 to the app to be able to buy the Master Packs. Regular packs can only contain Yellows, Reds, Blues, Whites, or Inserts.
Lbacall1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #119 (permalink)

Oh ok I had a Vintage on first day and haven't been able to get one since. I have a Purple Windu (just issued) for trade for the Day 6 Gold set. Or will give something to borrow the set.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout1212 View Post
Anyone have the gold set for today? Let me borrow it and I'll give you an insert or Yellow back with it.

Requesting you on the app now. I will let you borrow the yellow set
Old 03-17-2015, 05:28 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks so much. That helps a lot. I went ahead and purchased about 15 packs of the master packs. Still didn't hit any golds. How do you get the purple or orange cards? It looks like I still need a vintage Han Solo, Sebula gold and DARTh Sidious to complete the achievements that look to be possible.collecting all the yellows and golds will be impossible. Anyone have any of these cards for a temporary trade? Anyone need anything I might have for a temporary or permanent trade if I have duplicates? Thanks again.
First, stop buying credits. It won't get you far and you can trade for nice cards or buy them. Purples are awarded for completing the gold set each day by deadline. Orange was a secondary prize with Day 4 and ony 25 are supposed to be "made" but it's only at 18 for some reason.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:30 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Requesting you on the app now. I will let you borrow the yellow set
Well just hold it, I'll try and get the gold and we can share. The yellow set has no deadline so no rush unless we get the gold too.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:31 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout1212 View Post
Oh ok I had a Vintage on first day and haven't been able to get one since. I have a Purple Windu (just issued) for trade for the Day 6 Gold set. Or will give something to borrow the set.

I saw you had an Anakin already so just sent over the Sebulba and Watto. Send em back with whatever, doesn't matter to me
Old 03-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #124 (permalink)

The golds are pretty rare now, but I believe they will be pretty abundant after awhile. Tough to get in the first day for the purple but I wouldn't overpay to collect them now. Same goes with the FA Teasers. The stuff to keep is the low numbered stuff with a set run, ie inserts and Purples.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:40 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
I saw you had an Anakin already so just sent over the Sebulba and Watto. Send em back with whatever, doesn't matter to me
Eh, I really want the Gold to get the purple but thanks for the free credits. Where'd that new insert come from?