Blowout Cards Forums
17 mega march

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS


NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2015, 10:43 PM   #176 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,810
Default

I've opened a bunch, but no golds. Where to you find the specials for the day?

I also got a red Mas Amedda that say (0) next to it, how can that be?
Vargaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:48 PM   #177 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,810
Default

Also, app says I have 6 gold, buy I don't see any. What gives?

Feel free to add me, Mikeinator1st
Vargaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:00 PM   #178 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 41
Default

The app counts The Force Awakens cards as golds for some reason. And the daily inserts can be found, for the most part, in all base packs. Some inserts have their own packs, yellows can only be pulled in boba packs and up, and golds are only available in the master pack which you have to purchase credits to be able to access.
tagruato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:55 PM   #179 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Not Florida, thankfully
Posts: 7,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout1212 View Post
Star Wars is pretty huge with die hard fans. It is also new and the inserts are a new set each day. I hope it holds up because the inserts are great cards.
Until it becomes Huddle and releases 3 new insert sets a day and nobody wants to go through the hassle anymore. Counting down the days.

Edit: Also have the full Force Awakenings set for $4.99 if anyone is interested. Gets you 7,000 coin award in April.
__________________
Total Topps BUNT Profits: $808.49 KICK: $505.30 HUDDLE: $299.02 STAR WARS CARD TRADER: $1440.59
STAR WARS FORCE COLLECTION: $355.20 TWD: $90.05 SKATE: $62.90
(I don't buy...ever...so don't ask)
LCM1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:35 AM   #180 (permalink)
Member
 
DUCKanay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCM1223 View Post
Until it becomes Huddle and releases 3 new insert sets a day and nobody wants to go through the hassle anymore. Counting down the days.

Edit: Also have the full Force Awakenings set for $4.99 if anyone is interested. Gets you 7,000 coin award in April.
They've been doing 2 inserts a day so far
__________________
Oakland Raiders, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, and San Jose Sharks!
Current PC's:
David Robinson, Bible Verse Inscriptions, Buster Posey, Bumgarner, Belt, Harrison Barnes, Steph Curry.
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:19 AM   #181 (permalink)
Member
 
wesnilevirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,450
Default

Are we allowed to sell virtual cards here? I forget the rules on that
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:20 AM   #182 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 2,495
Default

Wow I finally got back a Han Solo Vintage. Cost me 2 Golds and 4 inserts. All 3000 count inserts and I couldn't pass on someone finally offering me one.
__________________
PC: David Wright, Tom Seaver, Nolan Ryan, Matt Harvey, Mickey Vernon and Pedro Martinez. Also collect 2011 Topps Diamond anniversary (silver sparkle) parallel.
sideout1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:22 AM   #183 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Not Florida, thankfully
Posts: 7,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesnilevirus View Post
Are we allowed to sell virtual cards here? I forget the rules on that
There's no rule for or against it. I've been doing it for a while
__________________
Total Topps BUNT Profits: $808.49 KICK: $505.30 HUDDLE: $299.02 STAR WARS CARD TRADER: $1440.59
STAR WARS FORCE COLLECTION: $355.20 TWD: $90.05 SKATE: $62.90
(I don't buy...ever...so don't ask)
LCM1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #184 (permalink)
Member
 
DUCKanay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout1212 View Post
Wow I finally got back a Han Solo Vintage. Cost me 2 Golds and 4 inserts. All 3000 count inserts and I couldn't pass on someone finally offering me one.
I should've taken the offer when Kylo was rare
__________________
Oakland Raiders, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, and San Jose Sharks!
Current PC's:
David Robinson, Bible Verse Inscriptions, Buster Posey, Bumgarner, Belt, Harrison Barnes, Steph Curry.
Bucket: http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/ejdacanay/library/Cards%20and%20Jazz
DUCKanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:40 AM   #185 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,630
Default

If I had a dollar for every lowball offer on there id be a rich man.... Sorry I'm not taking 9 whites for a purple
puck419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #186 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

I didn't get a pack to open today. Also have no clue what the new cards to collect are today. Do these post later in the day and do you not get a pack of cards to open each day? This is my day number 4 since joining. Thanks for any help!
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:06 AM   #187 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbacall1 View Post
I didn't get a pack to open today. Also have no clue what the new cards to collect are today. Do these post later in the day and do you not get a pack of cards to open each day? This is my day number 4 since joining. Thanks for any help!
Senatorsteve said that you get 1 free pack for 3 days, once you've opened 3 free packs you stop getting them. The insert release times seem to have bee very random over the past few days. Just keep an eye on the transmissions portion of the app, they always announce them there.
tagruato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:12 AM   #188 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

Thanks for the info. I still can't figure out how people are getting the purple or orange cards. Someone said it was after you got a gold card, but I have 4 and still don't have a purple or orange.
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #189 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 41
Default

The purple cards are awarded if you get the respective gold scene award within 24 hours of it being available. You will get a free pack containing the purple card in the cantina anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours after the 24 hours is up. So for your Sebulba you should have coming, look for it in the cantina somewhere around 4:30-8PM EST.

The orange qui-gon was available to the first 25 people to find and claim the orange pack in the cantina. You had to have collected yellow maul, qui-gon and padawan kenobi as well as gold maul and gold qui-gon within the first 24 hours to be eligible. Orange inserts can just be pulled from packs.
tagruato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:42 AM   #190 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 2,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagruato View Post
The purple cards are awarded if you get the respective gold scene award within 24 hours of it being available. You will get a free pack containing the purple card in the cantina anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours after the 24 hours is up. So for your Sebulba you should have coming, look for it in the cantina somewhere around 4:30-8PM EST.

The orange qui-gon was available to the first 25 people to find and claim the orange pack in the cantina. You had to have collected yellow maul, qui-gon and padawan kenobi as well as gold maul and gold qui-gon within the first 24 hours to be eligible. Orange inserts can just be pulled from packs.
I posted in the Day 4 gold article that it was false advertising...I was possibly #24 or #25 to click on it but they only gave out 18. Haha just wanted to see if Topps reads any comments.
__________________
PC: David Wright, Tom Seaver, Nolan Ryan, Matt Harvey, Mickey Vernon and Pedro Martinez. Also collect 2011 Topps Diamond anniversary (silver sparkle) parallel.
sideout1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #191 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 640
Default

Is there any reason why I'm seeing people who have 10-20 complete "The Force Awakens" sets wanting to trade for MORE of them? Am I missing something here? Do we know what the unlocked achievement will yield? Surely it will only give you something for one set, not multiples?

Or are people just hardcore collecting the sets, like you would see people hardcore collecting "only Darth Vaders" etc?
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #192 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFD18 View Post
Is there any reason why I'm seeing people who have 10-20 complete "The Force Awakens" sets wanting to trade for MORE of them? Am I missing something here? Do we know what the unlocked achievement will yield? Surely it will only give you something for one set, not multiples?

Or are people just hardcore collecting the sets, like you would see people hardcore collecting "only Darth Vaders" etc?
The FA cards have become incredibly common, so must be people who just like them. I doubt the reward will be anything all that special. There's the confirmed 7,000 credits and then maybe an award card with a brand new image from the film? But I'm sure you're right, will be a 1 per account type thing, not 1 per set.
tagruato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #193 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

Thanks for the info again. You are a wealth of knowledge. I guess I am too slow to get many of the cards.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tagruato View Post
The purple cards are awarded if you get the respective gold scene award within 24 hours of it being available. You will get a free pack containing the purple card in the cantina anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours after the 24 hours is up. So for your Sebulba you should have coming, look for it in the cantina somewhere around 4:30-8PM EST.

The orange qui-gon was available to the first 25 people to find and claim the orange pack in the cantina. You had to have collected yellow maul, qui-gon and padawan kenobi as well as gold maul and gold qui-gon within the first 24 hours to be eligible. Orange inserts can just be pulled from packs.
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:47 PM   #194 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tx
Posts: 3,357
Default

im also game for loaning and paying back some extra for the new day scene sets...did a loan last night and hoping the sebubla purple comes this afternoon!

im on as smugglerntx FYI -
__________________
Chris Sabo Super Collector - 331/334 (99.1%) LF Sabo: 1995 UD Elec Diamond Gold, 1995 UD Special Edition Gold, 2004 Bazooka Silver Relic, 2014 Archives Plates and Autos
My Bucket http://tinyurl.com/mdb6vxh
ChrisNTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:14 PM   #195 (permalink)
Member
 
Sushiyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,404
Default

For trades, if I have multiples of one card and I select that trade to trade, will only one copy be traded?
I ask because I see in the trade window that it says x2 so not sure if both cards will be traded or just one.
Sushiyoshi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #196 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

Only 1 will be traded. The image will show up multiple times if you select to trade more than one.
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #197 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

I have a yellow Salacious Crumb and Max Rebo for today's achievement if anyone needs a temporary trade. Still need the Bib Fortuna.

Last edited by Lbacall1; 03-18-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:23 PM   #198 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiyoshi View Post
For trades, if I have multiples of one card and I select that trade to trade, will only one copy be traded?
I ask because I see in the trade window that it says x2 so not sure if both cards will be traded or just one.
Lbacall1 is correct, only one will be traded.

That confused me a bunch as well on day one. I got scared and kept canceling the trades...didnt want to give too many card away Too bad I didnt know...I'm sure I screwed myself out of a few sweet trades.
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #199 (permalink)
Member
 
wesnilevirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,450
Default

I "loaned" the sebulba set to someone yesterday with a han, two connections cards, and three smaller inserts as collateral. Haven't heard back from him. He scammed me, I guess. But I'm happy with the "trade." :]
wesnilevirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #200 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 80
Default

If it was the Han vintage then I am sure you were happy with the trade.
Lbacall1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.