Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Upper Deck Survivor Help

Does anyone know about 2001 Upper Deck Survivor autographs? I stumbled across some and I have never seen them before. I have found nothing from ebay or google searches or anything. Does anyone know if these were tough? decent value? anything? They have the congrats for receiving an autographed card from so and so on the back so I am assuming they were inserted into some kind of wax. Any help is appreciated!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Upper Deck Survivor Help-scan0020.jpg   Upper Deck Survivor Help-scan0021.jpg  
cincycardshows.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Did you get an Elisabeth Filarski (or some similar Polish Name) Hasselbach? or a Rodger (from Northern KY)? There are still a few of the contestants from that Season still living their 15 minutes of fame.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

It was a card game based on the show, and autographs were 1 per box or 1 per every couple of boxes. If you do an ebay search on survivor auto* a few should show up. Haven't check prices in a long time, but I seem to remember something like $10 for commons and the better ones sell for $30-40.
aggie4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Did you get an Elisabeth Filarski (or some similar Polish Name) Hasselbach? or a Rodger (from Northern KY)? There are still a few of the contestants from that Season still living their 15 minutes of fame.
The jenne lewis is the only one I bought because I had no idea what the value would be like on these things but the guy has about 20. I know he has 2 Rodgers and i'm pretty sure I saw the Elisabeth but not positive. I was going to list this Jenna and if there is any kind of interest go back and get the rest if the prices make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie4ever View Post
It was a card game based on the show, and autographs were 1 per box or 1 per every couple of boxes. If you do an ebay search on survivor auto* a few should show up. Haven't check prices in a long time, but I seem to remember something like $10 for commons and the better ones sell for $30-40.
thanks for the info! Kind of what I expected but nothing came up on the ebay search so I can't imagine a ton of people are looking for them. thanks again!
Old 08-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

These were 1:box out of the Survivor Australian Outback CCG.

They don't sell for much Elisabeth is the top pack pull -- at one time over $100, recently $20-40. Some of the other gals will bring a little potentially -- $15-20 for Jenna and Amber. Most of the guys sell for under $10.

There are a ton of these out there, but they don't pop up for sale too frequently so prices can be erratic. Not many people collect 'em either -- especially now (inbetween seasons, most of the people haven't done anything since).

3 people signed, but weren't in packs -- Colby, Richard Hatch and Alicia. I'm not sure how these were distributed, but they tend to sell for more than the others.

There are also signed promos from Elisabeth and Kimmi. The Kimmi is supposed to be a bit rare, while the Elisabeth is fairly common. These don't come up terribly frequently, but very few people collect them so there isn't a huge premium on 'em.
webjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webjon View Post
These were 1:box out of the Survivor Australian Outback CCG.

They don't sell for much Elisabeth is the top pack pull -- at one time over $100, recently $20-40. Some of the other gals will bring a little potentially -- $15-20 for Jenna and Amber. Most of the guys sell for under $10.

There are a ton of these out there, but they don't pop up for sale too frequently so prices can be erratic. Not many people collect 'em either -- especially now (inbetween seasons, most of the people haven't done anything since).

3 people signed, but weren't in packs -- Colby, Richard Hatch and Alicia. I'm not sure how these were distributed, but they tend to sell for more than the others.

There are also signed promos from Elisabeth and Kimmi. The Kimmi is supposed to be a bit rare, while the Elisabeth is fairly common. These don't come up terribly frequently, but very few people collect them so there isn't a huge premium on 'em.

EXCELLENT INFO! Thanks a ton!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Does anyone have any extra's of the Survivor Auto they want to get rid of? I am trying to complete a set.

Thanks
Tblades_17 is offline   Reply With Quote