Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2015, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Denver Comic Con Mule? Yes, this is last minute :)

EDIT: I was able to get the comic that I needed! Thank you for all of the amazing help!

I know my chances are very slim, since the Con starts tomorrow, but...its worth a shot!

I'm looking for a comic called "TruthShrieker" which will be available at the Oni Press booth #529

What is it? A prelude to the new Invader Zim comics that are coming out in July. As an avid Jhonen Vasquez fan, I absolutely NEED this!

I think it is possible to get copies signed at the booth. Can anyone help me out? I will greatly reward you for your services.

I can paypal for the cost and tip or I can also offer muling services for other conventions. I go to things like: Origins, GenCon, Wizard World Chicago, C2E2 (but c2e2 already happened this year)

ALSO--- the next time this will be available is at SDCC. So if anyone wants to mule it for me then, that would be awesome as well

Last edited by GFD18; 05-25-2015 at 02:06 AM.
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)

is it something super super limited or might it be available monday? I am likely going Monday
BravesFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFD18 View Post
I know my chances are very slim, since the Con starts tomorrow, but...its worth a shot!

I'm looking for a comic called "TruthShrieker" which will be available at the Oni Press booth #529

What is it? A prelude to the new Invader Zim comics that are coming out in July. As an avid Jhonen Vasquez fan, I absolutely NEED this!

I think it is possible to get copies signed at the booth. Can anyone help me out? I will greatly reward you for your services.

I can paypal for the cost and tip or I can also offer muling services for other conventions. I go to things like: Origins, GenCon, Wizard World Chicago, C2E2 (but c2e2 already happened this year)

ALSO--- the next time this will be available is at SDCC. So if anyone wants to mule it for me then, that would be awesome as well
I'm going and my sister is huge Zim fan; so, I know she'll be going by the booth. I'll see what I can figure out for you in a few hours.
Angus Con is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Well I know Vasquez will be signing at 3 different times each day so it should be available all 3 days one would hope. I'll be there Saturday and see if I can grab you one (I'll coordinate with Angus & Brave's though so we aren't all like "HEY WE ALL GOT YOU ONE" LOL. )

I think you should be covered though for one with all 3 of us going though
Old 05-23-2015, 01:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ace, I picked up two books. We should be good.
Angus Con is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

where I cant even find him lol pm me
Old 05-25-2015, 01:47 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Con View Post
Ace, I picked up two books. We should be good.

Thank you all for the amazing help! I am truly grateful.

Angus Con did grab me two copies, yay! However, if someone else bought me a copy already without knowing Angus took care of me, I will still pay for the comic/shipping/etc--- I don't want anyone to be out of money by trying to do me a favor.

I am PM'ing anyone who contacted me now. I had planned on updating this thread more often, but the weekend was quite hectic.
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote