Blowout Cards Forums
2015 NFL season promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS


NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2015, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
siumaisifu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 855
Default My inquiry about Daredevil and Flash tv series?

Hello all,

does anyone happen to know if either the Daredevil or Flash tv series will have card products released if so when might that be. Sorry if this has been asked on a previous thread.

Thanks
__________________
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/siumaisifu/library/?sort=4&page=1

LF 2014-15 Prizm #298 Bruno Caboclo RC Red Prizms /49
siumaisifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
pinhead767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 921
Default

Don't know about Daredevil, but there is already a thread for the Flash.

Cryptozoic The Flash Season 1 Trading Cards (Official)
__________________
WTB/WTTF: Emmanuelle Chriqui Cards: Americana Prime Time Stars Signature Material #19; Americana Prime Time Stars Director's Cut Signatures #19A & 19B; 2011 ITG Canadiana Onyx Base Card; and Leaf Cut Signatures.
pinhead767 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,975
Default

Flash will be Crypto if it got picked up for season 2. RA was pursuing DD but haven't heard any official announcements.
__________________
My B/S/T thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/564803-spider-fans-fs-ft-thread-5finity-marvel-sketch-cards-inserts-sets-pscs.html
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
siumaisifu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead767 View Post
Don't know about Daredevil, but there is already a thread for the Flash.

Cryptozoic The Flash Season 1 Trading Cards (Official)
Thanks for the link I can't wait to buy me some


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
Flash will be Crypto if it got picked up for season 2. RA was pursuing DD but haven't heard any official announcements.

Thanks for the info I'll keep a look and eye out for DD. Thank you both for that.
__________________
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/siumaisifu/library/?sort=4&page=1

LF 2014-15 Prizm #298 Bruno Caboclo RC Red Prizms /49
siumaisifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siumaisifu View Post
Thanks for the info I'll keep a look and eye out for DD. Thank you both for that.
I will also be keeping a lookout. The good thing about RA is that they try to get all their ducks in a row up front. If they don't think they can put out a good set, they tend to not even pursue. So if one does get announced, you can usually count on most of the key people signing, and a good amount of screen worn wardrobe items.

CZE isn't as good in that respect, but still do a nice job most of the time. They have an exclusive contract with Warner Bros regarding DC, so there is no competition for individual tv/movie properties.
__________________
My B/S/T thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/564803-spider-fans-fs-ft-thread-5finity-marvel-sketch-cards-inserts-sets-pscs.html
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 09:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
pinhead767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 921
Default

I would totally buy a DD set, especially if they got Rosario to sign.
__________________
WTB/WTTF: Emmanuelle Chriqui Cards: Americana Prime Time Stars Signature Material #19; Americana Prime Time Stars Director's Cut Signatures #19A & 19B; 2011 ITG Canadiana Onyx Base Card; and Leaf Cut Signatures.
pinhead767 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
siumaisifu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
I will also be keeping a lookout. The good thing about RA is that they try to get all their ducks in a row up front. If they don't think they can put out a good set, they tend to not even pursue. So if one does get announced, you can usually count on most of the key people signing, and a good amount of screen worn wardrobe items.

CZE isn't as good in that respect, but still do a nice job most of the time. They have an exclusive contract with Warner Bros regarding DC, so there is no competition for individual tv/movie properties.

RA = Razor? & CZE is Cryptozoic? sorry I'm not familiar with those acronyms.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead767 View Post
I would totally buy a DD set, especially if they got Rosario to sign.

I'd be pretty excited to have an auto of Rosario as well she's such a talented actress.
__________________
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/siumaisifu/library/?sort=4&page=1

LF 2014-15 Prizm #298 Bruno Caboclo RC Red Prizms /49
siumaisifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
finfangfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,880
Default

RA = Rittenhouse Archives
finfangfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by finfangfan View Post
RA = Rittenhouse Archives
Sorry

yes, and CZE = Cryptozoic Entertainment (per your guess)
__________________
My B/S/T thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/564803-spider-fans-fs-ft-thread-5finity-marvel-sketch-cards-inserts-sets-pscs.html
Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.