Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mrhuffman85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nitro, WV
Posts: 1,062
Default blowout case youtube deals

How do you go about paying for it, just sending payment for Goods through Paypal and then emailing Chris to tell him that you sent payment?


Pat, if you are on here is this how it is done?

I am ordering a case of Season 2 Heroes tomorrow morning after my paycheck goes in the bank and was wondering the proper way of doing it.
__________________
Always looking for TNA Wrestling Autos/Event-Used/Parrallels/Kiss Cards

Check out my bucket to see my TNA collection so far.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy139/texaslonghornsxl/Wrestling%20Autographs/
mrhuffman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,638
Default

Huff: Youtube Sponsorship : Blowout Cards - Sportscards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

Great way to get a discount on some wax. Have done it several times. Just have to vid the busting.
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

I think that the youtube discounts are intended for your higher end case breaks. I don't think that people are going to want to watch 20+ vids of 1 case being busted with 8 boxes in the case at 24 packs per box just to see 1 hit per box. The Case price of Heroes S2 is $285 so you will save $5-$10. Thats alot of time spent to save $5-$10. JMHO
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
mrhuffman85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nitro, WV
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I think that the youtube discounts are intended for your higher end case breaks. I don't think that people are going to want to watch 20+ vids of 1 case being busted with 8 boxes in the case at 24 packs per box just to see 1 hit per box. The Case price of Heroes S2 is $285 so you will save $5-$10. Thats alot of time spent to save $5-$10. JMHO
True that, but it was quoted at $265. $20 can buy all the supplies to house those cards plus some. I mean supplies by, pages for set, mag prtectors for the sketches/autos/costumes, penny sleeves, everything. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind saving $20 when I could. Plus, I can tape it and just speed up the tape until the hit comes. That way the video isn't 10 mins for just the one hit as you pointed out. I can make it into a 1.30 or 2 min video just as easy.

But the question that I have is.... Do I just send paypal for the quoted price ($265) and then email Chris to say that I have just sent payment?
__________________
Always looking for TNA Wrestling Autos/Event-Used/Parrallels/Kiss Cards

Check out my bucket to see my TNA collection so far.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy139/texaslonghornsxl/Wrestling%20Autographs/
mrhuffman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhuffman85 View Post
True that, but it was quoted at $265. $20 can buy all the supplies to house those cards plus some. I mean supplies by, pages for set, mag prtectors for the sketches/autos/costumes, penny sleeves, everything. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind saving $20 when I could. Plus, I can tape it and just speed up the tape until the hit comes. That way the video isn't 10 mins for just the one hit as you pointed out. I can make it into a 1.30 or 2 min video just as easy.

But the question that I have is.... Do I just send paypal for the quoted price ($265) and then email Chris to say that I have just sent payment?
Just paypal him the 265 and in the subject line add what it is for (mark it as goods so he has your address). If you pay before 3pm then it will probably ship today.
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Just paypal him the 265 and in the subject line add what it is for (mark it as goods so he has your address). If you pay before 3pm then it will probably ship today.
I beg to differ. Let them send you and invoice via paypal. That is how I always do it.

That is still alot of man hours to save $20. But thats just me
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 10,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I beg to differ. Let them send you and invoice via paypal. That is how I always do it.

That is still alot of man hours to save $20. But thats just me

HJ, Your incorrect or maybe not but I never get an invoice, just a quoted price via email. Huffman email chris tell him what you want to break on youtube he will send you a price shipped, you just send to his paypal address the amount with a desciption of what its for and he will confirm. The box/case will ship out the same day if ordered prior to 3pm. I have bought box from 150ish up and got the discount. I have never done a 24 pack/1-2 hits break though but to each his own. I usually, if doing only a box do a high end, more hits/less packs break. E
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Huff: Youtube Sponsorship : Blowout Cards - Sportscards and Trading Cards Wholesale Online Store

Great way to get a discount on some wax. Have done it several times. Just have to vid the busting.
Link above pretty much says it all.

Just email us at any email (If I get it, I will forward to Chris) with what you would like to order with youtube discount and chris will reply with a price. At that point, you can send paypal directly to us.
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
mrhuffman85's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nitro, WV
Posts: 1,062
Default

Thanks for the help guys
__________________
Always looking for TNA Wrestling Autos/Event-Used/Parrallels/Kiss Cards

Check out my bucket to see my TNA collection so far.

http://s785.photobucket.com/albums/yy139/texaslonghornsxl/Wrestling%20Autographs/
mrhuffman85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.