Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default TSN Promo Shoot

So for whatever reason TSN in Canada (as backwards version of ESPN) was at the Montclair U. hockey arena today to do a Promo shoot for the upcoming NHL season. The deli that I am working at was lucky enough to supply the catering (coffee, bagels and muffins at 4 AM and sandwiches at 9 AM). I wasn't expecting there to be many big name guys there, but I was quite surprised at their lineup. Of course I missed seeing all of them by 20 min when I went back to pick up everything. They were there from 10-12 and I got there at 12:30

Quick run down of who was there

Crosby
Marty B
Nash
Mark Stall
Towes
and 1 other that I forget

Still trying to figure out what they were doing in Jersey filming a TV spot for Canada though. Only thing I can think of is that this area is close to where all the guys live.

So to make a long story short, I was 20 min late to meet some of the best players in the NHL....damn....