Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Beckett Grading Help

Hello all just looking for a little help from others that have done this process before since this is my first time sending cards in to get graded by Beckett. I went onto their website and printed out a Submission Form first and basically filled it all out. I was kinda stuck on one part which states: "Select grading service level. Select one only."

Now on the sheet I only have two options: 1) by checking this box, your cards will only be authenticated, no numeric grade given and put into a Beckett holder and labeled. 2) by checking this box, your cards will be given a numeric grade if possible but if the cards are altered the card will be deemed altered and still sealed and authenticated. But if box not checked and card is altered the card will be shipped back non graded/authenticated.

Is option 2 what I want to check......or do I not check any of them and then they will just grade the cards and autographs??????

Also, next question. I am trying to do this today so that I can get it sent out and get the 25% off. I added up the total and saw a place to enter a "promotional code." Which I did but they dont leave a spot to put in the discounted price. Should I just write the new total somewhere on the paper or let them do all of that????

And finally, how did you send your cards to them? USPS priority, overnite, ect......

Any help would be great, thank in advance to all that can guide me in the correct way.

Always Looking For Zetterberg Patch Autos
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have a question for you, what are you sending and what do you want? Say you have a card that is autoed, do you want the auto to be authenticated, or do you also want the card to be graded?
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
ND3

2nd option is what you want. If the cards have autos on them it costs extra 1.50 or 2.00 for the auto to be graded as well. Not sure about the discount.

Also don't specify a minimum grade....if it doesn't meet your requirement they still charge you. Better to let them grade everything you send. If you aren't happy with a grade you can always pop the card out. Sent the stuff USPS priority mail so I could track the package and it get it there a day earlier than 1st class.

Good luck!
Old 09-24-2008, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

sorry about that, I should have mentioned all that. I just want grades on my cards. The cards are already certified autos from the card companies, which I did add the $2 charge per card for Beckett to grade to autograph as well as the card

Always Looking For Zetterberg Patch Autos
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote