Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default President Bush Under Attack !!!

YouTube - Bush Comes Under Attack in Baghdad
Old 12-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to deboesports

bush got good moves!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

I hate George Bush!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

He's got cat-like reflexes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Shame it wasn't a grenade.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 12-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Shame it wasn't a grenade.
NOW IS THAT NICE???
Old 12-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Bam...Go bigger...we dont want to wound him....that will continue to cost us (taypayers) money.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

i am shocked at how some of you guys react to these. personal feelings aside from the job he has done.. he does represent our country and i personally am pissed that somebody would throw stuff at him and fellow americans find it funny...
Old 12-14-2008, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

I happen to like Bush a LOT. Let's not forget that we were attacked on our soil just 7 years ago. Hind site is 20/20, but I seriously doubt few could have handled that catastrophic tragedy perfectly. Everyone has their faults.

He's served his maximum term as President. Now it's time we all move on and rally behind another leader. Hopefully Obama will prove to be a good one.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
i am shocked at how some of you guys react to these. personal feelings aside from the job he has done.. he does represent our country and i personally am pissed that somebody would throw stuff at him and fellow americans find it funny...
PREACH IT BROTHER!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
I couldn't agree with you more. Thank you, thank you for standing up and saying this. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves for thinking this is funny. Like him or not, you should be ashamed.

I don't like Obama at all, but I would be pissed off if I saw someone do this to him.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

It is insulting - no one should ever have the right to throw something at someone. This is pretty close to the equalivent of throwing a punch. There really is no reason for this....but I also find it numerous. I'm very greatful for the right to express my opinions. The man IMHO has not done a great job, but he hasnt done a poor one either. I really shouldnt say to much since he does sign my paychecks.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

that is hilarious, Bush even looked to laugh.

That man has taken the most photo-ops ever. Im sure he's hell of a guy to hang out with, just not as the president. Im sure it brings up the morale when he visits the region twice or however many times it is during the course of the invasion.

Our country is crap in everyones eyes. People think we need representing, it doesnt matter who you send, people hate us and most probably for good reason.

still doesnt compare to the Russian video of a news confernce being interrupted

YouTube - Gary Kasparov and the Flying Penis

Last edited by fm8418; 12-14-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

GWB is an embarassment to this country. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and Jimmy Carter brilliant. He put himself before the people of this country.
To use 9/11 to exact revenge against your father's sworn enemy is deplorable.
GWB represents everything that is wrong with this country. The man that threw the shoe at him might as well have been any one of the thousands of American family members who have lost loved ones, their jobs or their homes during his reign.
I refuse to be a blind loyalist to someone because of the position he holds. A charlatan who has put his own personal agenda and the greed of his billionaire buddies ahead of his country deserves little respect from anyone.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ok well the current crisis isnt all him, Clinton signed in NAFTA which isn't helping this mess.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm8418 View Post
Our country is crap in everyones eyes. People think we need representing, it doesnt matter who you send, people hate us and most probably for good reason.
F--k them then. And what is the good reason? I guess feeding a billion people and sending aid to every worthless nation on the planet just because its the right thing to do. Freeing millions in Iraq from a dictator who killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 people?

BTW, Sadaam had WMDs, the Canadians bought 550 tons of Yellow Cake Uranium from Iraq's stockpile. Hussein's uranium reaches Canada - Los Angeles Times

Bambam, do you now how many bombs 550 tons of Uranium can make? Enough to blow up the goddamned planet.

Where the hell was the press on this. $hitheads I tell you, they gift wrapped Obama the Presidency and I pray that he does a good job, but how the hell does this country choose someone who refuses to produce a birth certificate over a war hero and POW? How, WTF happened to my country. Carter gave us Reagan, I can't wait to see who Obama gives us.

As for you fm8418 take your Anti-American bull$hit and shove it up your ass!
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 12-14-2008, 11:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
F--k them then. And what is the good reason? I guess feeding a billion people and sending aid to every worthless nation on the planet just because its the right thing to do. Freeing millions in Iraq from a dictator who killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 people?

BTW, Sadaam had WMDs, the Canadians bought 550 tons of Yellow Cake Uranium from Iraq's stockpile. Hussein's uranium reaches Canada - Los Angeles Times

Bambam, do you now how many bombs 550 tons of Uranium can make? Enough to blow up the goddamned planet.

Where the hell was the press on this. $hitheads I tell you, they gift wrapped Obama the Presidency and I pray that he does a good job, but how the hell does this country choose someone who refuses to produce a birth certificate over a war hero and POW? How, WTF happened to my country. Carter gave us Reagan, I can't wait to see who Obama gives us.

As for you fm8418 take your Anti-American bull$hit and shove it up your ass!

and you don't like the Cowboys?!

But seriously, some of the comments on here are disturbing and horrible to say the least.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:50 PM   #18 (permalink)

haha you think im anti-american, and you attack me on the internet when Ive done nothing to you, thanks for bolding my name also. I said THEY think and to them it's good reason. Aren't you supposed to be a lawyer , you know sometimes in the business you will end up defending someone that you don't agree with. Just because I say something doesn't mean I actually believe it. I like to throw out possibilities.

I just don't take sides and can see it from every point of view. Other countries do things that they think is right for them, it's the same thing that we do. They think were terrorists, we think they are terrorist.

If that makes me anti-american to see things down the middle, Im sorry. I'm glad this is America where we can say what we want without feeling threatened also. This is why i wish the internet wasn't around sometimes.

and once again, Bush laughed at the shoe incident so we should be allowed to. If anything complain about the SS for not reacting quicker.

Last edited by fm8418; 12-15-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:57 PM   #19 (permalink)

So 4 years from now when this country is still in the $hitter its on Obamma huh ? How convenient.

If 550 tons of uranium are used to successfully blow up the planet does it matter to you or I the next day ?

Old 12-15-2008, 12:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I will agree with the NAFTA deal.. that is what gets me with our country right now.. we have ppl that bitch about not having jobs but yet we want things dirty cheap and ship jobs over seas... You cant have it both ways people wake the hell up... I know some of you kids dont remember but back when wal-mart was getting its start it based all of their ads on buy from wal-mart buy american.. all of their stuff was american made.. well guess what.. wal-mart became greedy like most american people and started to import from other countries for the almighty dollar and now what do we have... a large company in almost every town over 20,000 out sourcing their products from another country all over price.. Do you think that people now would love to have those jobs they thought they were too good to have now?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:02 AM   #21 (permalink)

My current gripe is the people on the outside of the auto industry. The idiots who believe auto workers like my father bring home, $70/hour.

The sad thing is, in this economy Wal-Mart is one of the safest job. My fiance works over night at a local one as the jobs around Toledo, OH are nowhere with our unemployment easily at 10%, you have to take what you can get. They also pay more than half the places around here. The store manager actually makes around 300k/year which is crazy. Wal-Mart is also cutting jobs even while profits continue to stay steady.

Last edited by fm8418; 12-15-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:06 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
My current gripe is the people on the outside of the auto industry. The idiots who believe auto workers like my father bring home, $70/hour.
What happened the other day was payback, pure and simple, and payback can be a bitch. Don't spend millions trying to drive someone out of office and then come to them looking for billions in a bailout. The UAW got exactly what it deserved the other day. The Big 3 are in a financial crisis now, and the UAW didn't want to budge on its pay or benefits structure until 2011.

The UAW's back is going to be broken by this and the country will be better for it. I'm sorry if your pops loses his job, but he can thank his union for it and the people who vote for morons like Jennifer Granholm for it.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 12-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #23 (permalink)

yeah it sucks especially with him having Thyroid cancer 2 years ago then a colon tumor removed this year. He has 30 years in.

Also isn't it odd that congress wanted to give them 15 billion and that's exactly how much Bush will end up giving to them from the financial bailout.

The problem also is that lots of republicans work there to, so it doesn't help anyone. It is also crazy for anyone to expect you to voluntarily cut your pay in half. Even if that's best for business, it would be hard for me to go from $28/hr down to 12-14/hr.

It's the retirees that's killing them, I forgot the number but there's like 4-500,000. People are living longer than they were when it all started and they didn't plan for it.

Last edited by fm8418; 12-15-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:12 AM   #24 (permalink)

What honestly suprizes me is that the Oil industry isnt even helping the auto industry. They've got billions in revenue and if the auto's go under this could very easily effect them in the long term (although it would take years and years as most mechanics can and will fix a car until duct tape wont even work.

My biggest concern is not the auto industry, its the ripple effect is had. Living in Lansing, there was at one point 7+ auto's made in town. I think we're down to 3. The area is already heavily repressed. The smaller mom and pop places are almost non-existent. I personally want to see the big 3 file bankruptcy just to break the contacts with the unions. I think the unions had their place back in the day, but now I think they're to powerful. But an argument can be made against Ford and the others, as back in the 80's and 90's when they were making huge profits, they raised prices as ford was quoted saying strike while the irons hot.....we'll its cooled off now...
Old 12-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Even if that's best for business, it would be hard for me to go from $28/hr down to 12-14/hr.
If it meant keeping your job or losing your job I am sure your decision would be a lot easier..
Closed Thread