Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I never truly realized the hatred I have for the Cowboys

It gets worse and worse every game. Who made them America's team? When did we get to vote. And every time one of these dirtbags gets a sack they flex for the crowd. I hope Eli Manning shoves the ball down one of these a$$holes throats.

Go Giants!
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

FYI: Witten is my fantasy team TE and he's gotten me a massive 2 points so far tonight. I'm 16 points behind my opponent who is done scoring for the week, but I have Witten, Folk and Westbrook tomorrow, so I can still win!!! I hope so, because the guy I'm playing has been the only undefeated player in my league this year.

Last edited by IndySportsCards; 12-14-2008 at 11:41 PM.
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

They have some great players, past and present, and a rich history in NFL lore there is no denying that. I root against Dallas because of the idiot at the top of their franchise. He is so desperate to win something post Jimmy Johnson and his team (Barry Switzer..please) that he would request pardon to sign Charles Manson if he thought he could coach defense.
He is the Montgomery Burns of the NFL, they even look alike.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
It gets worse and worse every game. Who made them America's team? When did we get to vote. And every time one of these dirtbags gets a sack they flex for the crowd. I hope Eli Manning shoves the ball down one of these a$$holes throats.

Go Giants!

Giants suck.
LonestarCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

I can't stand that s&%t eating grin Jerry Jones had on his face. This is going to be a lousy night. And that fat tub of crap John Madden can't stop confessing his undying love for Tony Romo, yuck. Madden's a TFAG anyway so whatever, but jeez, its one game. Lets see Tony Romo win another game in December.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 12-15-2008, 01:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

The only announcer I can't stand worse than Madden is Aikmen. I'm sure hes crawling around the locker room getting on his knees for Romo.

Come to think about it, the only announcers I enjoy listening to are Kornheiser (butchered the spelling) and Tierico, even though I can't stand him. They seem to be the most unbiased commentators out there.

Bring back Rush and Dennis Miller
Old 12-15-2008, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
The only announcer I can't stand worse than Madden is Aikmen. I'm sure hes crawling around the locker room getting on his knees for Romo.

Come to think about it, the only announcers I enjoy listening to are Kornheiser (butchered the spelling) and Tierico, even though I can't stand him. They seem to be the most unbiased commentators out there.

Bring back Rush and Dennis Miller
Dennis Miller was the best! I listen to his radio show as much as I can
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

Go Giants!
I actually was telling a friend of mine the same thing. I can't believe how much I hate the Cowboys. America's team.....I hated that term when they were "given" that name by.......whoever. What a joke. The only good thing about the Cowboys is their cheerleaders....sometimes. It amazes me how many Cowboy games I end up seeing on tv every sunday and I live in LA. If I were a Dallas fan, there would be no need for DirecTV's Sunday ticket because they're already on every freaking week.

I hope they miss the playoffs again. The aftermath would be fun to watch
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

If you want to know why the Cowboys are "America's Team" listen to the Max Kellerman show on 1050 ESPN 10 AM-1 PM New York 1050 - Home
I forget exactly what he says but something like they were self proclaimed "America's team" by their advertising guys and it just stuck.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)

Vick's on the way. It's just a matter of time.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
If you want to know why the Cowboys are "America's Team" listen to the Max Kellerman show on 1050 ESPN 10 AM-1 PM New York 1050 - Home
I forget exactly what he says but something like they were self proclaimed "America's team" by their advertising guys and it just stuck.
Then clearly the TFAG reference wasn't lost on you. Fellow member of the Max Kellerman army eh?
Old 12-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

Even after last nights win against my favorite team in all of sports I still say dallas will lose to Baltimore on Saturday night and then they have to go to Philly and play the Eagles on the last day of the season.

I am more worried about losing to the Panthers and losing the #1 seed. Albeit I will take the #1 or #2 seed gladly but of course as a Giants fan we want the #1 seed.

Carolina has an incredible team with their two headed running backs and their top 5 WR

I dont want to sound like a sore loser but last nights game had very little meaning for the Giants, even if they did win last night the game against Carolina is more important either way because Denver pretty much sucks ass and couldnt help us out at all...

Last edited by jbellis74; 12-15-2008 at 03:48 PM.
jbellis74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Then clearly the TFAG reference wasn't lost on you. Fellow member of the Max Kellerman army eh?
I sure am...football is played on a football field..and Brett Farve. Listen to 1050 all day.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
I sure am...football is played on a football field..and Brett Farve. Listen to 1050 all day.

Football is played on Brett Favre??
csun22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csun22 View Post
Football is played on Brett Favre??
No...Brett Favre...that is what TFAG always says.....Brett Farve is the best ever...the best is when he "retired" and TFAG said I took my kids out of school today, it was a very sad day. And the NFL should cancel the season this year cause without Brett Farve there is no NFL..funny stuff like that.