Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #51 (permalink)

DING!

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #52 (permalink)

hahahaha im glad someone dug this up
shadymccoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #53 (permalink)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #54 (permalink)

Happy almost end of Scammers Month 2012, stupid basketball threads, blocked ebay users threads and whatever other drama you can think of! My mind is blown!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #55 (permalink)

Old 07-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #56 (permalink)

ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #57 (permalink)

Old 05-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #58 (permalink)

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #59 (permalink)

^ thank you for reviving --- man this is an oldie but a goodie.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #60 (permalink)

ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #61 (permalink)

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #62 (permalink)

Did I anger the baby?!?!?!?!! You should make your account inactive because all your posts are useless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post

Last edited by Lockdown32; 05-21-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Why does he need ketchup? He has tomatoes on the burger and who uses the glass containers? Squeeze bottles all the way.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Did I anger the baby?!?!?!?!! You should make your account inactive because all your posts are useless!
You're worse than Brad.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #65 (permalink)

Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Anger me? Very hard to do on an internet message board - serious business you know.

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"

I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
Old 05-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Anger me? Very hard to do on an internet message board - serious business you know.

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?
You are doing a great service to society, thank you!!

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #68 (permalink)

You need to work on your comedy bit. My 10 year old nephew has better jokes!

Quote:

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"

I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
You need to work on your comedy bit. My 10 year old nephew has better jokes!
Only after he explains them to you.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #70 (permalink)

What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
Old 05-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
You couldn't care less.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #73 (permalink)

words...lots of words...need more gifs
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Why you gotta screw up our Seinfeld and Its always sunny picture thread?
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #75 (permalink)

For someone who doesn't care all those words sure do say otherwise....