Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

DING!

__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
shadymccoy25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newark,DE
Posts: 2,027
Default

hahahaha im glad someone dug this up
__________________
Always on the lookout for Joe Wendle.
Collecting Eagles Players
Go Phils
shadymccoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,457
Default

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!




chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Non Desert Land Arizona
Posts: 6,909
Default

Happy almost end of Scammers Month 2012, stupid basketball threads, blocked ebay users threads and whatever other drama you can think of! My mind is blown!

__________________
I take off a lot of the summer from here. It's not you, it's me, really
Adam Dunn for HOF Fan Club/Retract that Bid!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,451
Default

__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,457
Default

__________________
"I lied about having a son because I am the son that wanted the card."

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:28 AM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
TrueNE_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13,561
Default

^ thank you for reviving --- man this is an oldie but a goodie.
__________________
You got it, dude.
TrueNE_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,258
Default

ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,060
Default

__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Lockdown32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,549
Default

Did I anger the baby?!?!?!?!! You should make your account inactive because all your posts are useless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
__________________
Always looking for Brian Urlacher Jumbo patches, autographs and Bears legends and stars!

Last edited by Lockdown32; 05-21-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #63 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Why does he need ketchup? He has tomatoes on the burger and who uses the glass containers? Squeeze bottles all the way.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Did I anger the baby?!?!?!?!! You should make your account inactive because all your posts are useless!
You're worse than Brad.
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,258
Default

ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 AM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: dingleberry lane
Posts: 7,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Did I anger the baby?!?!?!?!! You should make your account inactive because all your posts are useless!
Anger me? Very hard to do on an internet message board - serious business you know.

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"

I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?
__________________
"I lied about having a son because I am the son that wanted the card."

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 07:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Anger me? Very hard to do on an internet message board - serious business you know.

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?
You are doing a great service to society, thank you!!
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Lockdown32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,549
Default

You need to work on your comedy bit. My 10 year old nephew has better jokes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Anger me? Very hard to do on an internet message board - serious business you know.

I tried making my account inactive, but the mods wouldn't let me. Said something like "Who would Brad and Lockdown32 have to take their lack of womanly companionship out on?" they kept going on to say that "Just because their both asexual, and essentially screw themselves, is no reason to make your account inactive"

I had no argument, so I rescinded my request. You consider that anger?
__________________
Always looking for Brian Urlacher Jumbo patches, autographs and Bears legends and stars!
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
You need to work on your comedy bit. My 10 year old nephew has better jokes!
Only after he explains them to you.
__________________
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Lockdown32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,549
Default

What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
__________________
Always looking for Brian Urlacher Jumbo patches, autographs and Bears legends and stars!
Lockdown32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #71 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,029
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
You couldn't care less.
__________________
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 12,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Non Desert Land Arizona
Posts: 6,909
Default

words...lots of words...need more gifs
__________________
I take off a lot of the summer from here. It's not you, it's me, really
Adam Dunn for HOF Fan Club/Retract that Bid!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
Tyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
What I find funny about this thread is people feel the need to attack me because I had an opinion on a thread about a member on here who seems to be worshipped here. I felt a post with a picture of a cookie was not a topic. I didn't think we needed 5 different threads with pictures of food and nothing else. Not even a sentence saying what the point of the picture is So some people seem to think since it's the off topic section this is fine which I understand, but disagree with. So because I disagree with this so called member his sheep felt the need to make a thread mocking me. And bump it every time I seem to bother them. Which is what I expect from these members as they must not have gotten enough attention from their parents growing up. I can careless what people say because it is an internet forum. What bothers me is people think they can say whatever they want to anyone who doesn't lineup to join their group. And when you see this group of people come in here and reply you will see who they are. They are mentioned by members who god forbid disagreed with them. I can sit back and laugh about this because I am an adult. What I don't like is watching them attack other members and those members end up leaving because they disagreed with the herd. It isn't friendly jabbing when every word out of these members internet mouths is a jab. This will be my last post in this thread since anything I say will just be mangled by other members, but I leave you with this. Don't be afraid to disagree with the mob! It's just a forum!
Why you gotta screw up our Seinfeld and Its always sunny picture thread?
__________________
This is a clown forum, bro.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,258
Default

For someone who doesn't care all those words sure do say otherwise....
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.