Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #76 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Yes...but you have 7 bolded on the front...and I wasnt on that list, which would make things inaccurate.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:07 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Yes...but you have 7 bolded on the front...and I wasnt on that list, which would make things inaccurate.

yeah you were you just weren't bold. I believe its right there are 9 bolded with me and junkie so it should be right
Old 02-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
I say the goal should be 9, having 10-11 would be bad, 12 would be ok, but either 9 or 14.
if possible email full tilt have them lock it at 9max. Alex dropped out and there are 2 people Wolfer and Lonestar that haven't pm'ed me back. If they one of them still wants in, I will sit out to make this happen. We have 9 with me and Junkie and 11 if the other 2 register. so email ft tell the to lock it at 9 and first 9 to register will be in. lmk you did this. E
Old 02-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #79 (permalink)

Default Great

I just spoke to my Girlfriend and she informed me that I have a surprise engagment party (totally forgot about) for one of are close friends and won't be available Friday night for this tourney(unless I want to give up xxx for along time). I will give up my slot in the tourney to Wolfer or Lonestar.

Wolfer/Lonestar............ There are seven people registered and 9 are needed. Hockeyjunkie says he is in (double check with him) So either one of you needs to register or both can if junkie backs out. Please let Jacob know asap the status "if your in or out" Also contact junkie. Thanks E

PS. I want to be included in the next round if this goes well.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #80 (permalink)

I would like to register.. if anyone wants to arrange a Paypal for FT money let me know by PM. Thanks.
LonestarCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarCards View Post
I would like to register.. if anyone wants to arrange a Paypal for FT money let me know by PM. Thanks.
pm sent.........
Old 02-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #82 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I plan to registar today or tomorrow.. I am on the road so it will depend on my internet connection.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #83 (permalink)

If we need an extra person come Thursday night, PM me and I'll probably play. I just got back into poker recently and am likely to be easy pickins for those of you that play a ton. My FTP UN is LucyTheBadDog.
endthecurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post
If we need an extra person come Thursday night, PM me and I'll probably play. I just got back into poker recently and am likely to be easy pickins for those of you that play a ton. My FTP UN is LucyTheBadDog.
Ok, if we only have 10 somebody will have to back out, if we have 11 it will be good if you could join.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #85 (permalink)

If you need someone to back out if the numbers don't fall right, I don't mind sitting out this. Either way I'm in or out!!!

P.S. Whats this Poker League E was talking about? How many players do you need to form a league. Do you constantly play tournaments? Or can you play cash games against each other to accumulate points?? How long does a league last???

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
If you need someone to back out if the numbers don't fall right, I don't mind sitting out this. Either way I'm in or out!!!

P.S. Whats this Poker League E was talking about? How many players do you need to form a league. Do you constantly play tournaments? Or can you play cash games against each other to accumulate points?? How long does a league last???
Well right now this will be the first test run of a tournament. If we can get 18 or so people together not only can we get a weekly game together, we can ask Full Tilt if we can have a tournament and we can hold back some rake, say $20+3 and each week that means $14 or will be held back, so at the end of say 3 months (12 games) we can have $150+ to go to the winner/ winners. Maybe 1-2-3 gets paid.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #87 (permalink)

Just to mention someone told me he might be interested to play if the tournament was later since he's on the west coast....not for the tourney of feb 6th, but maybe next tourneys we could delay to 21H00 EST or maybe 22H00 EST if it fits the rest of the group.

Hey Endofthecurse, I haven't played in a while neither so I guess we will be in the same situation..
MikeDtonation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #88 (permalink)

Default Tomorrow

okay since I had to back out this tourney for this go round. Please Pm or coordiinate any issues with Jacob. Good Luck everyone. E
Old 02-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #89 (permalink)

7 Signed up so far, 8 with HJ so last person who wants in for tomorrow night.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:57 PM   #90 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
7 Signed up so far, 8 with HJ so last person who wants in for tomorrow night.
I believe wolffer is signing up today or tomorrow
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #91 (permalink)

Default Tonight

Hey,
I can play, I don't have to leave until 8 pacific time. if you need me to complete the 9 person pm me by 8(5pm est) and I will join. I will need a transfer for paypal.

PM sent to Jacob
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #92 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

If this works out do you think it could become a monthly type of thing or something as I dont have the funds right now to do something like this but would like to if it continues.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #93 (permalink)

nevermind.. saw you have 9
LonestarCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:43 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post
If this works out do you think it could become a monthly type of thing or something as I dont have the funds right now to do something like this but would like to if it continues.
yes definetly if it goes well and why shouldn't it . We will try to set up a monthly tourney and maybe get alot of people or a weekly thing with 9-18 people.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarCards View Post
nevermind.. saw you have 9
We might actually have 11 right now so adding you for #12 might actually help. All of those still interested can still play, we just want to avoid playing with only 10 or 11....so anybody can join if they want, I will be online most of the day b4 that and I can trade paypal for full tilt if intersted. Just sign up from the first link and use blowoutcards promo code if you haven't signed up already, if you already have signed up and need money PM me. Has anybody checked how many we have officially now? Is it 8 not including HJ, Wold, and E?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
We might actually have 11 right now so adding you for #12 might actually help. All of those still interested can still play, we just want to avoid playing with only 10 or 11....so anybody can join if they want, I will be online most of the day b4 that and I can trade paypal for full tilt if intersted. Just sign up from the first link and use blowoutcards promo code if you haven't signed up already, if you already have signed up and need money PM me. Has anybody checked how many we have officially now? Is it 8 not including HJ, Wold, and E?
I checked its 7 so with wolf and Hj that would complete the 9. If I join that would make 10 and we would need 2 more.

Anyone else on this board want to join this?

Jacob I will be in standby mode till 7pm est then we will have to decide what to do. PM me with any updates you get, but I will also be checking back every few hours till then. E
Old 02-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #97 (permalink)

i dont have the money right now to play, but if those goes again i should be able to play, sounds like a good idea and i like how full tilt sets up the games. Also, is this texas holdem?
crr9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crr9381 View Post
i dont have the money right now to play, but if those goes again i should be able to play, sounds like a good idea and i like how full tilt sets up the games. Also, is this texas holdem?
okay and yes texas holdem
Old 02-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #99 (permalink)

This is just a SNG, right? If so, I'm in. Please let me know in the next couple of hours if you need me.

'LucyTheBadDog' on FTP
endthecurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by endthecurse View Post
This is just a SNG, right? If so, I'm in. Please let me know in the next couple of hours if you need me.

'LucyTheBadDog' on FTP
NO its not SNG. Tourney style