Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #201 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
You mean blow your money and ask for another trade

What have you been playing?
I've got no bankroll anymore. I've been playing S & G mostly. Then went to cash tables.

I played a $10 S & G. Had AK preflop, JO goes All-IN, I call. He's got pocket ducks and thats all he needed. And to finish the hand off he rivered another duck.

In another S & G I had KK, I check, then re-raise preflop. 2-4-6 rainbow flop, I go All-IN, guy calls & has 2-4 off suit and beats me wit 2's & 4's. This guy wasn't even in the SB or BB. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:59 PM   #202 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I've got no bankroll anymore. I've been playing S & G mostly. Then went to cash tables.

I played a $10 S & G. Had AK preflop, JO goes All-IN, I call. He's got pocket ducks and thats all he needed. And to finish the hand off he rivered another duck.

In another S & G I had KK, I check, then re-raise preflop. 2-4-6 rainbow flop, I go All-IN, guy calls & has 2-4 off suit and beats me wit 2's & 4's. This guy wasn't even in the SB or BB. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Welcome to FT.
dallasstars29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #203 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasstars29 View Post
Welcome to FT.
I thought PS was bad!!!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #204 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
I thought PS was bad!!!!!
There are dumb fish everywhere. Sometimes they get lucky and beat you, but most of the time you want them to play badly.
dallasstars29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #205 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
Ok so far here are the names (BO on left FT on right)
Jacobbigshow Jake da Mouth
Poonchka Poonchka
MikeDtonation Toddmarde1
pskell02 patskelly02
ebacardi2 Bacardiamber73
endthecurse lucythebaddog
marino5084 marino5084
? LindaLovelaceBF
hockeyjunkie99 PokerPro099
dallasstars29 dallasstar29
iluvfish2 iluvfish2
? scooby-doo1003
npbaker1 npbaker1

So who is wolffer12? LindaLovelaceBF or scooby-doo1003
SKINZFAN= SCOOBY DOO
WOLFER= LINDALOVELACE
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #206 (permalink)
Member
 
jacobbigshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
SKINZFAN= SCOOBY DOO
WOLFER= LINDALOVELACE
Excellent. Now next week when we play I will we will have the names for all 13 players and anybody else who wants to play will have to give me their user name for the password
__________________
checkoutmycards.com/Users/jacobbigshow
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #207 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
Excellent. Now next week when we play I will we will have the names for all 13 players and anybody else who wants to play will have to give me their user name for the password
Becoming communists are we??? you want toilet paper???? No you can't have none!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 AM   #208 (permalink)
Member
 
jacobbigshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Becoming communists are we??? you want toilet paper???? No you can't have none!!!
Well since it is a community tournament it is so much fun to put the name to the face isn't it. I mean what is the harm for having the person's user name, that way they will know who they are trash talking to
__________________
checkoutmycards.com/Users/jacobbigshow
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:53 AM   #209 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
Well since it is a community tournament it is so much fun to put the name to the face isn't it. I mean what is the harm for having the person's user name, that way they will know who they are trash talking to
You should call the next tourney WWIII
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #210 (permalink)
Member
 
jacobbigshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
You should call the next tourney WWIII
It has already been set up for next week and we will start a new thread for it on Friday or Monday.
__________________
checkoutmycards.com/Users/jacobbigshow
jacobbigshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #211 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobbigshow View Post
It has already been set up for next week and we will start a new thread for it on Friday or Monday.
I'm prolly going to need more funding.......
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #212 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,276
Default

If you have a "decent" grasp of PLO I would suggest playing in the micro tables. CAP tables are like free $$. People can't fold AA post flop.

Made $90 on .05/.10 PLO this weekend
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:11 AM   #213 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
If you have a "decent" grasp of PLO I would suggest playing in the micro tables. CAP tables are like free $$. People can't fold AA post flop.

Made $90 on .05/.10 PLO this weekend
Geez....that must have taken a full 10 hour day!!!
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #214 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Geez....that must have taken a full 10 hour day!!!
2.5 hour session 2 tabling .05/.10 CAP PLO
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #215 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
2.5 hour session 2 tabling .05/.10 CAP PLO

NO Fing way that was 2hrs. .05/.10 Cap and you made $90? What did you start with $80. Either you where playing a bunch of idiots or something else is up.
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #216 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
If you have a "decent" grasp of PLO I would suggest playing in the micro tables. CAP tables are like free $$. People can't fold AA post flop.

Made $90 on .05/.10 PLO this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
NO Fing way that was 2hrs. .05/.10 Cap and you made $90? What did you start with $80. Either you where playing a bunch of idiots or something else is up.
If you read the top quote you will understand.

These mouth breathers cannot fold. Sometimes this is bad but mostly it is good.

The CAP is $4 hand.

So if Nitwit A raises with [Ah, Ad, 3c, Td] and you call with any reasonable hand they will never fold even if the flop is all spades.

They bet out and are raised and will not fold.

I will go through my HH's tonight and pull out some juicy ones.
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #217 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
If you read the top quote you will understand.

These mouth breathers cannot fold. Sometimes this is bad but mostly it is good.

The CAP is $4 hand.

So if Nitwit A raises with [Ah, Ad, 3c, Td] and you call with any reasonable hand they will never fold even if the flop is all spades.

They bet out and are raised and will not fold.

I will go through my HH's tonight and pull out some juicy ones.

okay gotcha I understand
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #218 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 467
Default

anyway you guys could change the tournament to a thursday or a sunday?
cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #219 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cards View Post
anyway you guys could change the tournament to a thursday or a sunday?
Thursday is good for me but not Sunday......Unless its around 9pm EST
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 467
Default

I just usually go out on friday and saturday night so I would not be able to play and I want to get in this so thursday or sunday or any other day of the week would be good for me.
cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #221 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 219
Default

I'd be open to moving this to a Thursday or Sunday.
dallasstars29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #222 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,005
Default

I don't think it can be moved its already set up. Ask Jacob but I doubt it can be changed once its set up. E
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #223 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
I don't think it can be moved its already set up. Ask Jacob but I doubt it can be changed once its set up. E
Wasn't talking about this week, but maybe in the future.
dallasstars29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #224 (permalink)
Member
 
ebacardi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: RG3 Country
Posts: 11,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasstars29 View Post
Wasn't talking about this week, but maybe in the future.
oh yeah we can def. move to like Sundays or Thursday thats no problem
__________________
Collecting: Football-RG3,Alfred Morris Basketball-Kyrie Irving, Bradley Beal Hockey-Ovechkin, Backstrom Baseball-Bryce Harper
"If it says OBO then send me an offer, do not ask me to give you one"
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #225 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 467
Default

ok great so next week I will definitely get in this
cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.