Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Upperdeck Coupons

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when I log into my upperdeck account I can't find my available coupon redemptions (the 15%, 25%, etc...). I must be missing something simple, but it has eluded me thus far. If someone can give me a little help I would appreciate it.

Also, if anybody has any coupons they want to sell me I might be interested. I already have a 25% off coupon (at least I think I do), but I would be interested in buying a 50% off coupon from somebody. I know you can't tell what the percentage is until after you redeem it, but I thought maybe there is a way to transfer coupons that are already redeemed.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Tonic3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think they got rid of those- they made some announcement a couple of months ago and I thought they were doing something else

PS Forget Strasburg... Jordan Zimmermann is the Next Big thing in DC in 2009 and Beyond!
DadofTwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

I know they got rid of the reward points that people could accumulate and then they could bid on things with them. However, when they ended that program I'm pretty sure they kept the coupons, and I think they gave a percentage off coupon to those who had leftover reward points.
Tonic3 is online now   Reply With Quote