Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Default If you are bored tonight!

Check out the Denver Nuggets vs the Utah Jazz game on TNT. I know I am going to be all over the television and who couldn't get enough for me... j'k... My seats are going to be right behind Coach Jerry Sloan in the very first row and I will either be wearing a brown tee-shirt or something Utah Jazz related. It will probably be the latter. These are the best seats in the house and I will post pictures soon.

Andy
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Check out the Denver Nuggets vs the Utah Jazz game on TNT. I know I am going to be all over the television and who couldn't get enough for me... j'k... My seats are going to be right behind Coach Jerry Sloan in the very first row and I will either be wearing a brown tee-shirt or something Utah Jazz related. It will probably be the latter. These are the best seats in the house and I will post pictures soon.

Andy
Lucky Dog! How did you manage those tickets!...I've been wanting courtside tickets for the longest, but couldn't find ticket centers that sold them. Did you fork out the dough??....I would love to watch a Jazz game, considering Deron Williams is my PC....let me know how it goes, I'm in Iraq...so I usually know the end of the game before we are even able to watch it here!!!
jlcherry2477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Dont get TNT but man those seats would be awesome!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'll be looking for you. Denver should roll. Until the Jazz can prove they're worth a crap on the road, I won't think otherwise. Just so I know which one is you, go double fisted with beers tonight!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

How do you not get TNT I thought everyone got TNT unless you have antenna
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Cool, I'll see how many times I can catch you staring at the cheerleaders instead of the game LOL

Collecting Brandon Phillips and Barry Larkin
Bigblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

TNT is premium in our neck of the woods. I haven't watched a Bk game in quite some time (other than what I can catch on Fox for the Pistons or ESPN).
Old 04-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblue View Post
Cool, I'll see how many times I can catch you staring at the cheerleaders instead of the game LOL
Funny Sh!t...HAHAHA
ronlabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

Andy
You know I will be watching.. as I scoreboard watch every night.Its the wild,wild west out here.Every game counts,and I will be routing for your Jazz to beat the Nuggets tonight! Have a good time,and rember one thing....Its all about the BLAZERS!!
Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to cdog11ksc Send a message via Yahoo to cdog11ksc

Quote:

Andy
ill be sure to NOT watch that game
cdog11ksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
TNT is premium in our neck of the woods. I haven't watched a Bk game in quite some time (other than what I can catch on Fox for the Pistons or ESPN).
Wow, I've had TNT for the past whatever years on the normal cable lineup. I hate my Timewarner though. They finally gave us like 15 more free HD channels though so that was nice.

I live 15 minutes from Michigan border, 50 from Detroit yet I don't get Fox Sports Detroit. I get Columbus and Cleveland yet Im 2 and 3 hours away from those places
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

sorry I couldn't get these any bigger the size limit on this site isn't good for nice pictures at sporting events. You get the general idea of the seats. It was amazing. And wyomedia I double fisted some beer just for you
Old 04-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcherry2477 View Post
Lucky Dog! How did you manage those tickets!...I've been wanting courtside tickets for the longest, but couldn't find ticket centers that sold them. Did you fork out the dough??....I would love to watch a Jazz game, considering Deron Williams is my PC....let me know how it goes, I'm in Iraq...so I usually know the end of the game before we are even able to watch it here!!!
I know a guy who knows a guy... thats how I got them. He is actually able to hook me up with a lot of amazing tickets.. A wise man once told me its not who you ( ) its who you know...I think you can figure it out. I paid face for these seats which is only $135 a ticket.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

That's what I like to see. You were in perfect position to hear a nice Jerry Sloan Fbomb blast. He doesn't hold much back.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

why not use imageshack and give us some bigger pics
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote