Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 03:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Sun/Wolves game at Target Center

Have a friend that makes a living moving Wolves, Wild, Viking and Twins tickets. Called me with 4 right behind Suns bench (first row). Took my wife and my two littlest ones. Game itself was pretty lame--Suns starters played half the game--Wolves dont have much.

Seats were awesome though--son took a bunch of picutures--Nash even posed for a few. Alondo Tucker gave him his head band compete with sweat---Barbosa gave him his towel. Shaq is gigantic--I told my 8 year old he could probably kick her through a goal post from 30 yards. He also plays extremely hard but seams to have a running joke with everyone---he had some sort of running dialoge with Brian Cardinal when he was out and Cardinal was playing---the are pretty much polar opposites but who knows. Stromile Swift spends every time out scanning the crowd and checking out any female that walks behind the bench.

Just thought I would share

fidrych
shadetre is offline   Reply With Quote