Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,905
Default

terrorists and bill gates
__________________
THE MONTEE BALL COLLECTOR. 53 autos and counting!
Incoming montee ball autos: 0
On Wisconsin!
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,992
Default

Real Freedom comes with risk. Personally I like my Freedom and am willing to deal with the risk. I don't believe gun control is effective, the war on drugs is a joke, and I prefer not to have the government tapping my phone, monitoring my email, or searching my car without proper justification. Maybe it will save a life or two or even 10,000 but so would many other government interventions. Sorry not for me. If I do something illegal hold me accountable otherwise leave me alone. Just my opinion
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #78 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
Real Freedom comes with risk. Personally I like my Freedom and am willing to deal with the risk. I don't believe gun control is effective, the war on drugs is a joke, and I prefer not to have the government tapping my phone, monitoring my email, or searching my car without proper justification. Maybe it will save a life or two or even 10,000 but so would many other government interventions. Sorry not for me. If I do something illegal hold me accountable otherwise leave me alone. Just my opinion
THIS.

This is exactly right.


In addition the boiling frog method is also true.

When you say, because the government forbade slavery...that they aren't going to take away our freedom...you obviously don't realize that they already have been taking away our freedom!

Lets be honest now...what do we have 100% freedom to honestly do? Choose what restaurant to eat at? Choose what car to buy? Decide what college to attend? Sure.

But do we have REAL choice? Like the choice of WHAT to do with our own bodies? (drugs, suicide, trans fats, etc.) No - we don't. The government decided that they want to police us and tell us what we can and can not do to ourselves, much like a parent does to a child. This is NOT freedom.

In addition, when a government utilizes police to arrest and eventually imprison people for doing things to themselves that do NOT encroach on anyone else's freedom but their own...they are not not only revoking your freedom...but enslaving you as well.

Moreover...do you really feel income tax is any different than enslavement? 15% income tax translates to 15% of your work dedicated to involuntary servitude to the federal government. That means that roughly 6 hours of every 40 hour work week are directly in service to the government, not counting all the other taxes (sales, property, permits, etc.). In totality, a person earning 100,000 a year is losing nearly 35% of everything they earn to the government. Therefore, 1/3 of the time they work is directly in slavery to the government.

Anyway...a bit of a rant as usual...but the point is...I want to be able to do what I want with the fruits of my labor, I want to be able to live my life without being intruded on by the government, I want to protect myself and not rely on anyone else to protect me, I want to be responsible for my own actions, and damnit I want to be left alone to make my own decisions!
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
Semper_PatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
THIS.

This is exactly right.


In addition the boiling frog method is also true.

When you say, because the government forbade slavery...that they aren't going to take away our freedom...you obviously don't realize that they already have been taking away our freedom!

Lets be honest now...what do we have 100% freedom to honestly do? Choose what restaurant to eat at? Choose what car to buy? Decide what college to attend? Sure.

But do we have REAL choice? Like the choice of WHAT to do with our own bodies? (drugs, suicide, trans fats, etc.) No - we don't. The government decided that they want to police us and tell us what we can and can not do to ourselves, much like a parent does to a child. This is NOT freedom.

In addition, when a government utilizes police to arrest and eventually imprison people for doing things to themselves that do NOT encroach on anyone else's freedom but their own...they are not not only revoking your freedom...but enslaving you as well.

Moreover...do you really feel income tax is any different than enslavement? 15% income tax translates to 15% of your work dedicated to involuntary servitude to the federal government. That means that roughly 6 hours of every 40 hour work week are directly in service to the government, not counting all the other taxes (sales, property, permits, etc.). In totality, a person earning 100,000 a year is losing nearly 35% of everything they earn to the government. Therefore, 1/3 of the time they work is directly in slavery to the government.

Anyway...a bit of a rant as usual...but the point is...I want to be able to do what I want with the fruits of my labor, I want to be able to live my life without being intruded on by the government, I want to protect myself and not rely on anyone else to protect me, I want to be responsible for my own actions, and damnit I want to be left alone to make my own decisions!

This I what I tell everyone who says they have "No Freedom". You have the Freedom to live anywhere you want. You can buy a one way ticket to a country that gives you the freedom that you want. The funny thing is that you won't find a country like that. Because the best country in the world in the US of frickn A!
With that being said I agree with you Biodole on a few things. One being that "We The People" should always be aware of what the government is doing and not just let them pass laws and policies for what they call "In the best interest of the country".
__________________
Currently Collecting HOF QB's.

Bucket: http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Semper_Patsfan/
Semper_PatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper_PatsFan View Post
This I what I tell everyone who says they have "No Freedom". You have the Freedom to live anywhere you want. You can buy a one way ticket to a country that gives you the freedom that you want. The funny thing is that you won't find a country like that. Because the best country in the world in the US of frickn A!
With that being said I agree with you Biodole on a few things. One being that "We The People" should always be aware of what the government is doing and not just let them pass laws and policies for what they call "In the best interest of the country".
see...there is something we agree on.

and what happens when the masses of idiots out there decide to allow the government to pass unjust laws (particularly for their own supposed temporary protection) ??

Then everyone else get screwed as a result! Our only option? FIGHT BACK.

You do realize that the USA....was the most amazing country every made...it was based on freedom and liberty...where individuals could live their lives without the threat of government intervention. What do we have now? People trying to force their ways on everyone else with threat of the law! I don't want to force my ethics on anyone...i stand for something extremely simple:

LEAVE ME ALONE - LET ME LIVE MY LIFE - LET ME TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN ACTIONS. THE ONLY TIME I AM DOING SOMETHING REQUIRING A RESPONSE FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT IS WHEN I ENCROACH ON SOMEONE ELSE'S FREEDOM AND LIBERTY...UNTIL THEN...F*%$ OFF!
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
fm8418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 6,228
Send a message via AIM to fm8418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Actually the opposite result might surface...only the terrorists will be able to afford to drive.
Yeah I forgot about who runs the oil! Well atleast our electric cars will save us for the first 30 miles!
fm8418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:40 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
Moreover...do you really feel income tax is any different than enslavement? 15% income tax translates to 15% of your work dedicated to involuntary servitude to the federal government. That means that roughly 6 hours of every 40 hour work week are directly in service to the government, not counting all the other taxes (sales, property, permits, etc.). In totality, a person earning 100,000 a year is losing nearly 35% of everything they earn to the government. Therefore, 1/3 of the time they work is directly in slavery to the government.
Sure I do. It's way different than slavery.

I get nicely paved roads that would be way too expensive for me to buy on my own. I get several fire engines to show up at my house if I call and report my house is on fire. Heck, they might even show up if I don't call them. I don't know about you, but I couldn't afford those fire engines by my self, or pay the people to run them just "in case" I have a fire.

I am my own man. I can go where I want, and do what I want, marry who I want and have as many children as I want . I don't want to put drugs into my body. I want to hunt animals with my rifle. I want to travel to different states without needing a passport. I wanted/needed federal assistance to pay for college at one time.

If this is slavery, then why was there a civil war in this country? They should have all enjoyed being enslaved. Apparently I like it very much.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
cardsrus1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bloomington, Illinois
Posts: 1,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
THIS.

This is exactly right.


In addition the boiling frog method is also true.

When you say, because the government forbade slavery...that they aren't going to take away our freedom...you obviously don't realize that they already have been taking away our freedom!

Lets be honest now...what do we have 100% freedom to honestly do? Choose what restaurant to eat at? Choose what car to buy? Decide what college to attend? Sure.

But do we have REAL choice? Like the choice of WHAT to do with our own bodies? (drugs, suicide, trans fats, etc.) No - we don't. The government decided that they want to police us and tell us what we can and can not do to ourselves, much like a parent does to a child. This is NOT freedom.

In addition, when a government utilizes police to arrest and eventually imprison people for doing things to themselves that do NOT encroach on anyone else's freedom but their own...they are not not only revoking your freedom...but enslaving you as well.

Moreover...do you really feel income tax is any different than enslavement? 15% income tax translates to 15% of your work dedicated to involuntary servitude to the federal government. That means that roughly 6 hours of every 40 hour work week are directly in service to the government, not counting all the other taxes (sales, property, permits, etc.). In totality, a person earning 100,000 a year is losing nearly 35% of everything they earn to the government. Therefore, 1/3 of the time they work is directly in slavery to the government.

Anyway...a bit of a rant as usual...but the point is...I want to be able to do what I want with the fruits of my labor, I want to be able to live my life without being intruded on by the government, I want to protect myself and not rely on anyone else to protect me, I want to be responsible for my own actions, and damnit I want to be left alone to make my own decisions!
Have you ever heard of the term "infrastructure"? That is what your tax dollars are being spent on, which includes national defense. Without them your dreams of Marxism or the Nazism would be a reality!



__________________
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/cardsrus1

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:09 AM   #84 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsrus1 View Post
Have you ever heard of the term "infrastructure"? That is what your tax dollars are being spent on, which includes national defense. Without them your dreams of Marxism or the Nazism would be a reality!


I agree 100% that there are needed funds to make a powerful military, and have certain essential services.

However the point I'm driving home is that our government is gluttonous. The size of federal government needs to be DECREASED. As I mentioned before, 2/3 of your tax dollars goes towards entitlements. The remaining 1/3 is spent on other things like military, roads, etc.

My point is not to eliminate tax...personally I feel that sales tax on non-essential items, as well as import/export tariffs are the proper way to generate money to support a strong, powerful, and technologically advanced military as well as proper roads, fire depts, etc.

Income tax is a problem because it forces you to lose money based on your earnings. This penalizes people who earn more money (regardless of flat or graduated tax). With sales tax, it penalizes only people who CHOOSE to buy non-essential goods - which is a controllable tax that we'd all be willing to pay. (for the most part)


also one more thing - lack of infrastructure doesn't create marxism and nazism...they both had massive infrastructure...but see the difference is...they had TOO MUCH government. That is what creates such diabolical entities. Limited government is what allows people to prosper and be free.
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
crazybearsfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,963
Default

Its like modern day Rosa Parks!
Except he's not black!
__________________
Looking for Chicago Sports, 2008 SPA football

my bucket: photobucket.com/albums/ww33/crazybearsfan22/
crazybearsfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #86 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybearsfan22 View Post
Its like modern day Rosa Parks!
Except he's not black!
Please study history.
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:12 AM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
Semper_PatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,303
Default

I love waking up in the morning and seeing political forums closed. Good job guys. That means this country isn't going down the tubes after all. If those threads only had three posts in them, I would be pretty disappointed. That would mean no one really cares. Looks to me that a bunch of Card Junkies kinda care about their country. Enjoy your day.
__________________
Currently Collecting HOF QB's.

Bucket: http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Semper_Patsfan/

Last edited by Semper_PatsFan; 04-20-2009 at 06:29 AM.
Semper_PatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
pac213up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,992
Default

Government needs to learn the same thing most companies have over the last decade which is efficiency is not only nice but necessary. Waste is the enemy! We could reduce taxes and do things like health care reform IF the government had a clue. Unfortunately that would not pad the pockets of the ones making the decisions so we are left with inefficient and wasteful processes which net unpredictable results.
__________________
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach
pac213up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default Yippeeeeee ! He is back once again

I haven't read this whole thread nor do I care to but I have noticed something about a certain member's posts on here and other threads after it being brought to my attention. I can not believe that JO Rabbit , Wharry and now Biodole is back once again and still can't keep his friggin mouth shut. Almost 300 posts in less then a month and all in the same argumentive, condescending and annoying style of the one and only cyber terd who has been banned from here repeatedly.

Obviously you wormed your way back on here and went straight for anything off topic to start preaching your Gumpien drivel to in order to get a responce and create a stir.
Change your name all you want but its obvious you can't change the fact your still the same creepy little KGB looking dude who was back scuttling that poor rabbit in your last avatar. The same no life board troll who doesn't know when to shut the h*ll up and needs to continuously tell us how intellectually superior you are to the rest of the board.

How is it that you seem to pop up at least once or twice a year only to get booted in a short time ? To make that many posts in such a short time you are either scared to death to leave your house or confined. Did they just let you out of the quiet room and reinstate your internet privileges for good behavior ? Maybe next week they'll take the padded wall paper down in your cubicle.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #90 (permalink)
Member
 
crazybearsfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
Please study history.
Why do I need to study history?
__________________
Looking for Chicago Sports, 2008 SPA football

my bucket: photobucket.com/albums/ww33/crazybearsfan22/
crazybearsfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 AM   #91 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,878
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

because biodole/rabbit/wharry is smarter than the entire board combined and you need to be just as smart to deal with him on his level.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
crazybearsfan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 1,963
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
because biodole/rabbit/wharry is smarter than the entire board combined and you need to be just as smart to deal with him on his level.
Oh OK. Thanks I will leave him alone now, since none of our opinions mean anything to him because if they aren't exactly the same as his they are wrong right?
__________________
Looking for Chicago Sports, 2008 SPA football

my bucket: photobucket.com/albums/ww33/crazybearsfan22/
crazybearsfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #93 (permalink)
Tim
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,979
Default

This issue is far too complex to pigeon-hole the differing views into one camp or the other. biodole makes a lot of excellent points, yet ronlabo and others have belittled him personally and tried to make him appear as if he is a buffoon. I don't agree with all he says, but I sure agree with a LOT of what he says, just as I agree with matt and others who question some of his more extreme views.

One question I have: where do we draw the line? If car searches are okay for the greater good since we are innocent and have nothing to hide, does that mean the government, for the greater good, can insist on searching your home without a warrant? We have to draw the line somewhere if we truly are the land of the free, and these car searches without warrants are frightening to me as the first step toward something a lot more intrusive to all of us.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Houses don't need to be inspected because they are not "traveling" into other people's space.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
dooly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
hahahahaha...anywhere anytime terd!!!

were you born in a hippie commune by two doped out parents who believe they have the right to do and say whatever they want but contribute nothing to society but a piece of SH*T like you. now mind you i'm not saying this is the case i'm just asking nitwit.

ps...war is hell dumb-azz!!! ur just a silly little boy hiding behind a computer where you spew your ignorance because in real life you are a pathetic human being. for your information there are countries for you to live in (france & canada just to name 2) where your moronic views fit in just fine so get your ticket and leave the US. also for your information i strongly believe in torturing al qaeda for information that keeps our country safe. i think the death penalty is the greatest thing in the world and catching a beat down from a cop 9x out of 10 u deserved it.
Comments like this scare me the most...extreme nationalism seems to cloud good judgement sometimes

I hope you stay away from Canada as well
dooly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:25 PM   #96 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
This issue is far too complex to pigeon-hole the differing views into one camp or the other. biodole makes a lot of excellent points, yet ronlabo and others have belittled him personally and tried to make him appear as if he is a buffoon. I don't agree with all he says, but I sure agree with a LOT of what he says, just as I agree with matt and others who question some of his more extreme views.

One question I have: where do we draw the line? If car searches are okay for the greater good since we are innocent and have nothing to hide, does that mean the government, for the greater good, can insist on searching your home without a warrant? We have to draw the line somewhere if we truly are the land of the free, and these car searches without warrants are frightening to me as the first step toward something a lot more intrusive to all of us.

Glad to see someone here actually takes a side with liberty.

P.S. - to whoever said I was banned multiple times...you sir an an *****. I joined this forum less than a month ago for card talk. My first political talk was in reference to the Moates case that was posted here in the off topic forum. Since then, I personally have only posted 2 threads of my own in this off-topic forum...both political polls. Besides that, I have actually been the one to REPLY to threads posted here that are controversial to start.

Also if you think its good to ban someone for having strong beliefs and opinions, there is no other word to refer to you - than the thought police. Please see George Orwell - 1984.

If you have a weak, moderate, or mild opinion - you might want to become convicted about something - or else you will be forgotten as just another average joe.
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:26 PM   #97 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooly View Post
Comments like this scare me the most...extreme nationalism seems to cloud good judgement sometimes

I hope you stay away from Canada as well
thank you Dooly! Apparently there are several people on this board who aren't supporters of radical fascism...I have hope after all.
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

You keep calling people idiots. Why do you think you belong here. I'm going to report every single post you make that is offensive to someone. If you don't get banned, 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) I will get banned for reporting you every time you make an offensive post.

2) Blowout and the MODS will get real tired of me reporting all of these offensive posts.

I'm sick of the name calling. You have no class when it comes to disagreeing with what people say. There's a right way and a wrong way to disagree. Figure it out, or be gone.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,569
Default

Matt- He is getting called the same things back. I do not know or care who started it, but I do not think telling him he is going to be banned is what should be happening. If he gets banned, shouldn't ronlabo get the same. It does not matter that he is in the minority. If he goes down, so should everyone that is doing the same thing.

Cap't- He is not Rabbit. I am sure of that. Rabbit's views were totally different. I cannot remember them, but I am 95% sure this is a new kid and not Wharry/Rabbit.
__________________
Check Out My Cards ID = fungi2510

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:39 PM   #100 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
You keep calling people idiots. Why do you think you belong here. I'm going to report every single post you make that is offensive to someone. If you don't get banned, 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) I will get banned for reporting you every time you make an offensive post.

2) Blowout and the MODS will get real tired of me reporting all of these offensive posts.

I'm sick of the name calling. You have no class when it comes to disagreeing with what people say. There's a right way and a wrong way to disagree. Figure it out, or be gone.

Stop your whining...you are ridiculous. This is the off topic forum, and I have been PERSONALLY ATTACKED MANY TIMES!! Especially by your beloved Ronlabo. Also notice, I was attacked many times BEFORE I attacked anyone else.

So if you're going to "REPORT" me...go ahead and report everyone else. If not, you are a hypocrite - and believe in the double standard. Of course you won't though, because you are simply mad that I thrashed you and others for having such moronic opinions that are part of the reason why our country is in the poor shape that it is.
biodole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/25459-if-police-ask-search-yiour-car-without-warrant-just-say-yes.html
Posted By For Type Date
Marine killed by police. This thread Refback 07-29-2011 08:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.