Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

View Poll Results: To what degree does the 2nd Amendment Apply?
It is absolute! American citizens should be able to own/carry ANY weapons they want. 3 13.64%
We should have any guns we want, but still have to get a license to keep/carry. 1 4.55%
What we have now is good (handguns, rifles, shotguns only + permits to carry) 11 50.00%
We should re-enact the "assault weapons ban" and only have low cap pistols and shotguns. 3 13.64%
It should be left up to the individual states to decide the law in each state. 1 4.55%
We should only have guns to use for hunting/sporting and law enforcement. 2 9.09%
We can have guns only if we are in law enforcement or the military. 0 0%
All citizens should serve in the military as reserve troops and have guns assigned to them. 1 4.55%
Firearms should be limited to shotguns and rifles, no handguns. 0 0%
All firearms should be banned from private use. 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
I maintain that you are. You support unconstitutional search and siezure and say "what's the big deal." Sir that is a nazi principle..."if you have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't be worried."

The point is that we do not WANT our privacy invaded - no matter what.
Time to be banned. If you are going to refer to us as nazis, you need not be here any longer. I am an American. If you continue to refer to me/us as murderous people, then you should not be allowed to stay. You have no business being here but to stir up trouble.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Time to be banned. If you are going to refer to us as nazis, you need not be here any longer. I am an American. If you continue to refer to me/us as murderous people, then you should not be allowed to stay. You have no business being here but to stir up trouble.

Quite the contrary.

You all can call me names, and belittle libertarianism, and stand up for the government machine - yet when I refer to any of you as a Nazi (or someone who supports their ideals for that matter) - you believe I should be removed.

You are only proving my point further in trying to ban me. Go ahead, try to censor me and my opinions. Remember, when someone disagrees with you...or calls you a name...immediately, they must be removed because they are causing harm.
biodole is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
crr9381's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,361
Default

biodole, are you a complete idiot? I have no problem that you may have different views or that your views may not be very well liked on here, but it is extremely innapropriate and rude to call someone a nazi because of their beliefs. You are taking one small example from a particular situation and therfore saying a person is a nazi because they supposedly have one "nazi Principle".
__________________
Currently looking for the following cards:
1992 score mickey mantle autograph(Already Got)
1994 upper deck mickey mantle autograph
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
crr9381 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,175
Default

[QUOTE=biodole;210841]OK ronlabo...


tell me...what are my positions based on what I have said?

Secondly...how do you figure to say that all I care about are civil liberties.

here I am talking about keeping a large sizable military for use of defense....and for protecting our soldiers....yet you seem to think this is bad?


This disgusts me. All of you are either warhawk psychopaths who believe in a big government nazi police state, who fights undeclared wars and disciplines other countries through military intervention. Our founders would be ashamed of all of you.

Just because you are a marine doesn't make you immune to anything. Marines are humans like anyone else. I respect all servicemen regardless of the branch they are in....but god damnit if you are speaking of oppressing civillians in order to protect against terrorism...you are not a friend of liberty...but quite a fascist!

It certainly seems like you all just enjoy being rooted in your ways...without any thought or intelligence to back it up.

God help all of you for what you have done to this country. Our founders would never have incited revolution against the British to allow our country to fall into the hands of totalitarianism which we progressively march towards. People like you have allowed it - stoop up and applauded it - and then try to say that people like me who demand freedom, liberty, justice, and the constitution are wrong and do not belong.

It is a shame that exactly what we fought so hard to break free of...we have become ourselves.[/QUOTE]

what have you fought for terd bag...i think your an al qaeda plant put here to stir up trouble...i laugh at you little man
ronlabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crr9381 View Post
biodole, are you a complete idiot? I have no problem that you may have different views or that your views may not be very well liked on here, but it is extremely innapropriate and rude to call someone a nazi because of their beliefs. You are taking one small example from a particular situation and therfore saying a person is a nazi because they supposedly have one "nazi Principle".
err...if someone has a Nazi principle...doesn't that make them a Nazi? Especially when that one principle was one of the most deep rooted sections of Nazism?

Unconstitutional and unwarranted search and seizure is nothing a true American can support...only a fascist would want something as such.
biodole is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
Quite the contrary.

You all can call me names, and belittle libertarianism, and stand up for the government machine - yet when I refer to any of you as a Nazi (or someone who supports their ideals for that matter) - you believe I should be removed.

You are only proving my point further in trying to ban me. Go ahead, try to censor me and my opinions. Remember, when someone disagrees with you...or calls you a name...immediately, they must be removed because they are causing harm.
This forum is better off without you here. If we took a vote, I'm confident the majority would see it this way.

We are a democracy. Why not start your own poll if you should be removed or not? Are you afraid to start a poll like this? Let the people decide for you. After all, there's no purer democratic way than a majority vote. What do you say? Shall we vote for you to stay or go?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
err...if someone has a Nazi principle...doesn't that make them a Nazi? Especially when that one principle was one of the most deep rooted sections of Nazism?

Unconstitutional and unwarranted search and seizure is nothing a true American can support...only a fascist would want something as such.
i want to search the crack that you crawled out of and see if we can push back in there...i don't have a warrant...i guess i really am a nazigo away please
ronlabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
This forum is better off without you here. If we took a vote, I'm confident the majority would see it this way.

We are a democracy. Why not start your own poll if you should be removed or not? Are you afraid to start a poll like this? Let the people decide for you. After all, there's no purer democratic way than a majority vote. What do you say? Shall we vote for you to stay or go?
1 vote he leaves
ronlabo is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Time to be banned. If you are going to refer to us as nazis, you need not be here any longer. I am an American. If you continue to refer to me/us as murderous people, then you should not be allowed to stay. You have no business being here but to stir up trouble.

oh yes and one more thing....you say refer to you and others as murderous people...I never called you a murderer...i said you were a NAZI.

A nazi is a member of the NSDAP. This was a political party in Germany. That would be like saying Republicans or Democrats are murderers because of the actions of SOME that belong to their party.

Not all members of the Nazi party were murderers....quite the contrary. There was only about a 5% margin of nazi party members who actually took part in the mass killings of Jews, Soviet POWS, civilians, etc.

I am calling people a NAZI which refers to political belief and opinion, not murder or any other crime perpetrated by SOME nazis. Do not forget, if you were not a member of the Nazi party in Germany during WWII - you were alienated and punished.
biodole is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
i want to search the crack that you crawled out of and see if we can push back in there...i don't have a warrant...i guess i really am a nazigo away please
And this is the kind of thing that you people agree with and back up...amazing.
biodole is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
crr9381's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,361
Default

no, it does not. Especially since his view is not a nazi view. Regardless whether you like his view or not, just say you disagree with it and dont get into name calling. I dont know what your goal is on here, if it is just to voice your opinion or to try and convince people to come around to your side, but you will get no one to respect you with the unnecessary name calling.
__________________
Currently looking for the following cards:
1992 score mickey mantle autograph(Already Got)
1994 upper deck mickey mantle autograph
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
crr9381 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
err...if someone has a Nazi principle...doesn't that make them a Nazi? Especially when that one principle was one of the most deep rooted sections of Nazism?

Unconstitutional and unwarranted search and seizure is nothing a true American can support...only a fascist would want something as such.
My beliefs are that of the laws of this great country...the country of America, making me an American. Our laws are the way they are because of majority vote. We have the power to change what ever laws we want. Honestly, I believe I am more American than you. I will fight to protect your children. Would you fight to protect mine?
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NorthEast Kansas
Posts: 12,199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodole View Post
oh yes and one more thing....you say refer to you and others as murderous people...I never called you a murderer...i said you were a NAZI.

A nazi is a member of the NSDAP. This was a political party in Germany. That would be like saying Republicans or Democrats are murderers because of the actions of SOME that belong to their party.

Not all members of the Nazi party were murderers....quite the contrary. There was only about a 5% margin of nazi party members who actually took part in the mass killings of Jews, Soviet POWS, civilians, etc.

I am calling people a NAZI which refers to political belief and opinion, not murder or any other crime perpetrated by SOME nazis. Do not forget, if you were not a member of the Nazi party in Germany during WWII - you were alienated and punished.
More nazis are considered murderers than Americans. I knew my statement would get this kind of stir out of you. I can read you like a book. Your chapter in this forum needs to be closed.
__________________
Check out my high-end cards for sale on COMC...username: mwheeler27
mwheeler27 is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,414
Default

812 votes he leaves (guess the Richard Daley block came in early this year)
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
My beliefs are that of the laws of this great country...the country of America, making me an American. Our laws are the way they are because of majority vote. We have the power to change what ever laws we want. Honestly, I believe I am more American than you. I will fight to protect your children. Would you fight to protect mine?

Majority vote? WTF?

We don't have a majority vote on federal law.

Do you even know how the system works???

There is very little majority to do with anything...and secondly, even if there was...what the hell does that have to do with anything? Most of the time the majority is ill-informed and wants things for selfish reasons.

If there was a vote that said...ok no more taxes except for a 95% tax on the top 1% of earners in the country...you know damn well that most people would vote for that so they wouldn't have to pay tax. We know its inherently wrong...but most people will do it anyway for their own benefit.

Moreover, just because something is a law, doesn't mean you have to support it unconditionally. Do you not realize we have a constitution that should (and used to be) Absolute? No law can or should override the supremacy of the constitution.

What if a law was passed that banned internet use after 7pm? would you agree with it? It sounds ludicrous, but its an example. Just because a law is passed does NOT mean that you must support it, nor agree with it.
biodole is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,961
Default

Just thought I should post this...


A poll for the ages......

Please click Here ^^^^^^
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
More nazis are considered murderers than Americans. I knew my statement would get this kind of stir out of you. I can read you like a book. Your chapter in this forum needs to be closed.
Doesn't matter...by definition a NAZI is a political entity, not a murderer. It is a misconception to say Nazis are Murderers. That's like saying Americans speak Spanish. The minority of Americans sure do speak Spanish...but not all of us, and one thing has nothing to do with the other.
biodole is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.