Blowout Cards Forums
Sport Card Album

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #26 (permalink)

Mike Tyson would be proud of you!
773cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatechhokiefan View Post
Loved this game! Can you get Tyson Punch Out through the Wii?
No, you can get punch-out but it has Super Macho-Man as the champion.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenntimesports View Post
No, you can get punch-out but it has Super Macho-Man as the champion.
I think it is Mr. Dream as the champ.
Aug06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:13 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aug06 View Post
I am telling you it is for real..you have to knock him down twice in the first round and twice in the second round, before the second round is over and you have knocked him down twice take his energy completely down to where you could knock him down for a third time...but dont, which will take you to the third round with him having no energy, as soon as the third round starts as soon as he throws his first punch you knock him down in 4 seconds, when he gets back up you have to wait between the 55-1:15 mark, if you knock him down again you can get him down for the 10 count... It will not KO him everytime but keep trying and I gurantee eventually between the 55 second and 1:15 minute mark you CAN knock him out. Also, you cannot get knocked down at all during the match, if he knocks you down at all just start over cuz it wont work. I dont know how to down load video but tomorrow when I get home from work I will camcord it and find a way to post it..trust me, I spent 25 years calling BS to everyone who has claimed to do it...until I did it..It can be done, not modification, no game genie..he can be KO'd!
How do you knock him out twice in the first round? I didn't think it was possible due to the number of punches he throws and the timing, but maybe you know how to get "stars" in the first round?
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:43 AM   #30 (permalink)

This will humble you (and me) - guy beats the whole game and only gets punched ONE TIME in the entire game and it's in the 3rd round against Tyson! Crazy.

Mike Tyson's Punch Out one hit run - YouTube
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #31 (permalink)

forgot to post to this over the weekend. good job OP, I don't think I ever knocked out tyson at all or w/o help from game genie.

also that youtube link is crazy, only hit once. Funny how as I was watching I remember doing a lot of the same moves. I can't believe how many guys he knocked out in just the first round. makes me sad that he did the game in under 40 minutes and all the hours we all played it for. I might need to find that NES next time I go back home and bring it back to AZ
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #32 (permalink)

I really need to learn how to post a video here or to youtube! I now can KO Tyson at will everytime. I actually found a new and easier way to KO him EVERYTIME in the 3rd round, AND he can knock you down and still KO him...no joke, again all game and no genie. I just dont know how to post the video. Youtube vids are fake for the most part. I have not seen 1 KO video that I think is legit on youtube.
AS for the guy who got hit once..been there done that, I have been playing the game so long I am pretty sure I have beat him without getting hit once in the entire match!
Thats why I need to figure out how to post videos cuz I know it sounds hard to beleive without seeing it for yourself....but I own Mike Tyson!
Aug06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #33 (permalink)

I love Doc's corner advice.

Little Mac: "Help me Doc."

Doc: "Join the Nintendo Fun Club today Mac."

WTF?? Im in here fighting for my life and your advice is to join the Nintendo Fun Club?? Thanks for nothing buddy.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
DSizzle31 is offline   Reply With Quote