Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Chipmaster R.I.P.

I'll give you all a moment to stop rejoicing....

Okay, now then, to my knowledge he's not dead. What this thread is for is to ask all of you what you would say in his eulogy if he did die, and you went to the funeral.

Example:

Chip was a man with a brown streak in every pair of underwear he owned. He only supported losing teams because it reminded him of himself. He was a man with more interest in weiners than Oscar Meyer.

L'chaim! Chip!

mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Would it be like the eulogy they gave Charlie sheen on two and a half men?
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Today we lay down one of our compatriots, Chipmaster. In his infinite wisdom, our Lord decided to take Chip from us, hence showing how much he truly loves us all. We all have so many vivid memories of the dearly departed that I pray that each of us develops Alzheimer's so that we can someday forget them. I would like to able to say that he deeply touched us all in one way or another, but I cannot. In reality, he only touched Anthony and Corbin, and they both touched him back in return. They'll forever be grateful for Chip being there for them in their times of need. Chip was a religious man and believed that their is a benevolent God and a tormenting Devil vying for our souls. And I am sure that at this moment, neither of them want to lay claim to his. So let us say farewell to a true man's man and que descanses en paz güey.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 04-18-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

There is much rejoicing in the transvestite midget hooker community today...
--Maynard James Keenan
golferphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

I'm here for the beer!
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Who???????
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

I would just pee on his casket and walk away
Magicman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

Chip liked penis in more ways then you will ever know..............but he takes that secret with him now dont he...................................
Old 04-19-2012, 12:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

In life he smelled like a stale fart, in death he smells like a stale fart. RIP Chippy
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:57 AM   #10 (permalink)

Chipmaster- At least he wasn't as big of a loser as MMBTVS...
Old 04-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Chipmaster- At least he wasn't as big of a loser as MMBTVS...
Is that even possible?......................just bustin chops Corbin
Old 04-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicman32 View Post
I would just pee on his casket and walk away
Thats messed up Dan, but funny nonetheless
Old 04-19-2012, 02:40 AM   #13 (permalink)

Chipmaster. What to say. Banana Hammock anyone?

I see your husband is here Chip so lets all give him our condolences.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Thats messed up Dan, but funny nonetheless
I have been taking lessons from Ron
Magicman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

*ahem*

Dear lord we give you Chip. If anybody up there has a lady with big boobers, tell em not to turn their back when Chip is around.

RIP

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #16 (permalink)

I'm fairly new to these boards but as a non-partisan individual in this discussion I will offer up a few words.

Chipmaster was a fierce and very boisterous individual. It was once said that his potency was so unique that after a session of self gratification, he would impregnate women within a 5 mile radius simply by air travel. It was to this ability that he had a wealth of children to his name of which he no longer named but instead numbered them off. For children that looked similar, they would simply be followed by a lettering system (example, 1-A, 1-B).

On his deathbed he was surrounded by no fewer than 10,000 people (the hospital was erected specifically for the purpose of polygamist fathers, which of course was funded by the cartel he was the overseer of.) While it may never be known exactly how many generations of children he is the father of there are several aspects about him that were just as potent in his lifetime on this Earth.

He was a fervent supporter of the NRA, NAMBLA (National Association of Marlon Brando Look-Alikes) as well as be an advisor to several politicians, public figures, and noted rap artists Biz Markie and Vanilla Ice. His influence brought light to the careers of those he touched, whether verbally, through the air (as his paternity can prove) and last but not least, physically as well.

While never taking a true partner in life, he is survived by 132 girlfriends, 792 children, which may sound like a small number... however there may be hundreds, possibly thousands of children yet to come forward.

While many things may be said about him in death, one statement will be true hundreds of thousands of years from now.

He believed that toilet paper should be rolled from underneath, instead of over the top as most usually follow.

Requiescat in pace friend, you will be missed.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
I see your husband is here Chip so lets all give him our condolences.
Yeah, Brad decided to show up finally.....

You bunch of dickbags, wait until I get off of work so I can do some NSFW responses....

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

If I remember one thing about Chip, he had a great singing voice. Likened to that of Hannah Montana & Justin Bieber. His presence in a room was outstanding, and you could know him from a mile away. Man *sniff* I remember how he used to hold my hand, and carry me through the tough times in life, *sniff sniff* I can't believe he's truly gone! BOOHOOO!!!
Hockey PC! Zdeno Chara, Tuukka Rask, Dougie Hamilton
benshobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Yeah, Brad decided to show up finally.....

You bunch of dickbags, wait until I get off of work so I can do some NSFW responses....
Anytime you're ready chipper.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #20 (permalink)

A week or so ago I hacked Anthony's email, and found pictures of him and Corbin doing a circle jerk with banana's up their ass. I promised I wouldn't tell his wife if he gave me a hj, but all he kept saying was "Who do you think took the pictures?." Since I couldn't use that against him anymore, I decided to go to a certain 'retail store he works at' and defecate all over the goddamn place, writing his name on the wall in poo. The sick part, is I saw him get some on his hand while he was cleaning it, and throughout the rest of the day, he smelled it, and got a twisted smile on his face- almost like he was savoring it.

Along comes Anthony after this ordeal- he has a pepperidge farm summer sausage and bottle of crisco in his hands. I asked him what that was for, and he giggles and says "mmbtvs and I are going to play my favorite game tonight." I asked him what game that was and says "Hide the Salami".

I had never heard of that game, but in walks Iblowthelakings doing the cabbage patch. He could not contain his excitement, as he proclaimed that he won last nights game after almost splitting Corbin in two. He said it was kinda like a UFC fight, where you have to tap out if you're going down (which they all did to each other anyway). Corbin almost died doing what he loves most, takin one for the team. He couldn't tap out, because he had a peter in each hand and his mouth was busy occupying 'stale farts' ballbag. Because of this Anthony got jealous and went out of turn. He was forceful agressive and hid the salami on elgaykings instead without notice or lube. It was their version of the human centipede he said, he was very proud that they perfected it. I call it the fudgeworm, but whatever floats their boat.

I have never been so scarred in all of my life, and after hearing this, and seeing those twinks giggle and grab each others sacks, I was Audi 5000.
Watch out for Corbin, he's a spiteful SOB if he doesn't get his gay.

So there you have it.

"Would you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Touch my monkey!"
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
A week or so ago I hacked Anthony's email, and found pictures of him and Corbin doing a circle jerk with banana's up their ass. I promised I wouldn't tell his wife if he gave me a hj, but all he kept saying was "Who do you think took the pictures?." Since I couldn't use that against him anymore, I decided to go to a certain 'retail store he works at' and defecate all over the goddamn place, writing his name on the wall in poo. The sick part, is I saw him get some on his hand while he was cleaning it, and throughout the rest of the day, he smelled it, and got a twisted smile on his face- almost like he was savoring it.

Along comes Anthony after this ordeal- he has a pepperidge farm summer sausage and bottle of crisco in his hands. I asked him what that was for, and he giggles and says "mmbtvs and I are going to play my favorite game tonight." I asked him what game that was and says "Hide the Salami".

I had never heard of that game, but in walks Iblowthelakings doing the cabbage patch. He could not contain his excitement, as he proclaimed that he won last nights game after almost splitting Corbin in two. He said it was kinda like a UFC fight, where you have to tap out if you're going down (which they all did to each other anyway). Corbin almost died doing what he loves most, takin one for the team. He couldn't tap out, because he had a peter in each hand and his mouth was busy occupying 'stale farts' ballbag. Because of this Anthony got jealous and went out of turn. He was forceful agressive and hid the salami on elgaykings instead without notice or lube. It was their version of the human centipede he said, he was very proud that they perfected it. I call it the fudgeworm, but whatever floats their boat.

I have never been so scarred in all of my life, and after hearing this, and seeing those twinks giggle and grab each others sacks, I was Audi 5000.
Watch out for Corbin, he's a spiteful SOB if he doesn't get his gay.

So there you have it.
It's almost as if you were there.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

DAMNIT CHIP WHY WON'T YOU STAY DEAD!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously guy.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #23 (permalink)

This is the SECOND time this thread fooled me..... hahaha

I'm glad the dude is not dead though

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

I was all ready to see if my name would be called in his will for all the cards

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

I never knew that the video corbin and I made leaked. I guess it wasn't as popular as I hoped it was gonna be.