Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Lost another Facebook friend...sniff...sniff... (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/297259-lost-another-facebook-friend-sniff-sniff.html)

jlzinck 05-03-2012 02:06 PM

Lost another Facebook friend...sniff...sniff...

You may of may not know this about me but I'm a HUGE fan of honesty. Brutal honesty is my specialty. If you throw in enough sarcasm people can't really tell if you are being honest with them or screw with them.

So a FB friend, not a real life friend but someone I know and who knows me and my personality went on a couple dates with a new fella.

She is one of those people who will take 200 pictures, not edit them at all and upload all of them from the device she took them with.

You might see the same "puppy in the grass" picture 8 times because she took 8 rapid fire pictures and just posts them all.

So while on a date she posts a picture of a plate on a table with a Hooters menu next to it. The caption read something along the lines of-[B] We tried Hooters and we were underwhelmed by the cuisine and the waitress attire.[/B]

So I repond with a 100% truthful answer- [B]Your new fella is either homosexual or lying about not liking the Hooters waitress attire to get in your pants.[/B]

She responded with "DISLIKE"

OK El Oh El.

I then see the picture below titled "He LOVES my little black dress" and tell her..."Now I KNOW he's trying to get in your pants lying about Hooters if he hated their outfit but loves this."

I log onthe next morning and she's not my friend anymore. This hurts me less than REDSOX2011 being banned but I do love making people look at themselves.

I know I'm going to hell but there will be a lot of fun people there.

bettydaw1970 05-03-2012 02:24 PM

those pantyhose they wear are ridiculous...
the fake flirting (painful that most guys dont realize this) is awful too...
the food there isnt good either..

i am a big horn dog as well..the place just doesnt appeal to me..

jlzinck 05-03-2012 02:31 PM

[QUOTE=bettydaw1970;2621754]those pantyhose they wear are ridiculous...

i am a big horn dog as well..the place just doesnt appeal to me..[/QUOTE]

Wait....are you her new fella????

bettydaw1970 05-03-2012 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2621779]Wait....are you her new fella????[/QUOTE]

lol, nope, not with boobs that sag that much:eek:

Zacky1053 05-03-2012 02:43 PM

I just love the commercials that publicize Hooters as a "family restaurant". lol

I get that it's mostly just the wardrobe not like the girls are hookers but still.

mmbtvs 05-03-2012 02:47 PM

I never pictured you as much of a facebook guy.

jlzinck 05-03-2012 02:52 PM

I have never been in a Hooters as I'm not a hot wing guy.

I am a fan of [B]GOOD[/B] looking women with perky boobs and skimpy outfits though.:)!

Corbin- I can remove my censor on FB that I have on BO.

swerve 05-03-2012 03:19 PM

I don't know what the rest of her looks like (but if I'm on a date with her then it can't be too bad to me), I don't think I would notice much else with those fun bags staring me in the face.

jbellis74 05-03-2012 03:43 PM

Hooters actually do have good wings but you need to get them naked with no breading.

As far as your former friend goes, she was def trying to get the new dudes attention.

tajikey 05-03-2012 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2621877]I have never been in a Hooters as I'm not a hot wing guy.

I am a fan of [B]gook[/B] looking women with perky boobs and skimpy outfits though.:)!

Corbin- I can remove my censor on FB that I have on BO.[/QUOTE]

Racist much :)

I know, I know, you didn't mean it...

IndySportsCards 05-03-2012 03:51 PM

It's odd, but reading this story has made me hungry for some loaded Skyline Chili Dogs! WTF'hell?!

Nicnac 05-03-2012 04:13 PM

That is some LOOOOOOOONG cleavage there...

Andrew Jones 05-03-2012 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=jbellis74;2622076]Hooters actually do have good wings but you need to get them naked with no breading.[/QUOTE]

I would think that ordering anything "naked" at Hooters would be a good way to get thrown out of that establishment.

jlzinck 05-03-2012 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2621877]I have never been in a Hooters as I'm not a hot wing guy.

I am a fan of [B]gook[/B] looking women with perky boobs and skimpy outfits though.:)!

Corbin- I can remove my censor on FB that I have on BO.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=tajikey;2622088]Racist much :)

I know, I know, you didn't mean it...[/QUOTE]

Damn you found me out.....:p

chipmaster 05-03-2012 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=jlzinck;2621685]You may of may not know this about me but I'm a HUGE fan of honesty. Brutal honesty is my specialty. If you throw in enough sarcasm people can't really tell if you are being honest with them or screw with them.

So a FB friend, not a real life friend but someone I know and who knows me and my personality went on a couple dates with a new fella.

She is one of those people who will take 200 pictures, not edit them at all and upload all of them from the device she took them with.

You might see the same "puppy in the grass" picture 8 times because she took 8 rapid fire pictures and just posts them all.

So while on a date she posts a picture of a plate on a table with a Hooters menu next to it. The caption read something along the lines of-[B] We tried Hooters and we were underwhelmed by the cuisine and the waitress attire.[/B]

So I repond with a 100% truthful answer- [B]Your new fella is either homosexual or lying about not liking the Hooters waitress attire to get in your pants.[/B]

She responded with "DISLIKE"

OK El Oh El.

I then see the picture below titled "He LOVES my little black dress" and tell her..."Now I KNOW he's trying to get in your pants lying about Hooters if he hated their outfit but loves this."

I log onthe next morning and she's not my friend anymore. [I][B]This hurts me less than REDSOX2011 being banned [/B][/I]but I do love making people look at themselves.

I know I'm going to hell but there will be a lot of fun people there.[/QUOTE]

Wait, when did that little sack sniffer get banned?

The Madbacker 05-03-2012 05:24 PM

This is why I hate Facebook. My sister-in-law is like that.....

"What a great morning....going to have a bagel and take a dump LOL!"

Kill me.

BroncosFAN#1 05-03-2012 05:42 PM

I like the breaded wings at Hooters and they have a Grilled Cheese that is awesome and cheap. Id also bust one on your ex-friends long cleavage. I dont care what other people here are saying.

ilovethelakings 05-03-2012 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=The Madbacker;2622559]This is why I hate Facebook. My sister-in-law is like that.....

Kill me.[/QUOTE]

I feel you about this. One reason I can't stand one of my twisted-in-laws is because she has to post about everything. I feel sorry for my brother because she'll say stuff about him that the general public has no need to know. :rolleyes:

The Madbacker 05-03-2012 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=BroncosFAN#1;2622664]I like the breaded wings at Hooters and they have a Grilled Cheese that is awesome and cheap. I[B]d also bust one on your ex-friends long cleavage.[/B] I dont care what other people here are saying.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, so funny.

What does she look like?

chipmaster 05-03-2012 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=BroncosFAN#1;2622664]Id also bust one on your ex-friends long cleavage. I dont care what other people here are saying.[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000

I just want to know if they're pancakes or hershey kisses

gman71 05-03-2012 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=The Madbacker;2622559]This is why I hate Facebook. My sister-in-law is like that.....

Kill me.[/QUOTE]

Status update:New pillows were great last night, slept like a baby!
It's beyond pathetic

Mattsurewood 05-03-2012 08:44 PM

No big loss for ya bro, in 5 years those sagging flapjacks will be touching her belt buckle...or gut, flip a coin.

pmannings#1fan 05-03-2012 08:58 PM

[QUOTE=bettydaw1970;2621754]those pantyhose they wear are ridiculous...

i am a big horn dog as well..the place just doesnt appeal to me..[/QUOTE]

With a username like bettydoll1970 I'm sure you are a big horn dog :rolleyes:!

pmannings#1fan 05-03-2012 09:05 PM

Yea those are some ugly uniforms!!

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/jenlhughes/girls.jpg[/IMG]

imbaked247 05-03-2012 09:24 PM

Her pic looks like she went hoping to get hired