Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #26 (permalink)

dashouls, its called "comen sence"..... and I seriously think you have none. As you just keep running your mouth... like I said, think about what you say before you say it!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashouls View Post
Trust me I cannont be sued. And If it doesnt involve you dont post. I swear a new person calls someone out. And all you "Vets" Hop on his dick enough is enough seriously. The anything people talk about is the new annoying kids. Seriously guys were you once 12-14? Their new to the hobby and as you guys being " Vets" should help them out with pointers and such not make or post Obnoxious pictures saying schools out ect ect. Really guys if you think about it your what 30-40 years old and are picking on middle school and highschool kids. Then you guys call them Immature? Ok I get it the Buy my Dontrelle Willis Base card for 100$ gets annoying but just let it slide by... No need to put stupid things on their threads. Pm them and teach them. Just for you "vets" have a little respect for the new people. I'm here to have a good time as is everyone else.
Im not some 30 or 40 year old guy trying to pick on some kid. I dont know how old you are and could care less how old you are. Just as you dont know how old I am. I at no point was trying or ever had posted picts and do try to help people out. All i was saying is that it is irresponsible to make accusations about someone with little evidence. And you say vets should have respect for the new people, you have said in this post that you dont respect other members on here. How do you expect them to respect you when you have publically said you dont have respect for them.
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
Old 06-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh no I'm not accusing him *yet* I was just letting everyone know because 1. The price seemed high. 2. It looked suspicous and it was a board member.
You obviously have your facts wrong on rare Bo cards. There are several Bo collectors and most of his nicer short printed cards usually go for decent money. You are flat out wrong to publicly out someone with the facts you have presented.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsrus1 View Post
You are flat out wrong to publicly out someone with the facts you have presented.

Hmmmm, sounds familiar to me?!?! Like getting called out for not wanting to sell a card to someone.

Dashouls, watch the language in the threads and try to handle stuff like this via PM and not publically calling someone out. I didn't look at who the seller is (I don't care either), but don't air dirty laundry unless it needs to escalate that far. Didn't you learn anything last time?

Check me out on the Bay & COMC for special BO member deals!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Trust me I cannont be sued. And If it doesnt involve you dont post. I swear a new person calls someone out. And all you "Vets" Hop on his dick enough is enough seriously. The anything people talk about is the new annoying kids. Seriously guys were you once 12-14? Their new to the hobby and as you guys being " Vets" should help them out with pointers and such not make or post Obnoxious pictures saying schools out ect ect. Really guys if you think about it your what 30-40 years old and are picking on middle school and highschool kids. Then you guys call them Immature? Ok I get it the Buy my Dontrelle Willis Base card for 100$ gets annoying but just let it slide by... No need to put stupid things on their threads. Pm them and teach them. Just for you "vets" have a little respect for the new people. I'm here to have a good time as is everyone else.
How about practicing what you preach. This is not your auction, and you are not bidding on the card, so according to your words, you should have never posted this thread to begin with. I wish a mod would just close this thread as I only see this getting worse.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Sorrry i dont study rare bo cards, i have a life im done arguing with childiah people
F
Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by findizzle04 View Post
How about practicing what you preach. This is not your auction, and you are not bidding on the card, so according to your words, you should have never posted this thread to begin with. I wish a mod would just close this thread as I only see this getting worse.
exactly. I posted because a bo member was selling theorfore you guys are especially likely to look at the auction . I was just looking out for u guys it seemed shrill thats all... Chill out please.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #33 (permalink)

still can't believe some people aren't banned permanently...
Old 06-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradolson View Post
still can't believe some people aren't banned permanently...
my sentiments exactly
Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #35 (permalink)

I am sure he will be banned permanently after this tirade. He was definitely out of line in just attacking. I still have a problem with everyone getting all over him so quickly though. The message the board sends then is, if you have a differing opinion, we will jump you until you leave. Over and over again this happens, and not always in situations like this. I am sure this guy saw the thread on shill bidding where it was all but confirmed, and just actually thought he was helping. Then it all goes from there. Every time it happens the same way. You all know there will be 50 more dashouls out there. There just might need to be some thought as to how reactions are used.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
I am sure he will be banned permanently after this tirade. He was definitely out of line in just attacking. I still have a problem with everyone getting all over him so quickly though. The message the board sends then is, if you have a differing opinion, we will jump you until you leave. Over and over again this happens, and not always in situations like this. I am sure this guy saw the thread on shill bidding where it was all but confirmed, and just actually thought he was helping. Then it all goes from there. Every time it happens the same way. You all know there will be 50 more dashouls out there. There just might need to be some thought as to how reactions are used.

Fungi, are you actually taking up for this kid. His opinion isn't different, it is slanderous and reasonably wrong.

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #37 (permalink)

I am not sticking up for the kid per se. What I do know is that everyone should go back and look at the original thread about Ducks Gone Pro. Pages 1-3 or so. The OP was right, and he was jumped on by many people because he did not have proof, or at least not yet. It was brutal. Talks of hitting the OP for making outlandish claims. Well it ended up he was right. I understand that he should have had more evidence, but my guess is he was ticked, and did not get back on for a while. That reaction is bogus, and it happens time and time again.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #38 (permalink)

Guru: I dont think he is taking up for him per say, just the fact that there are times when members on here come down harder on people than they probably need to and pile on. To that point I agree to a point, but there are a lot of times where the person, in this case Dashouls, kept digging the hole deeper and dont heed peoples advice.

On a side note, Im still waiting on hearing back from the person on the Manning.....
1993 pinnacle Joe dimaggio autograph
2010 topps chipper Jones/ mickey mantle dual gu/50(Got)
Old 06-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #39 (permalink)

I think my biggest problem is the piling on. If there are two ppl that say something, is it really needed for 10 more to say the same thing only meaner?

Closed Thread