Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Who will win the Heisman?

My guess is McFadden due to the idiots that wont vote for Tebow because he is a sophmore.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:52 AM   #2 (permalink)

I am from AR and believe DMac should win for past 2 seasons then give to tebow nest year, BUT all polls and voters I see say tebow has it, and i believe he does, but that's okay, no one really remembers the heisman like they used to, most are duds in nfl, dmac will be a great back (for 3-4 years, lol)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbre...QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0
brentandbecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Does anyone remember Danny Waurffel(Spell Check)?

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Boo

Tebow should and will win. DMc was good but so was Felix Jones. Also there were 2 2,000 yard rushers that should be ahead of DMc and any other RB.
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

While I think Tebow is nothing more than a great athelete and a product of Urban Myer's system, I think he is most deserving of the award based on his numbers. IMO McFadden is the best player in college and will be the best player in the draft BUT the Heisman is all about numbers. Tebow has the numbers. Eventually though, Tebow will go down on a long list of Heisman winning QBs who flopped in the NFL.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS

Last edited by BAMBAM; 12-06-2007 at 06:55 PM.
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Boo

One thing about Tebow though, he will be a very good short yardage RB if he doesn't pan out as a QB.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Boo, those 2 2,000 yard rushers? DMac broke SEC records, and is one of the if not the best conference year in and year out. I agree Tebow should and will win, I just wish they'd give it to him next year, if he performs near as well. If DMac would come back for one more year, he would be the SEC's leading rusher, after the bowl game he will only be behind Mr. Walker!
Old 12-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Boo

One was Smith from UCF. And before people say UCF, he ripped Texas so he can play. He had amost 2,500 yards rushing (2nd all time). Can't think of the other off the top of my head.

As for DMc, this isn't a life achievment award. This is for the most outstanding college player this year. DMc wasn't that, sorry. He also had under 50 yards in a game (Auburn?) and great players don't let that happen.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

I know one thing....I'm not going to sleep on Fleix Jones rookies. Hopefully he gets a chance to play more than just special teams. Could be a solid feature back someday.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

boo, i know who the rushers were, but they play for bad teams, and in weak conferences...
you are right, it's not lifetime, but DMAC is THE best college player and will make the BEST pro player..felix is actually a better back than DMAC in a sense, as i have seen every game now for 3 years, but dmac is a strong 30 carry workhorse up the middle, while felix is a 10-12 carry back that gets to the outside for long 30+ yard carries, felix lead the NCAA last 2 seasons in runs over 30+ yards and yard per carry (nearly 10!!!), but all that done on an average of 10 carries a game, and still a 1,000 yard rusher 2 years ina row, behind college football's best back DMac, it is a good time here in Fayetteville AR, but sadly, they both may leave early, we shall see
Old 12-06-2007, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tebow has some impressive numbers, but if I had a vote it would go to Colt Brennan. If he was in the continental US, he would get many more votes.

Checkoutmycards ID: kelleys1
kelleys1 is offline   Reply With Quote