Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #226 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
srsly man. everyone is just trying to piss you off because theyre a bunch of school yard 11 year olds with their hands down their pants laughing at they kid that just got his lunch money stolen. You need to just drop it (Easier said then done I know) and all these yahoos will go find something else to troll to entertain themselves. Probly one of my threads. as a matter of fact...... I just had an idea
and now jami is banned
Old 05-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
If youre all bored enough with this thread. Come here and get your troll on

The OFFICIAL Hate on a Juggalo thread

Wait, you're BANNED now?

What the hell did he do?
Old 05-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #228 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Wait, you're BANNED now?

What the hell did he do?
Told someone to get "something" out of their mouth and just being an all around...
Attached Thumbnails
Possible issue with deal on here...-toolbox.jpg  

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Old 05-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
If youre all bored enough with this thread. Come here and get your troll on

The OFFICIAL Hate on a Juggalo thread
FREAKIn Work! I missed it! AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #230 (permalink)

Well...this is sure an interesting thread. Too bad I missed it (not really).

Goodbye Jami, now you can add BO to your 'banned site PC'. Really starting to grow!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #231 (permalink)
Inactive Account

wow im surprised this thread is still going
Old 05-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #232 (permalink)
Banned

op finally realized he was acting out and gave it a rest... thank god. i was worried i was going to be a battery victim.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
What I don't think you understand was the split payment was in response to your request to a gift payment. If you had responded that you had no interest in that (which from your perspective I would fully understand, and believe I said in the message) I would have done the 640.. It was my "last ditched" attempt to get you what you wanted, while getting what I wanted at the same time.

I wouldn't have had an issue doing the 640 (or even 650 as i have told you before) if you had responded to me.

And by the way.. you knew I was taking the rest of the lot as a favor to you... and that I had only wanted the original 4 items for $450 (which is a very very fair offer)... if I was going out of my way to do something like that for you.. shouldn't the same favor have been returned to me?

Patience is a virtue.. especially in business.

If we had communicated better this thread wouldn't exist.. you would have had your price.. and wouldn't be stuck with a single item you probably don't even want right now.

Sure I should have just said yes to the 640 number.. so what? You are going to blow a deal over something that trivial? If you had responded the deal was done.

All this is stupid and moot though.. the immaturity in this thread has gone over board (me included).

Then you should have just said yes to the $640. Obviously it wasn't trivial to him. This is why I hate selling on here sometimes. He had a price and even lowered it a bit but you still wanted to haggle. I can't stand it when people haggle. It's tiresome and just makes me want to move on. You hadn't agreed on a price, you were haggling. That is not agreeing.

Just move on and stop letting people bait you into giving what seems like crazy responses.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #234 (permalink)
Banned

Man I forget how much I miss this place sometimes
Old 05-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
If he had told me "its this or the deal is dead".. I would have done it.. I am not stupid enough to blow a deal like that over $15...

it's the fact that rather than tell me that.. he just sold the items to someone else.. and after a response I just got from them.. I am even more angry.

They more or less told me I should have known that was there "rock bottom price" and they considered me to have to first right of refusal.... they sold it to the other party without informing me of the second offer or giving me a right to match.

he probably got an offer he could not refuse but yeah common courtesy would have been to let you know he got a great offer and had to accept it.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Man I forget how much I miss this place sometimes
We (I) miss you too, Kevin!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
WOW......

I am a grown ass man who spends his life supporting a dying father, a mother who has chron's disease... and raises a 12 year old sister that I am a defacto father to.

I sell cards to make enough money to put myself through college (have never been given a dime for it) and help pay my parents bills.

You sir... are a scumbag
Quote:
not that it matters but I do this to help my dying parents with their bills and pay my own way through school.. it IS a business for me. That probably explains why I get so offended when I am called cheap.
Can you clarify?? Hopefully, you aren't trying to play the woe is me card, because that is just sick, but if your story is true, then I wish you the best with your family, but is it your father or both parents that is dying??
Old 05-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Can you clarify?? Hopefully, you aren't trying to play the woe is me card, because that is just sick, but if your story is true, then I wish you the best with your family, but is it your father or both parents that is dying??
I try not to talk about it but you asked...

My father has suffered from strokes since 2001.. he has since developed Diabetes, Lupas (a blood disease) and has 4 confirmed brain anuryms...

My mother has chron's disease and just today was diasnosed with a stomach tear and new large bleeding ulser

meanwhile I am the defacto parent to my sister (12) who is biologically my cousin.. we adopted her when she was 5 weeks old. My parents try but I am more or less the head of the household.

My mother recently asked me to take power of attorney over her, my father, and become the legal guardian of my sister.. I am not sure if I will do it.. but it was asked of me.

I will not answer any further questions about this.. period.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #239 (permalink)

I never thought I would miss another 70+ posts in this epic thread.

Bump to the top. I have no further comments or advice for the OP because he already knows it all.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
this comment is really starting to piss me off buddy. I pay stronger than any dealer on here (I try to make 10% while others 30% or more)... and this is why I keep responding as well...

Insinuating I am cheap, did anything wrong here, or trying "nickel and dime" this guy is literally like calling a black man the N word to me. If we were in person I don't think you would have the balls to say that to my face. Internet tough guy

I have really tried to stay out of this thread, but I can't resist any longer. No deal is done until both parties agree to a price & payment is made. The OP who claims to "pay strong" posted in my Archives cases break thread & inquired about some cards. Citing previous eBay sales, he offered me $300 for the following 2 cards.

George Brett Printing Plate 1/1
Hank Aaron Favorites Auto

I declined & replied with links showing the Aaron alone going for $500+, He didn't even bother to respond to that PM.

FWIW - I sold the Brett for $100 on eBay within hours of listing it & I just sold the Aaron for $450 a little bit ago.

I do not send or accept PayPal gift payments.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #241 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPence1970 View Post
I have really tried to stay out of this thread, but I can't resist any longer. No deal is done until both parties agree to a price & payment is made. The OP who claims to "pay strong" posted in my Archives cases break thread & inquired about some cards. Citing previous eBay sales, he offered me $300 for the following 2 cards.

I declined & replied with links showing the Aaron alone going for $500+, He didn't even bother to respond to that PM.

FWIW - I sold the Brett for $100 on eBay within hours of listing it & I just sold the Aaron for $450 a little bit ago.

looks like OP is cheap afterall
Old 05-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #242 (permalink)

You are leaving out the link of the $275 sale I provided to you.. and the countless HOF printing plates in the $30-50 range I showed you. When you sent me those links I knew there was no way you would make a deal.. so I didn't waste either of our times.

I use terapeak.. not eBay for pricing.. sales within 4 days do not show on terapeak.. this is why I only saw the $275 sale.

So you tell me.. is offering $300 on cards that look to sell for 275 and 50 fair? That is what I was basing my offer on.

Quote:

Old 05-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
looks like OP is cheap afterall
now read my response which you will attack me on anyway way you possibly can I'm sure
Old 05-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
You are leaving out the link of the $275 sale I provided to you.. and the countless HOF printing plates in the $30-50 range I showed you. When you sent me those links I knew there was no way you would make a deal.. so I didn't waste either of our times.

I use terapeak.. not eBay for pricing.. sales within 4 days do not show on terapeak.. this is why I only saw the $275 sale.

So you tell me.. is offering $300 on cards that look to sell for 275 and 50 fair? That is what I was basing my offer on.
What's funny is I can't find any 2012 Archives Aaron autos that sold for $275 in the last 30 days. ( I found 1 for $350) Like I said in my PM, it's easy to find the cheapest one that sold and lowball from there. As far as this thread goes, you are just making yourself look foolish by continuing to post in it. Just let it go.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #245 (permalink)

Quote:
What's funny is I can't find any 2012 Archives Aaron autos that sold for $275 in the last 30 days. ( I found 1 for $350)
That makes two of us.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #246 (permalink)

Quote:
What's funny is I can't find any 2012 Archives Aaron autos that sold for $275 in the last 30 days. ( I found 1 for $350) Like I said in my PM, it's easy to find the cheapest one that sold and lowball from there. As far as this thread goes, you are just making yourself look foolish by continuing to post in it. Just let it go.
every time I say I am going to stop posting someone else starts a personal attack on me.. I never take kindly to personal attacks and I will always defend myself.. whether I make myself look foolish or not I do not care.

I have spent more than $3000 on here in the last week.. and about $400 today alone... No one I buy from seems to have a complaint.. but if you looked in this thread you'd think I was some slimy thief out to steal granny's old T206's... it frustrates me to no end here.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #247 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
every time I say I am going to stop posting someone else starts a personal attack on me.. I never take kindly to personal attacks and I will always defend myself.. whether I make myself look foolish or not I do not care.

I have spent more than $3000 on here in the last week.. and about $400 today alone... No one I buy from seems to have a complaint.. but if you looked in this thread you'd think I was some slimy thief out to steal granny's old T206's... it frustrates me to no end here.
now you are taking the "im rich" road? first its dare you to say it to my face, next its i spent 3k on here.... whats next, picture of you sitting in a lambo with a supermodel? come on dude.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #248 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
That makes two of us.
Maybe because one doesn't exist ?

Old 05-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
That makes two of us.
if it's the one that looks like 1973 topps I sent the guy who brought this up a link to it via a PM.. I no longer have that PM so if they do ask them.

I also showed them a search of many HOF printing plates (there were no Brett's) selling in the 30-50 range. This is what I based my offer on.. they sent me a message calling me a lowballer.. insinuated I was lying.. and gave me 2 links to higher sales (sales I had not seen).. rather than get in a pissing contest I let it go.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #250 (permalink)

Quote:

You seem to have an odd definition of what constitutes a personal attack. This is a message board. Someone disagreeing with you or saying something you don't like isn't a personal attack IMO.

BTW, can you post a link to the $275 eBay auction? I really can't seem to find that auction and it would help your claim out quite a bit IMO.
Closed Thread