Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
Dude... this is getting out of F***** hand....

I WAS PAYING FULL EBAY ON MULTIPLE ITEMS AND TAKING OTHERS I DID NOT WANT!!!!

Do I need to repeat this 10 billion more times?

Being called cheap is highly offensive to me.. especially since It's not what happened here. This is driving me nuts
U mad bro?
Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
careful... it appears we may be assaulted for calling him that.
look up the definition of assault.. technically I already did that to you... what I threatened was battery :-)
Old 05-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_League View Post
U mad bro?
You're god damn right I am... I'm not sure if you are all just doing this to antagonize me.. or just don't BLEEPing get what happened.. it's like running in quick sand.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned

Driving you nuts? Maybe you can give me an upper-cut via PM.. you wont do shi*
Old 05-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #205 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
this comment is really starting to piss me off buddy. I pay stronger than any dealer on here (I try to make 10% while others 30% or more)... and this is why I keep responding as well...

Insinuating I am cheap, did anything wrong here, or trying "nickel and dime" this guy is literally like calling a black man the N word to me. If we were in person I don't think you would have the balls to say that to my face. Internet tough guy
I need to add "Off his Rocker" to my Cliff Notes

I would advise people leave this person alone. Someone who says something like this has bigger issues than can be talked about here.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more

Last edited by jlzinck; 05-30-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:10 PM   #206 (permalink)
Banned

Last edited by palmdesertcards; 05-30-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I need to add "Off his Rocker" to my Cliff Notes

I would advise people leave this person alone. Someone who says something like this has bigger issues than can be talked about here.
Telling you I take strong offense to that accusation means im "off my rocker" lol ok....

This is really out of hand.. if a mod is reading this can you please delete the thread? The personal attacks are making me say things I know I will regret later.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #208 (permalink)
Banned

srsly man. everyone is just trying to piss you off because theyre a bunch of school yard 11 year olds with their hands down their pants laughing at they kid that just got his lunch money stolen. You need to just drop it (Easier said then done I know) and all these yahoos will go find something else to troll to entertain themselves. Probly one of my threads. as a matter of fact...... I just had an idea

Quote:
You're god damn right I am... I'm not sure if you are all just doing this to antagonize me.. or just don't BLEEPing get what happened.. it's like running in quick sand.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
And don't you think if you had come back to me saying "it's either what I said or nothing, I am not interested in doing parial payments" the deal would be done?

Instead you chose to blow it off, sell the lot to a subsequent person... and still have a card from the lot. I may be wrong for not just giving in to the 640... but you should have at least given me a response in that hour and the option to complete the deal sir.
No. I did not feel the need. I told you it was a last ditch effort to get a deal done. I said if we can't come to terms on either pricing level, the deal is not going to happen. The pricing levels were set. $620 gift, $640 goods. Not $300 now, $320 or $640 later. It was brought to you in black and white. By you countering with "logistics", that killed the deal. At that point, I'm frustrated that it's taken this long so I chose not to deal with you.

Nothing I did was unethical. You see it that way because you lollygagged and didn't close a deal. The only person to be upset with is yourself, not me.

If I tell you clear as day this is what needs to happen to get a deal done, your next reply needs to be "Yes" or "No". Not himming and hawing about sending half payments or this that and the other.

I've kept quiet, but you're forcing my hand to post in this thread. I figured this would all blow over, and it will. But for now, I'll post and continue to post because you just can't let it go. I'd advise you get over it. You're embarassing yourself.

You had 1 person(I think) agree with you, and everyone else completely disagrees. I don't think you're helping your case, and some sellers will be reluctant to deal with you after reading this nonsense.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #210 (permalink)

Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #211 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Telling you I take strong offense to that accusation means im "off my rocker" lol ok....

This is really out of hand.. if a mod is reading this can you please delete the thread? The personal attacks are making me say things I know I will regret later.
No the fact that you believe someone calling you cheap is akin to someone calling a black person the N word tells me all I need to know about you.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
srsly man. everyone is just trying to piss you off because theyre a bunch of school yard 11 year olds with their hands down their pants laughing at they kid that just got his lunch money stolen. You need to just drop it (Easier said then done I know) and all these yahoos will go find something else to troll to entertain themselves. Probly one of my threads. as a matter of fact...... I just had an idea
You're 100% right.. but I am a pretty stubborn guy that gets highly offended when I feel I am wronged.. I probably am better off just letting the children be children.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #213 (permalink)
Banned

1. tnarg is a stand up dude. Ive never dealt with him. But you read enough on here you know who the good guys are.
2. OP seems to have forgot the part where you told him it wasnt going to happen if he didnt agree to price.
3. I still stand by what i said earlier in tread, but it no longer seems to apply.

Exits stage left

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
No. I did not feel the need. I told you it was a last ditch effort to get a deal done. I said if we can't come to terms on either pricing level, the deal is not going to happen. The pricing levels were set. $620 gift, $640 goods. Not $300 now, $320 or $640 later. It was brought to you in black and white. By you countering with "logistics", that killed the deal. At that point, I'm frustrated that it's taken this long so I chose not to deal with you.

Nothing I did was unethical. You see it that way because you lollygagged and didn't close a deal. The only person to be upset with is yourself, not me.

If I tell you clear as day this is what needs to happen to get a deal done, your next reply needs to be "Yes" or "No". Not himming and hawing about sending half payments or this that and the other.

I've kept quiet, but you're forcing my hand to post in this thread. I figured this would all blow over, and it will. But for now, I'll post and continue to post because you just can't let it go. I'd advise you get over it. You're embarassing yourself.

You had 1 person(I think) agree with you, and everyone else completely disagrees. I don't think you're helping your case, and some sellers will be reluctant to deal with you after reading this nonsense.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #214 (permalink)
Banned

umm yeah thats a bit of a rach there. i know i said i was exiting but this cought me on the way out leol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
No the fact that you believe someone calling you cheap is akin to someone calling a black person the N word tells me all I need to know about you.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #215 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You're 100% right.. but I am a pretty stubborn guy that gets highly offended when I feel I am wronged.. I probably am better off just letting the children be children.
yeah, you feel wronged and bring up racial slurs and dares to say things to your face, who is the kid now?
Old 05-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
We are children because you don't know how to negotiate properly. That makes sense.

Your igorance in this thread is laughable.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #217 (permalink)

What I don't think you understand was the split payment was in response to your request to a gift payment. If you had responded that you had no interest in that (which from your perspective I would fully understand, and believe I said in the message) I would have done the 640.. It was my "last ditched" attempt to get you what you wanted, while getting what I wanted at the same time.

I wouldn't have had an issue doing the 640 (or even 650 as i have told you before) if you had responded to me.

And by the way.. you knew I was taking the rest of the lot as a favor to you... and that I had only wanted the original 4 items for $450 (which is a very very fair offer)... if I was going out of my way to do something like that for you.. shouldn't the same favor have been returned to me?

Patience is a virtue.. especially in business.

If we had communicated better this thread wouldn't exist.. you would have had your price.. and wouldn't be stuck with a single item you probably don't even want right now.

Sure I should have just said yes to the 640 number.. so what? You are going to blow a deal over something that trivial? If you had responded the deal was done.

All this is stupid and moot though.. the immaturity in this thread has gone over board (me included).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post

Old 05-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #218 (permalink)
Banned

i love all the references to "business". its a HOBBY and if you are using cards to make a living it cant be putting an aston martin db7 in your driveway i know that much.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #219 (permalink)
Banned

If youre all bored enough with this thread. Come here and get your troll on

The OFFICIAL Hate on a Juggalo thread
Old 05-30-2012, 01:30 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
i love all the references to "business". its a HOBBY and if you are using cards to make a living it cant be putting an aston martin db7 in your driveway i know that much.
not that it matters but I do this to help my dying parents with their bills and pay my own way through school.. it IS a business for me. That probably explains why I get so offended when I am called cheap.

Last edited by Imac7065; 05-30-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:35 PM   #221 (permalink)

o dear god, you have no RIGHT of First refusal.
You didnt pull the trigger quickly enough,
someone else AGREED to his terms
while you insisted on being an argumentative PITA.
(if this thread is any indication, I totally get why he decided to just shut it down with you)

If you leave him a neg you should be banned.

Just stifle it Edith.

oh, and
If you dont want opinions, dont ask for them.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
so because you say ... I say so.. or anyone else says so we should blindly send a large amount of money to a person we do not know with the hope they fulfill their end of the agreement? That's ridiculous lol

I suggest you search "tigerbloood" on here and get a lesson. Scams are everywhere.. and if you do not protect yourself you are asking for trouble.

To me this is a business... even if I were a collector I wouldn't risk that kind of money based solely on trust. There's a reason paypal as a dispute system lol
yet, you expect him to trust that you will send the remaining amount after you receive the cards...thats why partial payments don't work
Old 05-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
yet, you expect him to trust that you will send the remaining amount after you receive the cards...thats why partial payments don't work
I didn't expect him to say yes (I've said this multiple times now).. I was giving him the OPTION to get what he wanted and I wanted at the same time. If he the had replied to that message (this literally was my last message to him before he said "deal is dead") I would have done the higher price. He choose to blow me off at that point... this was the original point of this entire thread lol
Old 05-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
I didn't expect him to say yes (I've said this multiple times now).. I was giving him the OPTION to get what he wanted and I wanted at the same time. If he the had replied to that message (this literally was my last message to him before he said "deal is dead") I would have done the higher price. He choose to blow me off at that point... this was the original point of this entire thread lol
so it was a last ditch effort, to his already last ditched effort...

wouldn't it had made sense to say heres an option, otherwise I'll pay the $640...but no...you wanted to save the $15 bucks...he had given you 2 options, the moment you threw in option 3, he basically said screw it, not worth the hassle...at that point that you offered option 3, you did not leave an indication that you would take option 1 or 2, so I would have assumed that you were not agreeable to option 1 or 2

its just like on comc when someone offers 1/2 of the asking price, only to have the seller check ebay sales and raise the original price because the cards are selling well...now the buyer either has to pony up more than they would have if they had just paid the original price listed...if the buyer didn't try to score a better deal, the buyer wouldn't have missed out
Old 05-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
Listen and listen closely. His message to you said LAST DITCH EFFORT. He gave you two options. At that point you rejected both options that were on the table. You did not even have the right to counter back with your half now half later offer. Look up the term last ditch effort if you need.
Closed Thread