Blowout Cards Forums
Labor Day

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #126 (permalink)

8 days..... Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnn lol I look at it like if something happens there ain't shyt anybody can't do to stop it but I don't believe anything will happen. Wouldn't we be warned by now by somebody that something huge is going to happen? I am I firm believer that somebody that long ago can predict something that will happen in 8 days.

PLUS I have roughly 700+ in gift cards to my lcs that I'm getting for Xmas so nothing better happen! Lol

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #127 (permalink)

I think a lot will happen Dec. 21st. People will wake up, get ready for work, myself included, go home (or the card shop), eat, drink beer, and prepare for the weekend off. (I however will be working all weekend.) There will probably also be rioting, theft, etc.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
8 days..... Dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnnn lol I look at it like if something happens there ain't shyt anybody can't do to stop it but I don't believe anything will happen. Wouldn't we be warned by now by somebody that something huge is going to happen? I am I firm believer that somebody that long ago can predict something that will happen in 8 days.

PLUS I have roughly 700+ in gift cards to my lcs that I'm getting for Xmas so nothing better happen! Lol
Governments would make sure word didn't get out. That's last thing they would want. Mass rioting and hysteria, killing sprees, new wars being waged. Israel getting wiped off the map, Russia and the Middle East finally nuking us. If the world DOES end on the 21st it will be by our own hands.
Davesportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #129 (permalink)

Six days until "the end"!

We're scheduled to get over two feet of snow this week, including a foot on Friday! Should be an interesting week .
Old 12-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #130 (permalink)
Inactive Account

As soon as the clock hits midnight on the 21st I'm going to set off a few loud fireworks in my backyard and shoot a power transformer to freak everyone the f**k out for a little while.
robertr1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #131 (permalink)

it's funny that this is the only thing people pay any attention to the Mayans for...lol...after this passes we may never hear from them again.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #132 (permalink)

nothing............. i will be wrapping presents and spending more money as usual around this time of year.

.264 AVG 4 HR 45 RBI
metsandweezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #133 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to KeithKards

I remember #7, Rainbow Man. I thought he was dead. Never heard about his arrest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
+1

I don't see anything too crazy going down culture wise. It's not the first time someone claimed the world was going to end, and none of the past occasions have been too interesting. I mean heck, there are a few crazy claims just in this list - End of the World Predictions | 12 Failed End of the World Prophecies

By the way I had no idea Pat Robertson claimed the Judgement would be in 1982. Though to be fair the #1 single of 1982 was Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
KeithKards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
I think over population is already somewhat of a problem, I do think though that before to long 40-50 years there will be a huge outbreak of some virus that will kill a lot of people. Just like the government has the cure to aids and cancer but don't want people to know about it, governments way of regulating over population... Back to the subject though lol

Please tell me you're joking? The part about the government having the cure for aids and cancer. Can you also tell me the names of the guys on the grassy knoll?
mfisher27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:42 AM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfisher27 View Post
[/B]

Please tell me you're joking? The part about the government having the cure for aids and cancer. Can you also tell me the names of the guys on the grassy knoll?
Why would I be joking?
I believe that the government does indeed have to cure for both aids and cancer. With a cure, our planet would be more over populated then it is now. The billions of dollars a year that is donated to different researches for cancer and aids and after 80 years of not figuring anything out is a bit outrageous.
Just my belief though.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #136 (permalink)

I like the fireworks to freak people out idea
Old 12-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #137 (permalink)

I know nothing is going to happen, but does anyone else find it weird thinking that if the world does end, this will be the last Sunday we ever have?

Don't know why I'm fascinated by this, but I am
Old 12-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I know nothing is going to happen, but does anyone else find it weird thinking that if the world does end, this will be the last Sunday we ever have?

Don't know why I'm fascinated by this, but I am
.......hold me

Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
.......hold me
Hold you? I'm the one scared shitless man, you can hold me for #@#@#@#@ sake!

Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:

Hahahahaha

Old 12-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Why would I be joking?
I believe that the government does indeed have to cure for both aids and cancer. With a cure, our planet would be more over populated then it is now. The billions of dollars a year that is donated to different researches for cancer and aids and after 80 years of not figuring anything out is a bit outrageous.
Just my belief though.
You do realize that the government consists of people too right? And that they die from cancer at the same rate as everyone else? It isn't in their personal best interest to withhold that and if no government official ever died of cancer, people would get suspicious. Some conspiracies exist, sure, but this is definitely far fetched bud. lol
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:14 AM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by btimm View Post
You do realize that the government consists of people too right? And that they die from cancer at the same rate as everyone else? It isn't in their personal best interest to withhold that and if no government official ever died of cancer, people would get suspicious. Some conspiracies exist, sure, but this is definitely far fetched bud. lol
Far fetched? Sure.... How would we know? People of Area 51 are not allowed to talk about what's in Area 51.... Government could be covering up the cures for a lot of stuff. I said it once before, it's just my belief.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:19 AM   #143 (permalink)

Yeah, I can't tell you about what I work on either, and I am not even a government employee, lol. That's nothing more than proprietary information.
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #144 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

I am going to be 100% honest. I am freaking out about this. Please someone PM me and convince me that I should not believe this and this is just another day because being an 18 year old I am going nuts.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #145 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
I am going to be 100% honest. I am freaking out about this. Please someone PM me and convince me that I should not believe this and this is just another day because being an 18 year old I am going nuts.
You're 18, and you're actually afraid the world might end?

wat.
bjge_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:09 AM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
The date the Mayan calendar ends already happened, as they did not account for leap years. Youre welcome.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #147 (permalink)

4 more days! making sure to stock up on beer !
hellojeffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #148 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
.......hold me
I will
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #149 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

you too
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
I will
Tighter...... Hahaha