Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

This all depends on how you feel about her. If think there is a future with her and she could be "the one" then give it a shot but take it slow. If you just want to hit it one more time then put everything in perspective.
What do you have to lose? Drama isn't worth it. You can't begin to understand how her relationship is going to be with the baby daddy until he gets out. Remember that's his child too so he is going to be in the childs life, her life and your life whether you like it or not.
What do you have to gain? Realistically lets say she is the best you've ever had. You're going to risk all the above for a couple of moments of ecstasy? And you're 19, there are still so many girls out there for you. Don't revisit the past. Wise man once said "Nothing beats strange wool"
Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
how exactly am i hating on a 19 year old asian kid that is messing with a mexican chick taking care of another mans seed??? LOL....grow up....for real....
Ur posts are hilarious.

Asian kid messing with a mexican chick? U must be scared of latinas or something.

Quit hating cus u cant get girls.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
This all depends on how you feel about her. If think there is a future with her and she could be "the one" then give it a shot but take it slow. If you just want to hit it one more time then put everything in perspective.
What do you have to lose? Drama isn't worth it. You can't begin to understand how her relationship is going to be with the baby daddy until he gets out. Remember that's his child too so he is going to be in the childs life, her life and your life whether you like it or not.
What do you have to gain? Realistically lets say she is the best you've ever had. You're going to risk all the above for a couple of moments of ecstasy? And you're 19, there are still so many girls out there for you. Don't revisit the past. Wise man once said "Nothing beats strange wool"

Thanks for this my dude. I guess taking it slow would probly be best. Dont understand the wise man saying but thanks for that too. Lol
Old 06-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
Ur posts are hilarious.

Asian kid messing with a mexican chick? U must be scared of latinas or something.

Quit hating cus u cant get girls.
You should probably just be her friend and see where things go. Please do not attempt to teach this kid the English language.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
Inactive Account

what you need to do is post pictures of her if shes as hot as you say.... Rule of thumb here on the boards... Pics or it didnt happen
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quick question: Did she try and give you anything for Father's Day? A card? A thank you? A compliment?

Only reason I ask is that some girls (Not saying your girl because I don't know her) are just trying to find a father figure. Just be careful. The girl you know and trust might be trying to play you. Good luck!

Oh and the Strange Wool comment is a reference to an old movie. Had to sneak it in.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
You should probably just be her friend and see where things go. Please do not attempt to teach this kid the English language.
Ive been doing this for 6 months lol. Haha i know man, that guy is a lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
what you need to do is post pictures of her if shes as hot as you say.... Rule of thumb here on the boards... Pics or it didnt happen
Haha what the heck?! ill maybeeeee post one later but thats kinda wierd. Lol.

Post your spouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
Quick question: Did she try and give you anything for Father's Day? A card? A thank you? A compliment?

Only reason I ask is that some girls (Not saying your girl because I don't know her) are just trying to find a father figure. Just be careful. The girl you know and trust might be trying to play you. Good luck!

Oh and the Strange Wool comment is a reference to an old movie. Had to sneak it in.
No fathers day gift for me. She spent fathers day with her dad. I definately wasnt expecting one.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
Yeah, guys on here have posted half nude pics of their future wifes...... smh

It's all about the 76ers in 2015...
SportsItUpCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Ive been doing this for 6 months lol. Haha i know man, that guy is a lame

Haha what the heck?! ill maybeeeee post one later but thats kinda wierd. Lol.

Post your spouse

No fathers day gift for me. She spent fathers day with her dad. I definately wasnt expecting one.
Just checking. I had a friend who got suckered in by that one. Now he's with the girl who he can't stand any longer taking care of her and the other guys kid along with his kid.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

Op you should just be a friend and wait and see what she does once her votos outta of the slammer.You might just be a ride until the daddy gets set free.Sorry but thats how some girls are, and she might not want to be leading you on but young girls usually will give baby daddys more then one chance at making it right. I say have fun dont lie to her and dont fall in love with her right away bro.Being you are 19 believe me wants/needs and where you wanna go in life change as you get older. WRAP IT TWICE =)
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbaked247 View Post
Op you should just be a friend and wait and see what she does once her votos outta of the slammer.You might just be a ride until the daddy gets set free.Sorry but thats how some girls are, and she might not want to be leading you on but young girls usually will give baby daddys more then one chance at making it right. I say have fun dont lie to her and dont fall in love with her right away bro.Being you are 19 believe me wants/needs and where you wanna go in life change as you get older. WRAP IT TWICE =)
You're watching too much "16 and pregnant" HAHAHA

Old 06-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbaked247 View Post

Thats good info bruh , especially since ur baked 24/7 lol

But im sure shes not going back to him after he physically abused her. Idk tho, u could be right too..
Old 06-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Thats good info bruh , especially since ur baked 24/7 lol

But im sure shes not going back to him after he physically abused her. Idk tho, u could be right too..
Yeah bruh. That shawty be lame to go back to the foo. Shawty be like Na I ain't trying to be with that doo, he hit me and ish. You take care of her bruh and bes like yous always be my booboo bear shawty.

Last edited by GatorBoyInTN; 06-18-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
You're watching too much "16 and pregnant" HAHAHA
I only watch the episodes I star in
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
Yeah bruh. That shawty be lame to go back to the foo. Shawty be like Na I ain't trying to be with that doo, he hit me and ish. You take care of her bruh and bes like yous always be my booboo bear shawty.

Haha ur awesome man!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Haha ur awesome man!
Sorry i couldn't resist. No offense taken i hope.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:

Sounds like it should be that easy, but most chicks that get abused keep going back for more.
hhmag70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmag70 View Post
Sounds like it should be that easy, but most chicks that get abused keep going back for more.
It's because the abuser loves them, they just can't show it properly
Old 06-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #44 (permalink)

Dont be a sucker, shell use you for a year then take back her baby daddy thinking hes a changed man
Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #45 (permalink)

I'd like to hope that you had more respect for women than to consider banging her and then dumping her. Have you considered her feelings in all of this and what she is looking for?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Oh, the ignorance of youth!

Personally, I'd stay away. You're 19, and you don't need to take on the responsibility of raising a child when you're still one yourself. Hitting it and quitting it is also not the answer, as you're only going to draw yourself closer to her and her child, and that will make it even harder for you to get away when you want to, and believe me, you'll want to.

I respect that you're helping her and her child out, but you're way too young to flush your life down the toilet taking on a responsibility you can honestly and respectfully avoid. I wouldn't say run, but walk quickly away from the situation.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #47 (permalink)

Take the high road regarding this "opportunity" and stay far away from her by making zero contact. There are thousands of other women to be had. This one is just trouble waiting to happen.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I'd like to hope that you had more respect for women than to consider banging her and then dumping her. Have you considered her feelings in all of this and what she is looking for?
Respect... on this forum?
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Take the high road regarding this "opportunity" and stay far away from her by making zero contact. There are thousands of other women to be had. This one is just trouble waiting to happen.
This could be very true. If I were the babies' father I would definitely come back and want my woman back too! Definitely trouble waiting to happen, and we can possibly catch you in a future movie on Lifetime Movie Network....

Old 06-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #50 (permalink)

Belated musical response, courtesy of Ace of Base:

Ace of Base - All That She Wants (Official) - YouTube