Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
You sir should not be calling anyone naive!
Thats true i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
You sir are playing with fire. It seems like (and it's just the impression I get) that you're only going to hold out for so long. This time you were saved by the lack of condom so just groping/make out session, soon it will be oral, then you won't be able to resist! Run! Just from what you've written about her, seems like you shouldn't be getting involved in any way with her. Does seem kind of spoiled and I think you put that her family is well off. Typically people from wealthy families are spoiled and if she is being a pill because you ignored her at the movie to the point where she walked out then was complaining about your "relationship" then threatening to walk home? (even if it was a joke) it's only going to get worse. Just doesn't seem like the person you should want to end up with BUT to each his own. So just be real with yourself, none of our opinions matter. If you want to just hook up with her one more time. Do it and take every precaution you can and let her know that's all you want. If you want a relationship or see if there is a chance of something developing, then hold off on sex (or try your hardest). Good luck in whatever you choose.

I'm almost tempted to stalk you at downtown Disney tomorrow and be your c- blocker lol. I'll just yell "NO! it's not worth it!!!!" Everytime you guys get close
Thanks man. I appreciate a thought out response. I really think im growing to like her more and more. She was my highschool sweetheart, but i am only 19 so what the hell do i know about love. I guess wherever God leads me is the path im gonna take.

Haha if u do decide to stalk me, do not mention this thread please. Lol.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post

Thanks man. I appreciate a thought out response. I really think im growing to like her more and more. She was my highschool sweetheart, but i am only 19 so what the hell do i know about love. I guess wherever God leads me is the path im gonna take.

Haha if u do decide to stalk me, do not mention this thread please. Lol.
I'm just going to go up to young asian guys asking "lakernation10?" lol I think I would get kicked out after a while.

Well at least i'm not approaching guys asking "Obession for Men?" (Who knows that reference????)
Old 07-03-2012, 02:35 PM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm just going to go up to young asian guys asking "lakernation10?" lol I think I would get kicked out after a while.

Well at least i'm not approaching guys asking "Obession for Men?" (Who knows that reference????)
Haha its gonna be packed tonight, good luck with that lol. I hear the fireworks show is amazing tho so its worth the stop
Old 07-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #129 (permalink)

speaking as a jaded married guy, it may sound depressing but essentially when you settle down with a woman, you realize you are really marrying her baggage.

While she may have a lot of good qualities, the things you will spend your marriage working on and struggling with are the little things that you see glimpses of now.
Like, if she seems a bit impatient... she's going to be VERY impatient later on
If she seems a bit controlling.... she will try to run your whole life later on
If she acts a bit spoiled... she's going to expect to always get her way later on

So just keep that in mind. You shouldn't marry someone you can tolerate, you should marry someone who makes your life better. That's my 2 cents.... and I know you didn't say you were marrying her, but I still think the sentiment applies.
ReinholdMessner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #130 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Lol thought this thread died. Please refrain from the negative comments if you want to say something.

But jeeze lol heres an update for you guys:

Chipmaster: idk how u knew but honest to god i just came back from a church retreat a week or two ago (not with her tho).

Idk what u guys wanna hear but here is a detailed night on sat..

On saturday we went to go see Ted the movie. We watched like 40minutes of it and she wasnt feeling it so she walked out. She said she had a headache. But i think it was cuz i was ignoring her. The little i got to watch was freakin hilarious. Definately need to finish the movie on my own time. i didnt get a refund on the tix,but luckily i got a gift certificate to the movies as a replacement. We had a semi-large arguement about the relationship getting nowhere and she wants more than a friendship which is where were at now. (a few of you called that one ) after leaving the movies we went to chick-fila, once again she wanted to be stubborn and didnt want to eat. I asked her what she wants and she says she wants me to do her in the backseat. (we are in the target parking lot, parked, im eating my chick-fil-a). I didnt have a condom so i told her no. At this point she was just watching me eat my sandwich. She got upset and said she was going to walk home, she was joking about walking home because we were maybe 8miles from her house. I didnt want to make out after because i just ate my chicken sandwich. We then went to a hookah bar after for a couple hours. we did end up making out a lot in there tho since the dam bar had booths that were so private (not like most other hookah bars)

We dont hang out everyday but Im taking her to downtown disney tomorrow to see the firework show. And friday we are going to a youth group at my church.

As for hitting it and quitting it. I realized thats not right but we do have the occasional make out sesh and groping. Lol. But dont call me a tool if my wang cant control itself and i do end up boning a 'single mother'
Could have done her in the "backseat" without a condom.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:58 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinholdMessner View Post
speaking as a jaded married guy, it may sound depressing but essentially when you settle down with a woman, you realize you are really marrying her baggage.

While she may have a lot of good qualities, the things you will spend your marriage working on and struggling with are the little things that you see glimpses of now.
Like, if she seems a bit impatient... she's going to be VERY impatient later on
If she seems a bit controlling.... she will try to run your whole life later on
If she acts a bit spoiled... she's going to expect to always get her way later on

So just keep that in mind. You shouldn't marry someone you can tolerate, you should marry someone who makes your life better. That's my 2 cents.... and I know you didn't say you were marrying her, but I still think the sentiment applies.
We are not even dating now so Marriage is definately out of the question right now. Not getting tied down this young. but thanks for that advice. I didnt know that happens when you get married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I could have, yes. But "safe sex is great sex" -weezy lol
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #132 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Well i kinda want to vent and i want some input..

I was always into the latina girls with the nice a$$ and preferably shorter. It doesnt matter but Im asian btw. Lol

Well.. Im 19 right now and im in a little dillema. i dated this mex. girl in 10th grade for a good 5months (we were good friends for the previous 3 years.) Shes a year older than me btw. Our relationship when we dated wasnt really the lovey dovey shizz. All we really did was hook up and stuff. Lol. we got suspended for doing some stuff in the church sanctuary (christian school). (Not proud of that) And then We broke up after this incident.

The next school year she transferred schools and we didnt really talk for a good 2-3 years.

Well she just made a facebook and hit me up recently. And damm dat ass is still bangin. I asked her the usual, "how u been," "whats new" all that stuff and she tells me shes pregnant. her baby daddy abused her and now her ex has been in jail for idk how long and ive been taking care of her since. Well she had her baby last month and ive still been taking care of her, taking her places and stuff. The baby too. I like how everywhere i go everyone looks at me, lol. She asked me recently if i would date her again.

What would u do? Would u date a girl with a baby at age 19? Should i hit and quit?
IMO, to much baggage, you hit it and dont quit it at the right time you will be baby daddy for two...you are 19...run...fast...better options out there I would say.
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
I have to ask....what does that even mean? It made me laugh just because it seemed so random. I'm hoping for a good back story
Ok,let's see how to do this and not have it deleted

No bag means he's not leaving it in her. So pull it out and just let it go all over her.

Now go look at a map of the islands of Hawaii

Look similar?
Old 07-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha i get you.. Anyone else want to show their significant others? Lets try to get the single snapshots and not the family portraits because thats not fair and i dont have those lol
Old 07-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Ok,let's see how to do this and not have it deleted

No bag means he's not leaving it in her. So pull it out and just let it go all over her.

Now go look at a map of the islands of Hawaii

Look similar?
Ahhhhhh....I was thinking that, which is why it was hilarious. I will never look at Hawaii again.

Thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Quote:
I could have, yes. But "safe sex is great sex" -weezy lol
BAHAHAHAHA.....you really are a young'un huh?

Old 07-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
BAHAHAHAHA.....you really are a young'un huh?
No duhhhhhhh... I obviously knew it was a joke smart one

Last edited by lakernation10; 07-03-2012 at 07:52 PM.
lakernation10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #138 (permalink)

This girl exhibited more baggage during your date than O'Hare Airport on the Day after Thanksgiving. Please trust me on this advice ..... Her behavior will only get worse if you attempt to take the relationship to the next level.

Quote:
Lol thought this thread died. Please refrain from the negative comments if you want to say something.

But jeeze lol heres an update for you guys:

Chipmaster: idk how u knew but honest to god i just came back from a church retreat a week or two ago (not with her tho).

Idk what u guys wanna hear but here is a detailed night on sat..

On saturday we went to go see Ted the movie. We watched like 40minutes of it and she wasnt feeling it so she walked out. She said she had a headache. But i think it was cuz i was ignoring her. The little i got to watch was freakin hilarious. Definately need to finish the movie on my own time. i didnt get a refund on the tix,but luckily i got a gift certificate to the movies as a replacement. We had a semi-large arguement about the relationship getting nowhere and she wants more than a friendship which is where were at now. (a few of you called that one ) after leaving the movies we went to chick-fila, once again she wanted to be stubborn and didnt want to eat. I asked her what she wants and she says she wants me to do her in the backseat. (we are in the target parking lot, parked, im eating my chick-fil-a). I didnt have a condom so i told her no. At this point she was just watching me eat my sandwich. She got upset and said she was going to walk home, she was joking about walking home because we were maybe 8miles from her house. I didnt want to make out after because i just ate my chicken sandwich. We then went to a hookah bar after for a couple hours. we did end up making out a lot in there tho since the dam bar had booths that were so private (not like most other hookah bars)

We dont hang out everyday but Im taking her to downtown disney tomorrow to see the firework show. And friday we are going to a youth group at my church.

As for hitting it and quitting it. I realized thats not right but we do have the occasional make out sesh and groping. Lol. But dont call me a tool if my wang cant control itself and i do end up boning a 'single mother'
Old 07-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #139 (permalink)

if you're worried about all of the safe sex bullchit, then just get a BJ or a TF and have a 12" Black Stallion doing the dirty work

Church retreat and this thread = you're goin to hell dude

**Show me your HITS!!!!!**
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #140 (permalink)

If she wants to you to nail her, then nail her.

Don't marry her. Or impregnate her. Or play daddy.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

have 13 kids with her
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:49 AM   #142 (permalink)

To the negative people: please refrain from saying chit about me. Yes im young and crazy for doing this which is why i was just asking for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
if you're worried about all of the safe sex bullchit, then just get a BJ or a TF and have a 12" Black Stallion doing the dirty work

Church retreat and this thread = you're goin to hell dude
Dont say that!!! Lol but im going to start going to church and youth groups and confessing my sins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post

Haha thank you! A simple yet strong reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
have 13 kids with her
Why such an odd and high number LOL
Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #143 (permalink)

ive never seen so much waffling before.

just be a man, hit it, peace out, and dont ever make another thread about a possible sexual encounter again

this is a sorry excuse for for what should have just been decided in your head

yikes.
japes3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #144 (permalink)

sorry, asking for advice on a card forum is such a horrible idea. dont you have any real friends that you can talk to about things like this?

if you're serious about church and confessing your sins, you already have your answer and you know what it is.
mainerunr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #145 (permalink)

I've thought long and hard about my next response, and here is my advice:

Go to church, and ask your priest or minister or rabbi, or wtfevar , what he thinks. Let him read this thread, and then figure out how many lashings with a wet bamboo pole and how long you're going to be damned for, for even having these impure, unholy thoughts.

**Show me your HITS!!!!!**
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post

I second this. Life is too short for regrets.
rhcardinals3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
I've thought long and hard about my next response, and here is my advice:

Go to church, and ask your priest or minister or rabbi, or wtfevar , what he thinks. Let him read this thread, and then figure out how many lashings with a wet bamboo pole and how long you're going to be damned for, for even having these impure, unholy thoughts.
The priest or minister or rabbi or wtfevar is going to whisper "pic or it didn't happen."
Old 07-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #148 (permalink)

This thread is still kicking? Based on OP's description of their date, I'd have told her to walk home... Chicks nuttier than a PayDay...
Current Needs: Drew Bledsoe 2009 BTL Auto's O,T,S; Buybacks; Butler Bulldogs (Gordon Hayward, Shelvin Mack, Matt Howard); Looking for the following: Alfonzo Dennard '12 TC Superfractor; Chandler Jones '12 TC and Bowman Sterling Superfractors; Please PM me with details
ssbledsoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:26 AM   #149 (permalink)
Boo

Bump for an update

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #150 (permalink)

Just wasted 20 minutes of my valuable life to read this, and it took me back to the "Good Ole Hog Days of Summer". Anyone else seeing the similarities?
thebear29 is offline   Reply With Quote