Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #151 (permalink)

practice makes perfect babies
rmiller1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
Lol thought this thread died. Please refrain from the negative comments if you want to say something.

But jeeze lol heres an update for you guys:

Chipmaster: idk how u knew but honest to god i just came back from a church retreat a week or two ago (not with her tho).

Idk what u guys wanna hear but here is a detailed night on sat..

On saturday we went to go see Ted the movie. We watched like 40minutes of it and she wasnt feeling it so she walked out. She said she had a headache. But i think it was cuz i was ignoring her. The little i got to watch was freakin hilarious. Definately need to finish the movie on my own time. i didnt get a refund on the tix,but luckily i got a gift certificate to the movies as a replacement. We had a semi-large arguement about the relationship getting nowhere and she wants more than a friendship which is where were at now. (a few of you called that one ) after leaving the movies we went to chick-fila, once again she wanted to be stubborn and didnt want to eat. I asked her what she wants and she says she wants me to do her in the backseat. (we are in the target parking lot, parked, im eating my chick-fil-a). I didnt have a condom so i told her no. At this point she was just watching me eat my sandwich. She got upset and said she was going to walk home, she was joking about walking home because we were maybe 8miles from her house. I didnt want to make out after because i just ate my chicken sandwich. We then went to a hookah bar after for a couple hours. we did end up making out a lot in there tho since the dam bar had booths that were so private (not like most other hookah bars)

We dont hang out everyday but Im taking her to downtown disney tomorrow to see the firework show. And friday we are going to a youth group at my church.

As for hitting it and quitting it. I realized thats not right but we do have the occasional make out sesh and groping. Lol. But dont call me a tool if my wang cant control itself and i do end up boning a 'single mother'
Do me in the backseat, then lets go to church. Sounds about right.
jr24ai3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #153 (permalink)

Any updates?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #154 (permalink)

Still no pic from the OP? Still an epic fail thread...

G
George19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #155 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
Any updates?
Yeah and how good was that sandwich? Sounds pretty tasty!
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #156 (permalink)

Has she taken you for all your lawn mowing money yet?

It's only a matter of time...
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #157 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Has she taken you for all your lawn mowing money yet?

It's only a matter of time...
Did you just make a clever reference to this movie?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can't_Buy_Me_Love_(film)
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #158 (permalink)

Good god. I hope my life isn't gonna be this dramatic when I'm 19 haha!
AKHMERICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:56 AM   #159 (permalink)

Good Lord i didnt know this thread was still up and running. Most of u guys are annoying and criticize but u guys keep wanting updates.

Update: as of now we are still talking. Shes pretty much my girlfriend, we kick it almost everyday. To my surprise I havent spent that much money at all being with her. I only pay for food and stuff when we go out which men should be doing.

Most u guys probly just want to hear about the sex, we bone almost everytime we see eachother. Last night was the first time i gave a girl oral. My goodness I am not giving any girl head ever again... Well at least i hope not. I wanted to gag the whole time but I was a trooper and i pulled thru since she gave me head. She told me to bite it? Doesnt that hurt them? It is not what i expected. But i did it. and I like her cuz she does all the work when it goes down, i never have to get on top and she can go a good 35min before getting tired and has to stop and give me brain and then continues again.

And I decided im not posting a pic for those of u that want to see. Giving u guys the details is invading her privacy enough. Sorry for the peeps that wanted to see. Maybe if things dont work out ill then post a pic.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:24 AM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Good Lord i didnt know this thread was still up and running. Most of u guys are annoying and criticize but u guys keep wanting updates.

Update: as of now we are still talking. Shes pretty much my girlfriend, we kick it almost everyday. To my surprise I havent spent that much money at all being with her. I only pay for food and stuff when we go out which men should be doing.

Most u guys probly just want to hear about the sex, we bone almost everytime we see eachother. Last night was the first time i gave a girl oral. My goodness I am not giving any girl head ever again... Well at least i hope not. I wanted to gag the whole time but I was a trooper and i pulled thru since she gave me head. She told me to bite it? Doesnt that hurt them? It is not what i expected. But i did it. and I like her cuz she does all the work when it goes down, i never have to get on top and she can go a good 35min before getting tired and has to stop and give me brain and then continues again

And I decided im not posting a pic for those of u that want to see. Giving u guys the details is invading her privacy enough. Sorry for the peeps that wanted to see. Maybe if things dont work out ill then post a pic.
Wow.........
Old 08-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow.........
Betcha most of that was made up because no man I know ever says he has given "head" to a woman. I've heard and said plenty of ways to describe the act, but never ever that way.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:

Most u guys probly just want to hear about the sex, we bone almost everytime we see eachother. Last night was the first time i gave a girl oral. My goodness I am not giving any girl head ever again... Well at least i hope not. I wanted to gag the whole time but I was a trooper and i pulled thru since she gave me head. She told me to bite it? Doesnt that hurt them? It is not what i expected. But i did it. and I like her cuz she does all the work when it goes down, i never have to get on top and she can go a good 35min before getting tired and has to stop and give me brain and then continues again.

Well, I don't know about you, but I certainly just climaxed...
Old 08-07-2012, 04:35 AM   #163 (permalink)

lmao! at the last OP post...

thanks for the laugh.

Ed Davis PC --> http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/MikeMamba/Ed%20Davis%20PC/
MikeMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #164 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
If I were you I would hide my face in shame and never go onto a computer again.

How do you children function day to day?

This applied almost 2 months ago when I wrote it and even more today.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #165 (permalink)

Uhhhh......

Whaaaaa???????

HUH?

Quote:

Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #166 (permalink)

???DAFUQ???
Old 08-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
How old are you again? 19? Seems like this mentality is becoming more and more common amongst guys. I weep for the women of the world

Last edited by Nodie27; 08-07-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Nodie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #168 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
How old are you again? 19? Seems like this is becoming more and more common amongst guys. I weep for the women of the world
Next time maybe he should do it after she gets out of the shower

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
How old are you again? 19? Seems like this is becoming more and more common amongst guys. I weep for the women of the world
Not sure which side of the argument you're on, but if I translated it right, then this will make sense.

I remember reading an article in Maxim in the late 90's that centered around this very act. I was still naive, even in my late teens, but found this information very compelling and "useful," if I may. Needless to say, I had to try it out, and have never looked back
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #170 (permalink)

I think you should have put a pic of her................instead of explaining your oral pleasures.............................................
saketm92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
Not sure which side of the argument you're on, but if I translated it right, then this will make sense.

I remember reading an article in Maxim in the late 90's that centered around this very act. I was still naive, even in my late teens, but found this information very compelling and "useful," if I may. Needless to say, I had to try it out, and have never looked back
I re-read my post and it wasn't too clear but you translated my non sense correctly.

See when I started out, I was going off of movies that I saw and in those it was reciprocation on the "warm up" part of intercourse so I assumed that was just what you were supposed to do. Coincidentily, because of these movies I thought bad perms and mustaches were the norm, but that's neither here nor there. Now years later, women I've talked to about this say that a huge majority of guys don't extend the oral olive branch and I know that if they find a guy that does, it's a huge bonus.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #172 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Do you strap on a Dom before you go in bro? She should wash before you eat her out.
mh01460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #173 (permalink)

Quote:
I re-read my post and it wasn't too clear but you translated my non sense correctly.

See when I started out, I was going off of movies that I saw and in those it was reciprocation on the "warm up" part of intercourse so I assumed that was just what you were supposed to do. Coincidentily, because of these movies I thought bad perms and mustaches were the norm, but that's neither here nor there. Now years later, women I've talked to about this say that a huge majority of guys don't extend the oral olive branch and I know that if they find a guy that does, it's a huge bonus.
Yeah, I liken it to fluffing
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #174 (permalink)

The first time I ate at the seafood buffet I loved it!

Maybe this chick is nastier then the kid is letting on...
Old 08-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #175 (permalink)

Are you sure you went down on the right hole? After all it was your first time and it sounds like your eyes were closed!
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote