Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74
Default Blast from the Past

Tonight im going to see Def Leppard, Poison and Cheap Trick at Jones Beach........I am curious to see how many women from the 80's still think they can fit into their size 2 jeans......

Should be fun
Old 07-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

The few that can make the squeeze into the Size 2's will make it worthwhile Def Leppard and Cheap Trick would be awesome to see in concert. Maybe you can go to the concession stand while Poison and Brett Michael's Long Haired Toupe put on their show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbellis74 View Post
Tonight im going to see Def Leppard, Poison and Cheap Trick at Jones Beach........I am curious to see how many women from the 80's still think they can fit into their size 2 jeans......

Should be fun
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

I actually would like to see Cheap Trick. I am not a hair band lover, actually I hate them. Is it really a good idea to look even if the women fit into those size 2 jeans? I mean they are like 45-50.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
I actually would like to see Cheap Trick. I am not a hair band lover, actually I hate them. Is it really a good idea to look even if the women fit into those size 2 jeans? I mean they are like 45-50.
I dunno, im only 34 so they should all be close in age

If I see any good ones ill try and take some pics lol
Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I was at REO Speedwagon for a private show for about 1000 tops and all the burn out older cougars were there. It was pretty damn funny you should probably get the same views I did tonight.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
I was at REO Speedwagon for a private show for about 1000 tops and all the burn out older cougars were there. It was pretty damn funny you should probably get the same views I did tonight.
Were there any good ones? I am a big big Def Leppard fan so the view is only a bonus lol
Old 07-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbellis74 View Post
Were there any good ones? I am a big big Def Leppard fan so the view is only a bonus lol
Nothing that wouldn't require me to have atleast a 6 pack in me if you get my drift. Hence why I don't have any pictures.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

hahaha nice
Old 07-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Sounds like you will be seeing a great show. I have always wanted to see Def Leppard's one armed drummer play live in person.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

Just got back from the show. Cheap Trick was ok, Posion just flat out sucked but Def Leppard was freaking awesome. They can still rock after all those years. The place was crazy when they were on.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

They're down here in Virginia this week. I was thinking about going. I went to Aerosmith a few weeks back. I also love seeing those "Cougar" women. Old hot chicks trying to relive their old days. If I wasn't married......

Bucket: http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss196/Semper_Patsfan/
Semper_PatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper_PatsFan View Post
They're down here in Virginia this week. I was thinking about going. I went to Aerosmith a few weeks back. I also love seeing those "Cougar" women. Old hot chicks trying to relive their old days. If I wasn't married......
It was an odd mix of very very young to OMG she is smoking hot with abs from the Gods to please go put some more clothes on.

I might have gotten a little bit of whiplash last night from looking at the girls in all Def Leppard glory wearing nothing but a British flag as there shirt.

DL put on an awesome show though. Brett didnt sound good at all. Almost like he was sick. CC is still pretty good but he tried to pull off Eddie Van Halens 2+ min Eruption solo.......unsucessfully I might add.

Phil Collin was playing on the same guitar that he used in the 86/87 Hysteria tour which I thought was pretty cool.