Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

This is yet another example of someone who had no idea they were in the wrong come on here, make a thread blasting someone else, and get totally reamed for actually being the bad guy.

Is is that hard to tell when you're the bad guy?
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
friarbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #27 (permalink)

wow I have had time to read your original post now your insane. thanks for more proof I needed for ebay that you started another account to buy and blast. you are not very smart you must be a child. you called me out to come here yet you are the one getting blasted on here. you have 3 abuse cases filed against you before mine. you need to get a life I now feel shame for coming to a forum about cards sad.
khurt-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurt-2012 View Post
wow I have had time to read your original post now your insane. thanks for more proof I needed for ebay that you started another account to buy and blast. you are not very smart you must be a child. you called me out to come here yet you are the one getting blasted on here. you have 3 abuse cases filed against you before mine. you need to get a life I now feel shame for coming to a forum about cards sad.
Hey now... all the love we give you and you're ashamed to have joined?
Nicnac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #29 (permalink)

yes i do sorry im done with cards ive got a boat now good buy cards sorry. hello drunk big titty white chicks.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
yes i do sorry im done with cards ive got a boat now good buy cards sorry. hello drunk big titty white chicks.
When does school start again?
khalldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #31 (permalink)

ok yes I am Im piss drunk my self on my boat f cards my whole collection will be on ebay one piece at a time.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #32 (permalink)

This thread must remain archived forever... It's been an emotional, dramatic journey...
Old 07-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #33 (permalink)

good god. guess i'll block both of them.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #34 (permalink)

High Five to the seller for blocking the OP. The only sane thing that happened in this exchange.

Quote:
Look there are some nasty messages left out here but thats ok. I tried to be nice to this guy then came the f bombs from him. So I just blocked him plain and simple. Im not going to sell to someone who talks to people like that. I reported all his messages to ebay and they called me and said they were sorry. And that he will be taken care of they will let me know monday. being nice just gets you a lot further in life grow up.
Khurt - Please don't let this one lamebrain's behavior cast a shadow on the Blowout Boards. This is a great place to buy, sell, talk about the hobby and try out fledgling comedy acts.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.

Last edited by 37Jetson; 07-04-2012 at 03:24 PM.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #35 (permalink)

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

Quote:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Look there are some nasty messages left out here but thats ok. I tried to be nice to this guy then came the f bombs from him. So I just blocked him plain and simple. Im not going to sell to someone who talks to people like that. I reported all his messages to ebay and they called me and said they were sorry. And that he will be taken care of they will let me know monday. being nice just gets you a lot further in life grow up.
WHoa whoa whoa.. The F bombs i dropped this guy came waaay way after the EVERYTHING took place.. At no time did I EVER cuss or say anything mean to him.. He blocked me for no reason! Why am I suddenly being called a "harrasser" when all i did was ask him about the price.. I EVEN TRIED ENDING IT! If you read what I said ... "lol, ok good luck selling it!" Then he came back with that weird ass response about debt and all kinds of other stuff.. So my Jersey ass haaad to respond and still nothing really mean came out of my fingers to keyboard in my response.. Sure I told him i didnt care about his problem but I am also pretty damned sure all of you wouldnt be either..

So where does that leave it? He blocked me for no reason.. Then lowers the price.. Then I buy it at the price I had previously wanted it for and he cancels the sale out of spite! AND IM THE DICKHEAD!

Dave Chapelle once said "Maybe the guy that goes crazy isnt so crazy, maybe its not him that is sick. Maybe society is sick, and hes the one seeing it."

KHurt if you come back here and read this.. I dont really care about that stupid friggen baseball card.. What I do care about is princple and morals.. And your compass.. Your moral compass is alllll jacked up! Get a life JHurt and please dont join the Army in the New Jersey National Guard because if you do I will be there to straighten you out.. !!!!!!!!
cmor6855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:09 AM   #37 (permalink)

is this the sequel?
Old 07-09-2012, 12:38 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganman79 View Post
WHoa whoa whoa.. The F bombs i dropped this guy came waaay way after the EVERYTHING took place.. At no time did I EVER cuss or say anything mean to him.. He blocked me for no reason! Why am I suddenly being called a "harrasser" when all i did was ask him about the price.. I EVEN TRIED ENDING IT! If you read what I said ... "lol, ok good luck selling it!" Then he came back with that weird ass response about debt and all kinds of other stuff.. So my Jersey ass haaad to respond and still nothing really mean came out of my fingers to keyboard in my response.. Sure I told him i didnt care about his problem but I am also pretty damned sure all of you wouldnt be either..

So where does that leave it? He blocked me for no reason.. Then lowers the price.. Then I buy it at the price I had previously wanted it for and he cancels the sale out of spite! AND IM THE DICKHEAD!

Dave Chapelle once said "Maybe the guy that goes crazy isnt so crazy, maybe its not him that is sick. Maybe society is sick, and hes the one seeing it."

KHurt if you come back here and read this.. I dont really care about that stupid friggen baseball card.. What I do care about is princple and morals.. And your compass.. Your moral compass is alllll jacked up! Get a life JHurt and please dont join the Army in the New Jersey National Guard because if you do I will be there to straighten you out.. !!!!!!!!

ROFL
His moral compass is messed up ?

Quote:
So in an act of defiance I set up an alias account and purchased the card... Then go to bed...
Quote:
He blocked me for no reason.. Then lowers the price.. Then I buy it at the price I had previously wanted it for and he cancels the sale out of spite! AND IM THE DICKHEAD!
Quote:
i never... said anythig mean to him
i never... harrassed him
i never... did anything to warrant a block
Quote:
never ever used profanity!
Quote:
The F bombs i dropped this guy came waaay way after the EVERYTHING took place
Quote:
So my Jersey ass haaad to respond and still nothing really mean came out of my fingers to keyboard in my response

Old 07-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

lol no not the sequal.. the last word
cmor6855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Let the Truth Be Known once and for all...You stiffed People On S S C...And you have still not honored you obligations there....Blowout Card members Beware of the OP...If you want to get into a confrotation I see your AIM is on everyday...and I BACK up what I say !!!!
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
Let the Truth Be Known once and for all...You stiffed People On S S C...And you have still not honored you obligations there....Blowout Card members Beware of the OP...If you want to get into a confrotation I see your AIM is on everyday...and I BACK up what I say !!!!
Whoo hoo.... Amen!!!!
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #42 (permalink)

Wow, that was a fun read...
Current Needs: Drew Bledsoe 2009 BTL Auto's O,T; Buybacks; Butler Bulldogs (Gordon Hayward, Shelvin Mack, Matt Howard); Looking for the following: Alfonzo Dennard '12 TC Superfractor; Chandler Jones '12 TC and Bowman Sterling Superfractors; Please PM me with details
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbledsoe View Post
Wow, that was a fun read...
You saying this is over? I was hoping for a trilogy. This stuff is riveting.