Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Meet KURT-2012

This is one hell of a character..!! If you see his seller name be careful to avoid what I am about to show you...

To set the scene I will say this... He was still tactful thruout the whole thing while I was "lets say" less than tactful but none the less follow along and see what happened.

I started by my inquiring about this item here 261052184219 sbout theprice being just alittle too high and if we could make a deal.. Here is how that concversation went...

Dear cmor6855,

Im not dumb enough to do auctions sorry.

- khurt-2012 Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: khurt-2012
Subject: Re: Other: cmor6855 sent a message about 2012 bowman bryan brickhouse orange refractor auto #ed 18/25 #261052184219
Sent Date: Jun-23-12 14:39:04 PDT

Dear khurt-2012,

and if your so bold.. put that sucker up for auction.. and lets see what happens.. pro

- cmor6855

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: cmor6855
Subject: Re: Other: cmor6855 sent a message about 2012 bowman bryan brickhouse orange refractor auto #ed 18/25 #261052184219
Sent Date: Jun-23-12 14:29:22 PDT

Dear cmor6855,

ya and a gold sold two weeks ago for 35. but your right there going from 25 to 40. look I know this is the worst time for selling and the best time for buying. you have memorial day stanley cup nba finals and the 4th of july. Im no rookie bro but Ill do us both a favor and keep it. go troll some were else.

- khurt-2012

Sent Date: Jun-23-12 14:21:39 PDT

Dear khurt-2012,

thats a great story.. i feel for you i really do (shaking head no since you cant see it). look the card sells on auction at 22-25 and the latest listing i bought for 27 only becuase i found out the guy was bidding up his own cards.. AWSOME RIGHT! I KNOW! But anyways I would consider myself a BRYAN BRICKHOUSE officionato and pretty much the only one buying his cards ATM.. But the bottum line is if you want to move this card above what this cards worth I can take it for 27... Thats as good as youll get at anytime.. Im not trying to lowball as most dudes feel.. I quit that stuff some time ago... Nowaday I offer the same amount things go in auction.. Because thats around what I feel a cards reletive value is... I will inlcude a few completed listings for you to look at 160825855563 or 330741441284 annd your not the only one with the price set at 39.99 another dude who cant seem to part ways with his card or come to grips that his great pull turned out to be a no name.. Sometimes you just have to let go.. LOL just joshing you man... Listen if you want to move the card Im buying at 27 my top offer because thats exatly what the last one sold for in auction.. Thats a pretty fair deal and be it that Im one of the very few interested in this card I think you should consider it rather than blow me off..

- cmor6855

Sent Date: Jun-23-12 12:50:53 PDT

Dear cmor6855,

Im not hurting for money at all I don't want to sell it to begin with. I've had over 5,000 transactions but took two years off to get out of debt and came back to a deactivated account. just tryn to get my top rated seller status back.

- khurt-2012

Sent Date: Jun-23-12 12:38:52 PDT

Dear khurt-2012,

lol.. ok good luck selling it!

- cmor6855

Sent Date: Jun-23-12 12:23:47 PDT

Dear cmor6855,

no thanks

- khurt-2012

Subject: Other: cmor6855 sent a message about 2012 bowman bryan brickhouse orange refractor auto #ed 18/25 #261052184219
Sent Date: Jun-23-12 12:19:13 PDT

Dear khurt-2012,

i can give you 25 for it but thats about max.. but dont say no just yet... im just about the only guy on ebay buying this guys card... so dont get greedy think about the offer i canpay straight thru pp

Now that youve read that think to yourself.. Was all that was said really bad? In my book no nothing really negative took place..

But did that stop KURT-2012 from blocking cmor6855.... Hells to the Nizzaaww.... The guy blocked me from buying anything from him annnd we go to the next part of this saga..

Part Deuce..

KURT-2012 then ends the item as did a couple of other orange refs i was looking at so i assume they were all sold..

But low and behold it showed up again and the price dropped incredibly to the price I wanted to buy it for in the first place.. So without flinching I tried buying it..!

Ooops! Ebay says "you've been blocked"

Ok so I send him a quick reply asking him why and his conversation went like this....

Dear cmor6855,

yes cause you will leave bad feed back.

- khurt-2012 Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Subject: Other: cmor6855 sent a message about 2012 bowman bryan brickhouse orange refractor auto #ed 18/25 #261052184219
Sent Date: Jul-01-12 19:45:43 PDT

Dear khurt-2012,

your seriously gonna block me from buying the card?

So in an act of defiance I set up an alias account and purchased the card... Then go to bed...

The next morning I wake up and see in my inbox that KURT-2012 canceled the transaction and refunded the money! At this point im thinking in a loud voice "NOW WTF OVER." So he send me an email saying one last thing to the original account..

"youve been refunded"

Whats the moral of this story...

As they said in that movie "some people... you just cant tell, like what we had last week... well thats what he want... well, he gets!"

Dont ask me the name of the movie but it fits in this particular situation..

Some poeple!

Last edited by cmor6855; 07-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
cmor6855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Agreed. Still scratching my head.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

LOL too funny!~
Old 07-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganman79 View Post
LOL too funny!~
I like that you can take somebody busting your balls a little bit. It's a rare sight indeed around here. Most people act like a little girl with a skinned knee when you try to rattle their cage.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

having self esteem is rare as hell these days!
Old 07-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
having self esteem is rare as hell these days!
You were trying to force him to sell you the card,then offered to do a deal off of ebay....then circumvented his block,which he was right to do......

I think blocking you may be an all around good idea

Kudos to Kurt for seeing the rape job and blocking you and cancelling the other transaction.

I wonder if he took the effort to report you for circumventing his block ? It is harassment by ebays standards

It doesn't take rocket science level intelligence to see a guy argue,loose,get blocked then a bidder with (0) comes in and BINs the card

Good luck with your ebay endeavors
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)

great backwards story... sort of like Memento only not...
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

I did not read the entire exchange as I saw the syupidity of the whole thing right from the start. But this is the impression I got from what I did read. He would not sell you the card at the price you wanted to pay and you got butthurt. Just because something ends on Ebay at a certin price does mean it is a requirement of another seller to sell you another copy of the same card at that price.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

ewww i was waiting for a reply like this.. maybe even khurt himself... but in reply to your reply.. you obviously didnt read the whole thing but thats ok its alot!....

first off never offered to sell outside of the bay... i only offered him originally 25 and thaaank gawd ebay put tools in place allowing you to change the price of your item.. secondly.. its was just an offer and a reason for the offer price.. thirdly it was his story after the declinement that promted my response which was still rational at 27 bucks.. foruthly did yo miss the fact that he came back and reposted the card for nearly the same price..

i never... said anythig mean to him
i never... harrassed him
i never... did anything to warrant a block

other than tell him i didnt care for his weird backstory reply..

a few questions for you..

would you care if someone was sobbing to you about going into then out of debt when you absolutely dont know somebody..?

short answer: no you wouldnt give two cents..

another question...

why would you block somebody for making an offer on your card when it probably had next to no views and rarely sells... ITS BRYAN BRICKHOUSE?

short answer: you dont!

food for thought..
Old 07-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
ewww i was waiting for a reply like this.. maybe even khurt himself... but in reply to your reply.. you obviously didnt read the whole thing but thats ok its alot!....

why would you block somebody for making an offer on your card when it probably had next to no views and rarely sells... ITS BRYAN BRICKHOUSE?
If it rarely sells then why did you give him the item numbers of the ones that did sell, why not give him the item numbers of the ones that didn't sell?
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

I cannot help myself....oh god stop me...please !@!@ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CK...The Devil is making me, don't hate me
GET BEHIND ME DEVIL !@!@!
Noooo...i...l...o..s.e...

syupidity =Irony

He's gone...I feel spent and so used...
Old 07-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

first off never offered to sell outside of the bay... i only offered him originally 25 and thaaank gawd ebay put tools in place allowing you to change the price of your item.. secondly.. its was just an offer and a reason for the offer price.. thirdly it was his story after the declinement that promted my response which was still rational at 27 bucks.. foruthly did yo miss the fact that he came back and reposted the card for nearly the same price..

i never... said anythig mean to him
i never... harrassed him
i never... did anything to warrant a block

other than tell him i didnt care for his weird backstory reply..

a few questions for you..

would you care if someone was sobbing to you about going into then out of debt when you absolutely dont know somebody..?

short answer: no you wouldnt give two cents..

another question...

short answer: you dont!

food for thought..

Sorry,curiosity got the best of me.

I now know why Kurt blocked you
Why did you leave out all the profanity in your messages to him ?
Seems very 1-sided,skewed to gain favor to have left so much data out lol

You did harass the guy
You did curse at him repeatedly
You were mean and did deserve the block
Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #15 (permalink)

lmfao ... at the op
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

ohh i get it gibberish is trolling... which is exactly what khurt called me.. "go troll somewhere else"

troll by def...In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
Old 07-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish View Post

sorry,curiosity got the best of me.

I now know why kurt blocked you
why did you leave out all the profanity in your messages to him ?
Seems very 1-sided,skewed to gain favor to have left so much data out lol

you did harass the guy
you did curse at him repeatedly
you were mean and did deserve the block
never ever used profanity!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OP what a waste of time
csmtampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to nyisle

was there a Best Offer Option?

If not, then yes you were harassing him.

I ship in Bubble Mailers only!! NO PWE!!!
nyisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default nut job

Look there are some nasty messages left out here but thats ok. I tried to be nice to this guy then came the f bombs from him. So I just blocked him plain and simple. Im not going to sell to someone who talks to people like that. I reported all his messages to ebay and they called me and said they were sorry. And that he will be taken care of they will let me know monday. being nice just gets you a lot further in life grow up.
khurt-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Wow you make a thread calling out a guy because he wouldn't sell you a card. The only thing you accomplished is proving how much of a tool YOU are.
My Sportscardalbum -> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jiggidy
jiggidy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurt-2012 View Post
Look there are some nasty messages left out here but thats ok. I tried to be nice to this guy then came the f bombs from him. So I just blocked him plain and simple. Im not going to sell to someone who talks to people like that. I reported all his messages to ebay and they called me and said they were sorry. And that he will be taken care of they will let me know monday. being nice just gets you a lot further in life grow up.
I told ya he was dropping the harassment bombs

When I read the OP's posts...i cannot help it, this damn pic keeps jumping into my head

Oh well, maybe he will be more amusing as he gets older...but I am not holding my breath
Unsubbing,ciao )
Old 07-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for signing up and commenting. It's good to get the other (normal) side of the story...
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Don't feel too bad it has happened to me on this site too. People seem to get hurt when they do not get to purchase a card and resort to name calling.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote