Blowout Cards Forums
Alchemy Promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
anything hidden in the credits (like in marvel movies )???????
Nope. No post credits extras.
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
anything hidden in the credits (like in marvel movies )???????
My 10 year old and I sat there through the credits wondering the samething...unfortunatley nope. Thats where Marvel beats DC, movies that is, at least they give you a little teaser at the end
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:28 PM   #78 (permalink)

I loved the movie and thought it was a fantastic finisher... but anyone who thinks Hardy surpassed the Ledger performance is out of their mind.

Hardy was very good, but Ledger was epic.
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
Anne's ass was amazing in those pants...but I did like the movie.

Mattsurewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #80 (permalink)

What about the Robin - Levitt thing at the end?
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Just got back. I have to say I was dissapointed.

It wasn't a bad film at all, it was very good. But anything less than epic is, IMO, a dissapointment. I didn't go in hoping to see a solid film, no, I went to see an extraordinary film, and I didn't get that.

Oh well, good way to end the series. Wasn't too big a fan of that "Bat" as Lucius Fox referred to it, and didn't really like the ending (didn't see it coming, but I didn't really like it), but overall it was alright.
I was not able to articulate without going into spoilers,but you covered the gist of it.
Also
Gotham police seem to have an UNCANNY knack for being able to sit in a hole and not get dirty. Without giving spoilers,those whom have seen it and not paid atention to this detail will maybe go "Oh,right". A LOT of little over-looked details that jsut bugged me. The movie was half done,rushed and a poor end to the trilogy
However,seeing the Joker in it was a big surprise !

Old 07-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #82 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsurewood View Post
Thank you kind sir.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:10 PM   #83 (permalink)

Can someone please explain to me what that cave/prison was? I thought it was in Egypt or the UAE or something like that, but somehow they get back into Gotham within 10 minutes.

And what exactly was Bane's story? Do we really never find out?
Old 07-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #84 (permalink)

What about the Robin at the end? Getting the bag and then being in the batcave.
will he play robin or batman or what in the future?
casebreakking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casebreakking View Post
Maybe a solo project
Old 07-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by casebreakking View Post
Nice spoiler....
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #87 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fm8418

the volume isnt the problem with Banes voice...they have been making fun of it for months that it could be hard to understand
fm8418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #88 (permalink)

SPOILER ALERT:
Ok,, now that I put that there, I need some things explained. I was pretty confused on:
1) How did the officer know that Bruce Wayne was Batman, in the beginning of the movie?
2) WTF did this "Catwoman" have anything to do with cats? I remember michelle pfiefer's character had a lot explained about the background regarding cats.
(BTW, I thought Anne Hathaway was TERRIBLE. She sounded like she was just reciting lines. I didn't believe her confidence at all. And she isn't hot enough at all).
3) Was Batman definitely alive at the end? Or was the Alfred's wishes and dreams?
4) when did Rachel choose the other guy? Didn't she die in batman begins, when she was katie holmes? Or did I forget and was it Maggie Gyllenhall's character(the same Rachel?) who died in the explosion, when Batman chose not to save her?
password- jetscollector
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:31 PM   #89 (permalink)

1) He figured it out for himself, which the character explained.
2) Cat burglar. Cat disguise. Looked like she had pointy kitty ears when the goggles/mask was flipped up.
3) Come on, man. Seriously? Yes....he was alive. Remember, the autopilot was fixed on the bat.
4) Um, no she didn't die in Batman Begins. Holmes didn't want to or couldn't do the second film and she was replaced by the most horrible looking actress in Hollywood.
ilovethelakings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
How dare you spew blasphemy against Edward Thomas Hardy, the greatest actor of the past decade. He could sleepwalk any role Ledger has ever played and still do it better than him.

Hell Mr. Angelina Jolie and that boring guy who was so bad in the Hulk that they had to reboot the franchise after 1film...he couldve played a better Joker! ha i laugh at you stupid lemmings and trolls

And..end scene...figured id already post it out there since im sure someone who will remain nameless will post some sort of drivel of such.
Dude... I couldnt give a damn about Ledger but he murdered the Joker role and basically drove himself insane out of dedication. Hardy could not have played a lot of the roles Ledger was typecast for. Plenty of actors could have played Bane just as well... the role does not have that much depth to it.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Dude... I couldnt give a damn about Ledger but he murdered the Joker role and basically drove himself insane out of dedication. Hardy could not have played a lot of the roles Ledger was typecast for. Plenty of actors could have played Bane just as well... the role does not have that much depth to it.
He was better than Jeep Swenson

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #92 (permalink)

Thanks, that helps. But:
1) I must have missed his explanation. All I heard was that he saw the face of bruce wayne, and that is reminded him of his pain. How could he connect that with batman?
2) Obviously. But I meant the catwoman character usually has a literal connection to cats to0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
1) He figured it out for himself, which the character explained.
2) Cat burglar. Cat disguise. Looked like she had pointy kitty ears when the goggles/mask was flipped up.
3) Come on, man. Seriously? Yes....he was alive. Remember, the autopilot was fixed on the bat.
4) Um, no she didn't die in Batman Begins. Holmes didn't want to or couldn't do the second film and she was replaced by the most horrible looking actress in Hollywood.
password- jetscollector
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
SPOILER ALERT:
Ok,, now that I put that there, I need some things explained. I was pretty confused on:
1) How did the officer know that Bruce Wayne was Batman, in the beginning of the movie?
2) WTF did this "Catwoman" have anything to do with cats? I remember michelle pfiefer's character had a lot explained about the background regarding cats.
(BTW, I thought Anne Hathaway was TERRIBLE. She sounded like she was just reciting lines. I didn't believe her confidence at all. And she isn't hot enough at all).
3) Was Batman definitely alive at the end? Or was the Alfred's wishes and dreams?
4) when did Rachel choose the other guy? Didn't she die in batman begins, when she was katie holmes? Or did I forget and was it Maggie Gyllenhall's character(the same Rachel?) who died in the explosion, when Batman chose not to save her?
I am laughing here because this is the kind of stuff my 17 year old would have asked.

We left, he looks at me "So,was batman dead or alive"
I said "Don't tell anyone we are related"
A running joke with us, means he asked a question that simply thinking would have answered
Old 07-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
Thanks, that helps. But:
1) I must have missed his explanation. All I heard was that he saw the face of bruce wayne, and that is reminded him of his pain. How could he connect that with batman?
2) Obviously. But I meant the catwoman character usually has a literal connection to cats to0.
The cat woman from the 60's show did as well as late 50's,early 60's cat woman,where the show persona was taken from,the whole cat fixation and all
The "cat" appeared in Batman #1 as a thief, no disguise or anything She wasn't really anything to batman then. She kind of looks like Greta Garbo

The catwoman in this movie seems to be MORE along the lines of a 1940's batman style Catwoman, without the storyline being told and assumptions being made based on her debt and the girl with her. The addition of the cat costume is a modern thing.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimssouvenirs View Post
Sorry if you didnt get the reference...thats not my view, i guess you missed the first few pages where someone was stuck on Hardy's jock.

Was a stab at that poster/forum member and how he would respond to quoted response.

Surprised hes overlooked it so far.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Sorry if you didnt get the reference...thats not my view, i guess you missed the first few pages where someone was stuck on Hardy's jock.

Was a stab at that poster/forum member and how he would respond to quoted response.

Surprised hes overlooked it so far.

2 days running and I haven't had to say a THING to troll this guy
MAN, I am AWESOME !

Please refer to page #2 sir. Sorry you may have missed it,but thank you for the smiles
Old 07-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #97 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to thepistonsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
I am laughing here because this is the kind of stuff my 17 year old would have asked.

We left, he looks at me "So,was batman dead or alive"
I said "Don't tell anyone we are related"
A running joke with us, means he asked a question that simply thinking would have answered
I couldn't agree more. Questions 1 and 4 might be the dumbest questions in the history of the internet. It's almost as if he didn't actually see any of the movies.
Old 07-22-2012, 01:17 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepistonsfan View Post
I couldn't agree more. Questions 1 and 4 might be the dumbest questions in the history of the internet. It's almost as if he didn't actually see any of the movies.

I wouldn't say dumb, just an attention issue.
Some people are more focused on some things over others and miss certain nuances of a scene.
They HINT at him being alive,that would have been the smart thing for the future of the franchise...and then you see him in France with Catwoman and the Nod to Alfred.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #99 (permalink)

Saw the movie today and thought it was a good movie. Not as great as the 2nd one, but better than the first. With the way it ends, who thinks there's any chance at all of them making a 4th film? If there is a 4th film but Nolan doesnt decide to direct it, do you think the same actors/actresses will be on board?
Old 07-22-2012, 04:44 AM   #100 (permalink)

The way they killed off bane was stupid!!!