Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 02:29 AM   #26 (permalink)

right on bam bam!!!!!!!!
248rayment4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:24 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambo1634 View Post
Sounds about right to me YouTube - DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST?

EVERY ONE SHOULD WATCH
In the English, Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew translation lol how many quotes from different forms of the bible did they need for the translation. I am with Bam Bam time for a revolution all parties are ill fated and have a deeper greed then the concerns of the american public.
hobbiewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Not for nothing KMD but we've been on these boards together for what ? Five or six years ? Have you ever gone through with or finished ANYTHING outside of your law practice that you said you were starting up ?

Like Ron posted, who said anything about wanting to write a blog ? I just said WHOMEVER writes in this thing shouldn't waste their time pointing fingers at one political party and shifting blame. Thats ridiculous, a waste of time and not helping to fix whats wrong in these United States. If you have the resources to get anything out there where your voice can be heard by more then a few hundred people then you need to step up and be unlike all these other hucksters on the radio and in print who just bash one party because the other party is footing their bill. What exactly is that doing to make change ? Nothing, its just filling some big mouths pocket and filling the minds of their listeners with polical propaganda. I'm sure there are alot of people like me who are fed up after seeing elected officials handcuffed like what happened in North Jersey last week. Not that they are being handcuffed because thats what they deserve but its the fact that these dirtbags were elected into a postion of leadership and authority by the tax paying people and used that position for their own greed. Its happening in every town, city and state its just that these idiots were stupid enough to get caught.

Naturally I can bitch about it on here and to anyone who will listen but in this country it takes more then a voice to be heard. It takes money and lots of it which I don't have. If I did have that kind of money you can bet I'd start a campaign against corruption in NJ. I'd probably be the first governor in NJ to be assassinated because I would actually TRY to fix things without brides and kickbacks.
BAMBAM FOR PRESIDENT or atleast Governor

We are getting so screwed.
Check this out, about the Federal Reserve.1/5
YouTube - Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)

And when you get time, check out the full movie.
PAYDIRTGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Not for nothing KMD but we've been on these boards together for what ? Five or six years ? Have you ever gone through with or finished ANYTHING outside of your law practice that you said you were starting up ?
Hey Bammer, thanks for the kick in the ass.

No, I mean it, I really did need to focus on what I'm doing rather than be so scatter-brained.

I sat down and made a list of the stuff I really want to try, and in the end, running the Next Huffington Post sounds like a great idea but it wasn't as high on my list as I thought it was. The law-firm web-site and marketing is job 1, 2, and 3 right now (other than raising my kids LOL).

So thanks for the wakeup call, sometimes telling it like it is can be a good thing... and I promise I wont assassinate you.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #30 (permalink)

If you can't read between the lines, I'm not going to do this, but I'll be glad to share the concept to anyone who wants to carry the football.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote