Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to DieHardCowboyFan33
Angry A Little Bit of a Rant

This is about a member from SCF, and his name is Screaminbird and since I cant rant or anything about him over there, you guys get to enjoy it. The whole thing started off when he made a thread saying he needed $500 cause he moved somewhere and his car broke down and he needed the money asap. But then I saw him posting left and right in other people sales thread and then I asked him in his thread if he needs money so bad why is he still buying and then things went down hill from there. Every time after that I posted in another members thread he would be right behind me and make a remark about the post I made, then the first time I do it to him, hes all like "dude dont F with me and stop with your stupid teenage drama, and Beat it" Also he said "Stop chiming in on all of my post" so Im like WTF!?!? Then he keeps cluttering my thread with a bunch of dumb post and keeps posting my PMs then I sent him in reply to his. Also he tried ripping a member off by making them send first cause the other member had 6 less feedback.6!! So I sent that guy a message, telling him how much I cant stand Screaminbird and hes says thanks and whatnot and then goes to attack ScreaminBird and Forwards Screaminbird the PM I sent to the other member. So he then takes the liberty to post that PM in one of my threads. Rant Over, I feel better

EDIT: Also already tried contacting a mod.Last night I contacted a Mod stating that he has done this, and he asked for links,posts,threads, etc but I told him I cant access is right now cause the Server was busy, so he went back and looked at ScreaminBirds Last 8 posts and only found one thing about him commenting in another memebers thread but the Mod was like, "I bet you dont want me to see anything cause it was actually you who made a comment back, my patience for the childish games runs out quick, Fair Warning" Then that really Pissed me off.

PS If this isnt allowed or anything, then mods feel free to take it down, but I needed to rant

Always looking for good deals
If you take more than 24 hours to ship and/or use scotch tape on the toploaders please let me know prior to our deal, otherwise a neutral will be left

Last edited by DieHardCowboyFan33; 07-31-2009 at 10:36 AM.
DieHardCowboyFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

Why post this here? Just report him over there and be done with it.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Added another part about the Mods

If you take more than 24 hours to ship and/or use scotch tape on the toploaders please let me know prior to our deal, otherwise a neutral will be left
Old 07-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
hog
Banned

I understand i have a rant with my own self sometimes.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

That is why I only deal with people on here and not other forums!
Brad H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

Ya, Im working on it and building my rep and this is thus far my favorite site

Old 07-31-2009, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

That explains a few things. Do you hear voices? LOL all in fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
I understand i have a rant with my own self sometimes.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
hog
Banned

Default I dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
That explains a few things. Do you hear voices? LOL all in fun.
I hope not i dont wont to be the next Jeffry Domer.

Last edited by hog; 07-31-2009 at 11:56 AM.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

ya. I made a deal with CBO from there on here instead. I dislike the send first. Like I said. A Matt ryan 3 clr exquiz auto, and you expect me tp send that before I get money? I have to take your word and your the one insured through paypal??? I don't think so scooter. I bet others agree as well. I would never send high end first. I will prolly let my account just sit there lol. I deal with people here and that is that. If I am dealing with guru, or a new guy, this site is better to just plain deal at.
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by screaminbird View Post
I am in a serious crunch here and the cards have to go. I just moved out to California and my car just blew up. I need to drum up $500 to fix it. I cant get around now and am in trouble. CMB and let me know what you need. Feel free to make an offer on the whole bucket as well. Authen-kicks cards are open to sale as well. Please help.

Thats the post he put in the thread he made yet...
Quote:
can you please PM me scans of all cards, very interested

Quote:
ill take a price please

Yet hes still buying and thats only a FEW Post

So the mods dont care that he made that thread, and hes still buying. So if I make a thread stating I need money ASAP but Im still buying then I cant get in trouble...right??

Old 07-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

DO IT, maybe it helped his sales lol. He could also be a kid who can't make up his mind if he wants to keep/sell/sale/and or trade
P.47
Old 07-31-2009, 10:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

I think I will

The Mods have it out for me any way, they keep a sharp eye on me

Old 07-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)

Well Ive gotta take a break from the Hobby soon, so I might just make a thread calling him out and get banned for like 10 days It would be so worth it

Old 07-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #14 (permalink)

Ya, me taking a break is only buying a few boxes here and there. I told me g/f Im on a limit lol. I am mainly waiting for contenders/sp authentic. I will buy 2 boxes 08 cont. 2 09 cont. and 2 boxes of 09 sp authentic. Whatever I get is trad bair for sanchez and a matt ryan, unless I pull one myself lol. otherwise I am buying ZERO products till dec. Made the g/f happy and helps me save for all that lol.
P.47
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Need $16.00 paypal - Sports Card Forum

Now he needs $$ for a PC Card

This just irks me so much

Old 08-02-2009, 02:35 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardCowboyFan33 View Post
This is about a member from SCF, and his name is Screaminbird and since I cant rant or anything about him over there, you guys get to enjoy it. The whole thing started off when he made a thread saying he needed $500 cause he moved somewhere and his car broke down and he needed the money asap. But then I saw him posting left and right in other people sales thread and then I asked him in his thread if he needs money so bad why is he still buying and then things went down hill from there. Every time after that I posted in another members thread he would be right behind me and make a remark about the post I made, then the first time I do it to him, hes all like "dude dont F with me and stop with your stupid teenage drama, and Beat it" Also he said "Stop chiming in on all of my post" so Im like WTF!?!? Then he keeps cluttering my thread with a bunch of dumb post and keeps posting my PMs then I sent him in reply to his. Also he tried ripping a member off by making them send first cause the other member had 6 less feedback.6!! So I sent that guy a message, telling him how much I cant stand Screaminbird and hes says thanks and whatnot and then goes to attack ScreaminBird and Forwards Screaminbird the PM I sent to the other member. So he then takes the liberty to post that PM in one of my threads. Rant Over, I feel better

EDIT: Also already tried contacting a mod.Last night I contacted a Mod stating that he has done this, and he asked for links,posts,threads, etc but I told him I cant access is right now cause the Server was busy, so he went back and looked at ScreaminBirds Last 8 posts and only found one thing about him commenting in another memebers thread but the Mod was like, "I bet you dont want me to see anything cause it was actually you who made a comment back, my patience for the childish games runs out quick, Fair Warning" Then that really Pissed me off.

PS If this isnt allowed or anything, then mods feel free to take it down, but I needed to rant
not many times that i will ever agree with you but that kid is a total douchei would beat him like a redheaded stepson if i ever got the chance
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Good or bad...BO may very quickly be accepted on SCF. I've been in talks with their guys here at the National. So maybe a little bonus for everyone
Old 08-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #18 (permalink)

Dang Ron, I thought me and you would never agree on anything either

Ehh, thats pretty if you do it

YAY HE GOT SUSPENDED(Screaminbird)!!

Old 08-05-2009, 01:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

Dang......he's back

Old 08-05-2009, 05:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Default UPDATE

I cant stand this little **** hes been back for a few hours and hes already

Blaming me for getting him blame, and Basically threatening me if I PM or post after him again.He PMed me telling me that if I do it one more time there will be serious problems. Everything was fine until HE posted after me in another thread and I responded.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #21 (permalink)

BUMP AGAIN

This person keeps telling me to grow up, when he wont stop posting in my threads, and making stupid comments

Old 08-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #22 (permalink)

just ignore him.
P.47
Old 08-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

Trust me, Im trying, but its dang near impossible

Old 08-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #24 (permalink)

Yes Im bumping it again, this guy almost got me banned!! He PMed the mods saying I was constantly harrassing him and that he hasnt done anything so heres the PM I received from one of the Mods

Shamahl, it has been brought to the staffs attention that you are, again, causing problems in posts made by user screaminbird. You have been warned about this in the past, and given infraction points, yet you continue to enter his threads for no purpose other than to bait him, and ride him down. This is a friendly PM asking you one last time to CUT IT OUT. I am not a part of the football staff, but the issues between the two of you keep showing up. If it does not stop, I will recommend to the football staff that they issue further infractions, which could lead to your being banned from the site. Leave the guy alone, enjoy the site, conduct trades, but stop harassing people Have a good evening
Ed

Its ridiculous and the parts I bolded is what Screaminbird has been doing to me but he has negelcted to that mention that to the Mods and when I mention it the mod told me that all he told Screaminbird was to be the bigger man and basically ignore me

Rant over, I feel better

Old 08-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #25 (permalink)

But he just got suspended

So Im better

Last edited by DieHardCowboyFan33; 08-10-2009 at 06:00 PM.