Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Yes, I definitely agree about the collectible aspect on jerseys.

As for wearing them, it's like I said, they're not very practical.

You can wear them to the game and that's about it.
Yeah, i think people can buy jerseys at $200 or $20 it doesn't matter they are both pieces of mesh W/ names on them.
Niels50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:58 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niels50 View Post
Yeah, i think people can buy jerseys at $200 or $20 it doesn't matter they are both pieces of mesh W/ names on them.
The most I have ever spent on a Jersey was $30 (Bought it on ebay).

To this date, I have never bought a jersey at full price, nor do I plan to.

$100+ on a piece of clothing that you only wear a few times a year is just too much for me to bear.

As for "fake jerseys", I don't necessarily have a problem with them.

If anything I have a problem with the corporations (Nike, Adidas, Reebok) and the way they exploit both the Chinese and then Americans by selling us "luxury items" which cost them cents to make.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:17 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:

$100+ on a piece of clothing that you only wear a few times a year is just too much for me to bear.

If anything I have a problem with the corporations (Nike, Adidas, Reebok) and the way they exploit both the Chinese and then Americans by selling us "luxury items" which cost them cents to make.
Typical liberal mindset. Heaven forbid a company price things as it sees fit. How are these companies exploiting Americans? Are they forcing us to buy these products that you feel are so overpriced? Do we really need to get into the discussion of not only manufacturing costs but licensing and advertising costs? You dont think it took any work for these companies to establish themselves into the household names they are today?

You should be worrying about the way China is going to "exploit" us when they even more of our debt. With our liberal government spending at insane rates these Chinese will own each and every one of our children at this rate.

I personally do not buy licensed or unlicensed jerseys. I wear licensed team clothing to games like a sweatshirt etc. I dont support buying Chinese knockoffs that rip off our trademarks. To each their own I guess.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:

Hope you don't own an iPad or iPhone or computer or car.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is online now   Reply With Quote