Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Pretty close. Can you tell me what is going to happen to Tara? Did Gemma set her up like she threatened? Who the hell is Jax going to kill next. The VP is gone, the club is dwindling. What the hell. I hate finales.
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
You are correct. I thought the focus on the lawyer while Tara signed those documents was peculiar. At first I thought the lawyer pulled a switcharoo and had Tara sign some other documents. But Jax' tearing of the documents at the end suggest that those documents were what Tara thought she was signing.

One little thing I noticed on tonight's show that I think is kinda cool. I remember at the beginning of the series that Jax' cut was as clean as a whistle. It's look pretty beat up now. Now that I think about it, so does Tara.
Its really hard to say...

The easy way out is Gemma...with the confrontation and threats made to Tara...if so, she just wrote her own death sentence just like Clay has...

Who else knew anything? Chibs/Tig/Bobby knew about the Otto connection right? but why would any of them go to the police....Bobby would make sense ina way, given the ending sequence of him telling Jax he had a chance to be different than Clay, and Jax telling him back maybe hes not different after all...and then Bobby resigns as VP...but i dont think hed go that far...would he?

Jax wouldnt do that to his own wife...

The lawyer...well she "works" for the club so what would she have to gain exactly?

only other person i can think of is Jax ex wife ex junkie...she knew that Tara was done and was "getting out"...but did she know any details of Tara/Otto? if so..thatd be a gateway to revenge on Jax for shooting her up against her will and threatening her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
One last comment tonight. How gruesome was Otto's scene tonight? That was nasty.
Otto might be certifiably insane...but he is one bad ass certifiably insane mufaker lol

lot of people might not like Clay and want him gone...but im actually more intrigued in seeing how he gets out of jail and the pure hellacious wrath he brings with him
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #227 (permalink)

Crazy good season finale, I have no idea what is going to happen next season, you literally have no idea where everything is going

Easy place to start though, who is VP?

Won't be Tig, Juice, Big dude, Happy, none of them are leaders and you can't imagine them bringing in a new person to be the VP I'd think. Move Chibs over to VP and Happy or Tig into the Sgt. at Arms?

Either way I'm pissed hat we have to wait 9 more months few the new season, it's a freaking pregnancy and the finale was having sex
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #228 (permalink)

Oh and guys, it can't be the lawyer, a lawyer can't testify against a client, Gemma is literally the only person who could talk to the police to where it could stand or it's hearsay

If its not Gemma them it will just mean they decided to press charges based on something else, but not for what Gemma threatened her with, but I think it might be Gemma

Last edited by zonacats8; 12-05-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #229 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Any thoughts on who the stranger was beating up Otto? Guards brother? Nurses husband? He had access to the jail and Otto so he has to know someone inside the jail. Also they voted to stop muling the blow so how are they gonna pay Pope his $50,000 a shipment they were paying him? They cant just stop paying him. This leads me to believe Pope is the next to die.
Damn, I am good
Old 12-05-2012, 07:31 AM   #230 (permalink)

Soooooo...... when does Breaking Bad start?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #231 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Excellent season finale.... can't wait for next year... the countdown begins
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #232 (permalink)

VP has to be Chibs as it stands now, for Sgt. of Arms, Happy is my dude, that guy doesnt give a F*** what is going on, and hes always in the fight! Great finale and I like how Jax set up Clay.

Juice is struggling with what to do, but it gets kinda annyoing now.....I mean he has been through a lot (almost suicide), but its time for him to buck up please, want the old Juice back next season!
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppper View Post
VP has to be Chibs as it stands now, for Sgt. of Arms, Happy is my dude, that guy doesnt give a F*** what is going on, and hes always in the fight! Great finale and I like how Jax set up Clay.

Juice is struggling with what to do, but it gets kinda annyoing now.....I mean he has been through a lot (almost suicide), but its time for him to buck up please, want the old Juice back next season!
Yeah, I hate what the did with Juice this season. I like the storyline, but with him always looking like he's getting ready to cry--not a fan.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:

I'd love to see Happy as the Sgt. of Arms as well, but I get the feeling it will be Tig for no other reason than he is actually an actor where as Happy is played by a non-actor, a reason he probably only has one liners every once in a while, not sure he could carry the role well enough.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #235 (permalink)

Don't want spoilers, but I just got Netflix and see this is on there. I need something to watch when the people I watch Breaking Bad with aren't home. Is Sons of Anarchy something I would like if I like Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Lost, and shows of that sort.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Don't want spoilers, but I just got Netflix and see this is on there. I need something to watch when the people I watch Breaking Bad with aren't home. Is Sons of Anarchy something I would like if I like Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Lost, and shows of that sort.
Yes

Hamlet in leather and chrome
Old 12-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
Sons is a show that you'll love as long as you have a pulse

Best show on tv, you'll be hooked in no time

But I always give this disclaimer to someone starting it, even if by some miracle you aren't into it at first (which I doubt will be the case) you have to give it at least 4 episodes as the first three really set up the world they live in.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #238 (permalink)

You guys are all wrong ... Pope has had Tara's boss under his belt... He is using Tara's sentence as leverage on Jax , just in case he tries anything funny.

Looking for 2010 Playoff Contenders Kevin Durant die-cut black /49
skillovermyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillovermyluck View Post
You guys are all wrong ... Pope has had Tara's boss under his belt... He is using Tara's sentence as leverage on Jax , just in case he tries anything funny.
Have you seen the season finale?
Old 12-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Have you seen the season finale?
Other than the obvious problem with how he put it, that's a very interesting theory.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #241 (permalink)

Having Gemma do it is just too easy. Personally I think it was Bobby. No realreason just gut feeling.
GoTribe!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
You will love it. The guy who plays Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is the best actor on television today. He brings that character to life. You can almost feel his dilema. And my next guess as too who is gonna die is Bobby. He really does not have a storyline on the show and it could easily be done without him.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #243 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
You will love it. The guy who plays Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is the best actor on television today. He brings that character to life. You can almost feel his dilema. And my next guess as too who is gonna die is Bobby. He really does not have a storyline on the show and it could easily be done without him.
The show is great, and Hunnam does a great job, but I think Damian Lewis does a better job on Homeland.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #244 (permalink)

Anyone know if they will ever make a card set of this like Walking Dead or Big Bang Theory.....that would be really sweet.....has anyone heard anything. Are the rights tough to acquire from Sutter or something?
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #245 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone know if they will ever make a card set of this like Walking Dead or Big Bang Theory.....that would be really sweet.....has anyone heard anything. Are the rights tough to acquire from Sutter or something?
As awesome as it would be, I kinda hope they don't as if they ever did I'm not sure I could stop myself from buying case after case after case after case..........
Old 12-11-2012, 04:25 AM   #246 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
As awesome as it would be, I kinda hope they don't as if they ever did I'm not sure I could stop myself from buying case after case after case after case..........
Inkworks did the Sopranos. All the big names were super tough to pull, especially the James Gandolfini.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:17 AM   #247 (permalink)

Quote:
don't get me wrong, I'm a Hunnam fan. However, I hear bits and pieces of his English accent poking through at times.

then again, I loved him in Undeclared so I guess I pick it up a bit easier.

still, loved the show so far. I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the characters actually communicated with each other

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #248 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
don't get me wrong, I'm a Hunnam fan. However, I hear bits and pieces of his English accent poking through at times.

then again, I loved him in Undeclared so I guess I pick it up a bit easier.

still, loved the show so far. I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the characters actually communicated with each other
Yeah, you notice his accent a bit when he starts to yell. I loved Hunnam in Green Street Hooligans. Its one of my favorite movies and I think he's great in it. When I started watching Sons I couldn't believe it was the same actor.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #249 (permalink)

Jim Kyle is doing a few SOA sketch cards-

jkyleart | eBay

I wanted to wait and post the link after the Opie ended....didnt want any competition lol
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote