Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #176 (permalink)
Banned

I can't wait till next weeks episode. Stuff about to get real, Jax is fixing to kill someone. I love the fact next week its 90 minutes. Can't wait!!!
Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:10 AM   #177 (permalink)

Interesting twist having Clay go to the Cartel for protection. Since they need the Irish and the Irish wont deal with the Cartel unless Clay is involved.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #178 (permalink)

I hope Jax gives Juice the time to let him know what Frankie said prior to his getting blown away, because the way he was following him at the end of this weeks episode sure makes it look like a quick 'hit' with no talking at all!

Even when Juice spills on Clay I think Jax is still going to kill him. I don't see Gemma getting killed, and Clay is going to be around longer than he deserves to be, I do see Bobby getting killed and it will be at the hands of Clay. That little bit about Clay having a clear conscience in his discussion with Bobby, seems to be leading up to a 'one on one' between them, with Bobby possibly getting killed.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #179 (permalink)

Sons of Anarchy 5x11 Promo "To Thine Own Self" (HD) - YouTube
Old 11-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
I hope Jax gives Juice the time to let him know what Frankie said prior to his getting blown away, because the way he was following him at the end of this weeks episode sure makes it look like a quick 'hit' with no talking at all!

Even when Juice spills on Clay I think Jax is still going to kill him. I don't see Gemma getting killed, and Clay is going to be around longer than he deserves to be, I do see Bobby getting killed and it will be at the hands of Clay. That little bit about Clay having a clear conscience in his discussion with Bobby, seems to be leading up to a 'one on one' between them, with Bobby possibly getting killed.
Last night's episode was pretty dang good. Jax is still on a tear, killing more than he ever has before. Not too sure if I like that, but I guess he's establishing his dominance. I like that he's treating Pope as a mentor.

To respond to your post, I don't see Bobby dying. I see Bobby potentially joining Clay, not being killed by him. He is pretty upset with the way Jax is handling things, and will continue to announce his discontent.

It's been one of the best seasons so far...
Old 11-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #181 (permalink)
Inactive Account

whats the meaning of the gun that Juice found??? anyone know
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
whats the meaning of the gun that Juice found??? anyone know
I wondered the same thing. Most of the other guns he came across were normal and ordinary, while this seemed specific to Clay. Perhaps he'll use it in a future episode to frame Clay.

Are there really only 2 episodes left in the season?
Old 11-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #183 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
I wondered the same thing. Most of the other guns he came across were normal and ordinary, while this seemed specific to Clay. Perhaps he'll use it in a future episode to frame Clay.

Are there really only 2 episodes left in the season?
3 left according to TV guide.com......
Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
3 left according to TV guide.com......
Still nowhere near enough. This show could run one night a week all year long, and I'd still be hooked. Season 5 has reinvigorated the series.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #185 (permalink)

Otto is a bad man. Sons live. Redwood bleeds.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:00 AM   #186 (permalink)

Does anyone remember the conversation Pope and Jax had in the car and Pope told him there is a 5 million dollar bounty for anyone who kills the person that kills Pope? Jax is setting up Pope and is gonna let Tig kill Pope for what he did to his daughter. He is being nice to Pope with the Charming Heights thing to try and gain his trust. Pope was the one ultimitley responsible for Opies death. Then Jax is gonna kill Tig and collect his $5 million dollars. Watch, I am calling this right now.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #187 (permalink)

Theroy #2-Gemma finds out the crucifix was used by Otto when he killed the nurse. Gemma knows Tara snuck it into the jail for him because she was the one that got it out of storage and brought it to her. Gemma is gonna demand to be a part of her grandkids life and refuse to do what they were asking her to do with Clay or she is gonna go to the cops and tell them that it was Tara who gave him the murder weapon. Any thoughts?
Old 11-17-2012, 04:35 AM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Does anyone remember the conversation Pope and Jax had in the car and Pope told him there is a 5 million dollar bounty for anyone who kills the person that kills Pope? Jax is setting up Pope and is gonna let Tig kill Pope for what he did to his daughter. He is being nice to Pope with the Charming Heights thing to try and gain his trust. Pope was the one ultimitley responsible for Opies death. Then Jax is gonna kill Tig and collect his $5 million dollars. Watch, I am calling this right now.
woah, I never saw this post before, but I think you are dead on with this prediction, maybe, I don't know, damnit

As soon as I read that I thought it was brilliant and had to be right, but I still in the back of my mind feel like Jax knows that Pope is his way out, that he'll be able to learn from him and get his family out of Charming the way Pope isn't in the middle of everything he runs.

Now I'm kinda pissed at you for posting this because it would have made for an awesome surprise, hahaha
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
Theroy #2-Gemma finds out the crucifix was used by Otto when he killed the nurse. Gemma knows Tara snuck it into the jail for him because she was the one that got it out of storage and brought it to her. Gemma is gonna demand to be a part of her grandkids life and refuse to do what they were asking her to do with Clay or she is gonna go to the cops and tell them that it was Tara who gave him the murder weapon. Any thoughts?
No I don't agree but think your on the right track. I think Gemma is going to help take some of the rap from Tara on the crucifix situation to try to earn points with getting that relationship back on her side.

Don't think she is going to try and hurt Tara anymore for the sake of her relationship with Jax.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:45 AM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
woah, I never saw this post before, but I think you are dead on with this prediction, maybe, I don't know, damnit

As soon as I read that I thought it was brilliant and had to be right, but I still in the back of my mind feel like Jax knows that Pope is his way out, that he'll be able to learn from him and get his family out of Charming the way Pope isn't in the middle of everything he runs.

Now I'm kinda pissed at you for posting this because it would have made for an awesome surprise, hahaha
I am sorry It was just a theroy. Thats the best thing about this show. You never know whats coming next. I could be completly wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TASS View Post
No I don't agree but think your on the right track. I think Gemma is going to help take some of the rap from Tara on the crucifix situation to try to earn points with getting that relationship back on her side.

Don't think she is going to try and hurt Tara anymore for the sake of her relationship with Jax.
That is a good possibility as well. But I still think Tara or Gemma end up in a dual and one of them kills the other before this show has finished its entire run.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
I am sorry It was just a theroy. Thats the best thing about this show. You never know whats coming next. I could be completly wrong.
Don't worry, not mad at you anymore because I now don't think it will happen that way.

Started thinking about it, just because Pope has that bounty out there for his killer, doesn't mean his crew wouldn't also take action if they felt they needed to.

I think if Jax had Tig kill Pope, and then killed Tig to collect the bounty, there is no chance in hell that Pope's people don't then come after Jax and the club, and Jax has learned at this point that, that wouldn't be a good thing for him, his family, or the club.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #192 (permalink)

Quote:
Don't worry, not mad at you anymore because I now don't think it will happen that way.

Started thinking about it, just because Pope has that bounty out there for his killer, doesn't mean his crew wouldn't also take action if they felt they needed to.

I think if Jax had Tig kill Pope, and then killed Tig to collect the bounty, there is no chance in hell that Pope's people don't then come after Jax and the club, and Jax has learned at this point that, that wouldn't be a good thing for him, his family, or the club.
You do have a good point there. But what if he has someone else kill Tig to deflect any suspicion off him and they split the money? Perhaps he tells Clay about the bounty knowing full well Popes crew will be suspicious of Clay, especially if he kills Tig, a member of his own club. This could also get rid of Clay for Jax. The money may make Clay think crazy instead of thinking it thru.You see this is exactly what Sutter wants from people when he writes this show. Its the highest compliment you can pay a writer/producer. You are so entranced by thier work that you talk about it the entire 6 days its not on tv. He has you hooked to the point that everyone has thier own theroy but only he knows the outcome until its aired. Its brilliant. Thats why hes a bazillionaire and we are not
Old 11-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
You do have a good point there. But what if he has someone else kill Tig to deflect any suspicion off him and they split the money? Perhaps he tells Clay about the bounty knowing full well Popes crew will be suspicious of Clay, especially if he kills Tig, a member of his own club. This could also get rid of Clay for Jax. The money may make Clay think crazy instead of thinking it thru.You see this is exactly what Sutter wants from people when he writes this show. Its the highest compliment you can pay a writer/producer. You are so entranced by thier work that you talk about it the entire 6 days its not on tv. He has you hooked to the point that everyone has thier own theroy but only he knows the outcome until its aired. Its brilliant. Thats why hes a bazillionaire and we are not
I'll be furious if anyone but Jax or Tara kills Clay, I won't even like it if Gemma does.

I just think that I anyone from the club were to kill pope, the entire club would be hunted down, not just the guy who killed him and whoever kills him to get the reward.

I love this show, is it Tuesday night yet?......................
Old 11-18-2012, 07:34 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:

Maybe he does it that way but leaves the money to his people?
Old 11-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #195 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

What is going on with Tara? All this season she has been acting strange.

She will be talking to Jax and when finished she will roll her eyes or some other funky body language. She has done this several times. Last weeks episode when she woke the kids by hammering on the toy piano.

I have felt for weeks that she will kill Clay. Especially when she asked Jax after he said Clay had to go, "How do we do that?"
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #196 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
What is going on with Tara? All this season she has been acting strange.

She will be talking to Jax and when finished she will roll her eyes or some other funky body language. She has done this several times. Last weeks episode when she woke the kids by hammering on the toy piano.

I have felt for weeks that she will kill Clay. Especially when she asked Jax after he said Clay had to go, "How do we do that?"
I agree...Tara is going a little batshit crazy.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #197 (permalink)

Sons of Anarchy 5x12 Promo "Darthy" (HD) - YouTube
Old 11-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #198 (permalink)

Any thoughts on who the stranger was beating up Otto? Guards brother? Nurses husband? He had access to the jail and Otto so he has to know someone inside the jail. Also they voted to stop muling the blow so how are they gonna pay Pope his $50,000 a shipment they were paying him? They cant just stop paying him. This leads me to believe Pope is the next to die.

Last edited by cking; 11-22-2012 at 03:32 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:18 AM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Any thoughts on who the stranger was beating up Otto? Guards brother? Nurses husband? He had access to the jail and Otto so he has to know someone inside the jail. Also they voted to stop muling the blow so how are they gonna pay Pope his $50,000 a shipment they were paying him? They cant just stop paying him. This leads me to believe Pope is the next to die.
I think pope will still get the 50,000 the sons would have paid by getting more out of the Myans or maybe the Charming Heights deal will off set that etc.

As far as Donal Logue showing up..he's listed as Lee Toric...Part of the net says he's a forced to retire US Marshal....net rumors try to say he's JT..but if he was JT wouldnt Otto know him? I looked up info and Otto has been in jail on an original 6yr bid but because of what he's done inside for the club, its turned into life and the chair etc. JT supposedly died in 93 so not knowing when Otto joined, tough call.

Unless he dies, I couldnt give a fat babies d*ck about Dave Navarro being on the show.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:19 AM   #200 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
I think pope will still get the 50,000 the sons would have paid by getting more out of the Myans or maybe the Charming Heights deal will off set that etc.

As far as Donal Logue showing up..he's listed as Lee Toric...Part of the net says he's a forced to retire US Marshal....net rumors try to say he's JT..but if he was JT wouldnt Otto know him? I looked up info and Otto has been in jail on an original 6yr bid but because of what he's done inside for the club, its turned into life and the chair etc. JT supposedly died in 93 so not knowing when Otto joined, tough call.

Unless he dies, I couldnt give a fat babies d*ck about Dave Navarro being on the show.
Thats an interesting Theory on who lee toric, could JT have been in hiding all this time, and never really died? God i love the twists and turns of this show