Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #201 (permalink)

If Unser helped Clay and Gemma cover up the accident when it went down, its possible he was the only one there and helped him "escape" and put another body in his place. Assuming that the body in question was burned beyond recognition.

I agree....gotta love Kurt's twists and turns.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Any thoughts on who the stranger was beating up Otto? Guards brother? Nurses husband? He had access to the jail and Otto so he has to know someone inside the jail. Also they voted to stop muling the blow so how are they gonna pay Pope his $50,000 a shipment they were paying him? They cant just stop paying him. This leads me to believe Pope is the next to die.
The Sons aren't paying him the 50k anymore

Remember, it was part of their deal with Pope to expand what they're bringing down for Pope to run through Vegas, instead of paying him the 50k, they kept it and got like and extra 100k per run or something like that.

So Pope isn't losing any money, if anything he might be making more by payi g the Myans less than he's paying the Sons.

I also don't think he can die as he is crucial to Jax's first legitimate business with TM getting the contracts for Charming Heights which would all fall through again with Pope dying.

Also, that would be a huge slap in the face if this guy ended up being JT considering we've seen pictures and a few flashbacks of JT over the seasons and he doesn't look anywhere near close enough alike (or big enough) to realistically be Donal's character.
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #203 (permalink)
Inactive Account

a buddy of mine posted this link on my Fb page today, not sure if its been posted yet or not. Nice video, moving song, and a great article.

'Son of Anarchy' star Ryan Hurst shaves his beard on camera for fans | Inside TV | EW.com
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post
a buddy of mine posted this link on my Fb page today, not sure if its been posted yet or not. Nice video, moving song, and a great article.

'Son of Anarchy' star Ryan Hurst shaves his beard on camera for fans | Inside TV | EW.com
He looks so different without the beard!

Can't wait for Sons tonight!!
cjsayde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #205 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjsportscards77 View Post

RIP Ope

It's crazy to see how it impacts Jax, even outside the show. Such an incredible cast!
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #206 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajikey View Post
RIP Ope

It's crazy to see how it impacts Jax, even outside the show. Such an incredible cast!
yea, seeing jax break down in the video was very touching... they truely have formed a brotherhood on that show
Bjsportscards77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:44 PM   #207 (permalink)

Dave Navarro making a nice little cameo, how about that.
cjsayde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #208 (permalink)

Jax is finally losing his mind and crumbling under all the constant pressure...

cant say i cant blame him
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsayde View Post
He looks so different without the beard!

Can't wait for Sons tonight!!
I never put 2 and 2 together he was the kid who got hurt in remember the titans

MIND BLOWN!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #210 (permalink)

For me this has been the best season by far. Hope the finale doesnt let me down from saying that.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #211 (permalink)

Sons of Anarchy 5x13 Promo "J'ai Obtenu Cette" (HD) Season Finale - YouTube
Old 11-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Jax is finally losing his mind and crumbling under all the constant pressure...

cant say i cant blame him
Loosing his mind and crumbling?

He's seeing everything and playing all the angles perfectly so far, I'd say he's rising to the top just fine.

Can't wait to see if Clay makes it out of the season alive and what happens with Tig
Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Loosing his mind and crumbling?

He's seeing everything and playing all the angles perfectly so far, I'd say he's rising to the top just fine.

Can't wait to see if Clay makes it out of the season alive and what happens with Tig
Guess it depends on perspective...

If you believed Bobbys speech to him that he was doing what was right to save him fro becoming just like Clay....(ie him doing things underhanded and behind the clubs back and killing Clay)...he later told Bobby if he got him alone hed rip his head off...

He also told Bobby he hasnt felt anything close toa brotherhood since losing Opie..

at the end...yes his ex junkie ex threatened to take his son from him...but she was in rehab, staying clean...and he basically killed that by getting her high out of fear and desperation (obviously dont know how its gonna play out yet, but still)

the man has been through a lot no doubt...losing his best friend, dealing with Clay, Gemma..almost losing his kids...the last drug/gun "deal" going bad...his wife taking a job in a different city....

Im not saying his views FOR the club has been bad or wrong..just imo all the stress seems to be finally breaking him (and understandably so).

I missed a few episodes earlier so this may have been covered...but does the rest of the club know about the deal with Pope to kill Tig? because judging by the next preview, seems like he takes it upon himself..
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #214 (permalink)

The problem in your argument is that nothing you said is showing him losing his mind, it's the opposite, showing him how clear his mind is and how much he has grown since the start of the show and especially this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Guess it depends on perspective...

If you believed Bobbys speech to him that he was doing what was right to save him fro becoming just like Clay....(ie him doing things underhanded and behind the clubs back and killing Clay)...he later told Bobby if he got him alone hed rip his head off... (Old Jax would have gone nuts on Bobby when he did this, but current Jax kept it under control because he even admitted to Bobby that he was probably right and would see that in time, but at that moment he was still too pissed at him)

He also told Bobby he hasnt felt anything close toa brotherhood since losing Opie.. (Doesn't mean he's lost it at all, just means he's seeing everytHing in a different light and for what it REALLY means and not with his SAMCRO colored shades on)

at the end...yes his ex junkie ex threatened to take his son from him...but she was in rehab, staying clean...and he basically killed that by getting her high out of fear and desperation (obviously dont know how its gonna play out yet, but still) (maybe his best move yet, her going to the cops would have been horrible not just for his boys future, but for the club be clause she would have told all, and that would mean telling the authorities about the clubs connection with the IRA. Doing this not only takes care of her going to the cops now, but it shows her that Jax is willing to do anything to protect his family and club and that trying anything else would obviously lead to a bigger reaction (killing?) from Jax)

the man has been through a lot no doubt...losing his best friend, dealing with Clay, Gemma..almost losing his kids...the last drug/gun "deal" going bad...his wife taking a job in a different city....

Im not saying his views FOR the club has been bad or wrong..just imo all the stress seems to be finally breaking him (and understandably so). (Still haven't shown one example how all of that has "broken" him as he's handled everything so far perfectly and hasn't mad one bad snap decision, he's thinking everything through and seeing all sides of things as shown the most with your last comment below)

I missed a few episodes earlier so this may have been covered...but does the rest of the club know about the deal with Pope to kill Tig? because judging by the next preview, seems like he takes it upon himself..(nobody knows about the deal, not even Bobby or Chibs, but that's the brilliance in it, without that deal in place, none of this stuff works, as Pope said, he saw opportunity from a bad situation and used it to his advantage. He needed Tig's support to do a few things, and it's come in handy (in some votes). The old Jax would have either left him in jail to rot or would have killed Tig himself for being the direct cause of Opie's death)
Now I don't know which episodes you missed, but missing even one wrong scene in this show can cause so many problems in viewpoints as so many small things can happen in one scene and so many manor issues arise throughout a full episode.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #215 (permalink)

I just can't see Jax killing Tig. MC members do not kill other MC members. Jax simply can not do that as President of the club.

Jax will find a way to kill Pope before he kills Tig. The best thing for SAMCRO is to a) eliminate Pope, b) have Pope's killer be an enemy of the club, and c) have that enemy of the club killed by one of Pope's assassins. I think c) could be Pope's right hand man. He would collect the $5 million bounty and take over Pope's operations. Another scenario would have the club somehow collect the $5 million dollar bounty themselves.

And don't forget - Pope is ultimately responsible for killing Opie.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #216 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiebunkerjr View Post
I just can't see Jax killing Tig. MC members do not kill other MC members. Jax simply can not do that as President of the club.

Jax will find a way to kill Pope before he kills Tig. The best thing for SAMCRO is to a) eliminate Pope, b) have Pope's killer be an enemy of the club, and c) have that enemy of the club killed by one of Pope's assassins. I think c) could be Pope's right hand man. He would collect the $5 million bounty and take over Pope's operations. Another scenario would have the club somehow collect the $5 million dollar bounty themselves.

Technically Tig is responsible. He set off the chain of events that lead up to it. Sure, Pope made the call and put them in that position, had Tig not done what he did based on bad info or whatever feeling he had at that moment, Pope wouldnt be an issue.

Im sure Cking said it, too lazy to go look, that Jax and Tig kill pope, Pope's right hand mand kills Tig and gets the bounty and empire.

When Jax walked by him and asked what his title was etc and said you seem like a patient man etc, gave that theory some credibility IMO.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #217 (permalink)

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #218 (permalink)

Well, hmmmm, uhhh, OK.... damn. Now we wait.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #219 (permalink)

Quote:

Pretty close. Can you tell me what is going to happen to Tara? Did Gemma set her up like she threatened? Who the hell is Jax going to kill next. The VP is gone, the club is dwindling. What the hell. I hate finales.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Pretty close. Can you tell me what is going to happen to Tara? Did Gemma set her up like she threatened? Who the hell is Jax going to kill next. The VP is gone, the club is dwindling. What the hell. I hate finales.
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Gemma that set up Tara. I have a sneaky suspicion that the lawyer had something to do with it with the way she was looking at Tara.
mikestrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrick View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Gemma that set up Tara. I have a sneaky suspicion that the lawyer had something to do with it with the way she was looking at Tara.
After the conversation with Jax and Nero it's evident that Jax has no intentions of leaving. The paperwork ripped on the counter and Gemma standing with her boys. Did Jax have something to do with Tara? I don't think there anything he won't do to protect the club and his boys.

I'm watching it again to see if I can figure the sh!t out.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
Old 12-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #222 (permalink)

great we have to wait almost year for more

Old 12-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestrick View Post
You are correct. I thought the focus on the lawyer while Tara signed those documents was peculiar. At first I thought the lawyer pulled a switcharoo and had Tara sign some other documents. But Jax' tearing of the documents at the end suggest that those documents were what Tara thought she was signing.

One little thing I noticed on tonight's show that I think is kinda cool. I remember at the beginning of the series that Jax' cut was as clean as a whistle. It's look pretty beat up now. Now that I think about it, so does Tara.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #224 (permalink)

One last comment tonight. How gruesome was Otto's scene tonight? That was nasty.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #225 (permalink)

Quote:
One last comment tonight. How gruesome was Otto's scene tonight? That was nasty.
but awesome

its like he loses a body part every year